Not bad

I Want That Cute Boy Park Chanyeol

Chanyeol is sitting alone at the wooden bench where Kris and he usual meeting place after the school.He enjoy the beautiful nature,watching how the birds use to build their nest and how the wind always blow the trees without stopping when suddenly his phone vibrate.

He search for his phone in his pocket pants and take it out.There's an unread message and it's look like from his not-so-lover boy.

From : Wu Yifan

Are you still waiting for me at our first sight                                                                                              

love wooden bench?

 

Chanyeol smirk,"Totally my Yifan."Chanyeol snap and mentally facepalm himself.'My Yifan? Oh god,why do I said that.Since when did I accept him?'

 

From : My Future Wife (?)

You think? I've been waiting for you for about                                                                                            

more than an hour.

Chanyeol reply and not even a minute,his phone vibrate again making him startlet on how fast he's replying his message.

 

From : Wu Yifan

Aw,my baby was waiting for me.So cute.                                                                                                  

Sorry for keeping you waiting.I can't walk 

with you.I have something to do.I'll send you 

my driver to pick you up,okay?

 

From : My Future Wife (?)

It's okay.I'll walk myself.

 

From : Wu Yifan

You're sure,baby? I don't want you to hurt 

your milky legs.

 

From : My Future Wife (?)

No,it won't.I just want to enjoy the nature.

Besides,I've gain weight this days so I want 

to do some excercise.

 

From : Wu Yifan

Oh,okay.I have to go now.Meet you at house.

Stay pretty,okay? *flying kisses*

 

Chanyeol chuckle."Such a ert Yifan.Even in words,he know how to keep his character."Then he clench his hand into fist and kiss the back of his hand.'Flying kisses for you too,Yifan.'

"Aw,so sweet."Chanyeol heard a deep voice behind him making his body automatically turn ro face the owner."Uh? Aren't you Yifan's chingu?"he stand up,trying to be formal.

Woobin chuckle at the cute reaction."Yes,I am 'Yifan's chingu'."Chanyeol smile and bow to him formally but then Woobin stop him making the latter look at him and blink cutely.Woobin almost die because of it.

"No,it's okay.Don't be so formal.I'm Woobin.Kim Woobin the heir of the PlayBoy's company."Chanyeol widen his eyes with the shocking news.'PlayBoy? Really? Isn't that the popular perfume brand? '

"You mean the popular perfume PlayBoy brand?"Woobin smile and Chanyeol almost got on his knees,he can feel his legs start to weak.

"Oh,I'm sorry for last night.I know I was rude for not introducing myself and act like a sleepy dump.I was ju-" Chanyeol's word get cutted by Woobin as he put his index finger at the boy's plump lips.

"It's okay.I know you're just sleepy that time that's why you act like that."he said then smile.Chanyeol sigh in relief as Woobin didn't mind about it because some of the rich peoples in their school didn't have manner and just scold people whenever they do mistake.

"So,why did 'Yifan's baby' here alone?"he said while taking a seat beside Chanyeol.He sigh before answer,"He have something to do so he can't walk with me today."

"Did he told you what he's doing?"he ask then smirk quietly as he know what's the mean of 'something'.Kris didn't do anything other than get detention.He saw Kris was wiping the dirty window glass which was force to cause are you kidding me he will never done it if it's not because of detention.Woobin heard the teacher said he got detention because he didn't answer his paper work instead filling it with 'I Love Chanyeol Forever' words.

"No,he don't.He just said that he have something to do and told me to follow his driver but I refuse it.I just want some time for me and the nature."he said.

"Are you sure you wanna walk home alone? Isn't that dangerous for a boy like you?"Chanyeol nod then pout cutely."Why? Am I that weak until I can't walk alone?"he said then Woobin burst in laughter when there's nothing funny.He's actually trying to less his urge to kiss that pouting lips like so damn hard.

"No,I didn't mean that.I mean you might get hurt or kidnap and lost your ity because god,you're so damn cute,you know that?"he said while placing his thumb and index finger on his chin,making the boy facing him straight to his eyes.

Chanyeol's pale face turn red with Woobin's word.He punch the guy lightly at his arm and say,"Don't say that.I'm not that cute."Woobin laugh.

"What? I'm just telling the truth.You don't know how much I wanna kiss you right now."he said,never throw away his view from Chanyeol and just watch every move the boy make because every move Chanyeol made was precious to him even moving his lips.He was just amazed by the beautiful creature beside him.

"Yah,you really are Yifan's chingu.You two have the same character."he pause."ert."Woobin burst in laughter.Chanyeol doesn't have any idea how much the two of them have many same character as when they were first time entering the teenage world,the first thing the internet teach to be a succeessful god is being ert.With that,no one will escape from you.

"So,have you having fun with your Yifan?"he ask when he already calm from his laughter."Well,not really.He's such a ert.Everytime I want something,he will ask me for exchange."he said while looking at the green grass.

"Such as?"Chanyeol sigh."Such as kiss,kiss and kiss.He always want kisses for the exchanges.Even when I'm sleeping he will kiss me without myself knowing it."Woobin chuckle."He's really Yifan that I know."

Chanyeol punch Woobin lightly on his chest when he's not stop laughing making his temper alittle bit higher."Yah,I'm serious here!"he yell.

"Okay,okay.I'm sorry but you can't do anything.You just have to wait until your deal's over."Chanyeol pout cutely making the taller's heartbeat move faster.

"I know but it's tiring.He done it in public too.I'm embarass of it."he pout.Woobin hesitately rub the boy's back to calm him whe he saw tears at the corner of his eyes.He feel pity on him because a cute boy like him don't deserve it.

Suddenly,a good idea pop out of his head.He want to tell Chanyeol but it's better if he keep it as a secret.He's sure that Chanyeol will love his idea.

"Just be patient,Chanyeol.Your nightmare will be end soon."he said then smirk quietly behind the almost-crying boy's back."Thank you,Woobin-sshi."he smile sweetly at Woobin.

"It's okay.You can call me Hyun Joong."he said then smile back.Chanyeol nod and wipe his tears away."Thank you,Hyun Joong."Woobin almost die in happiness hearing his real name came out of Chanyeol's beautiful mouth.It was just a simply name but yet it become hotter when Chanyeol say it.

"Let's go."Woobin said then stand up ready to walk with Chanyeol in his hand but then Chanyeol stop him."Go where?"he ask while tilting his head and blink cutely.'Oh gosh,do you have to do that? It was just too cute for me to handle.'

"Do you want to just here?"Chanyeol hummed."Maybe not?"he said,wasn't sure if it's the answer to his question."So,let's go.I'm sure I'll get you home before midnight."he said,excitedly.

Chanyeol get confuse.Should he just go with some kind of stranger that have ert character like Yifan? But the question now is 'is it safe?' *you know what I mean*

"Okay."Chanyeol shock with his own action.He was about to say 'no' but he don't know from where the 'yes' word come from.He was about to correct his answer but it's just too late that Woobin already drag him to his black expensive car.

"I don't know what he's gonna do to me but I just hope that he will not do even worse than Yifan does."


Sorry guys for the late update and grammar erorr

Hope you'll wait until the next fluffy KrisYeol moment

XD