Lucky

I'm so Lucky

“Kyungsoo you need to talk… we need to know your opinion” once again, someone told Kyungsoo that. Those words he can’t do. He don’t want to talk to anyone, he don’t want to tell anyone about his opinion, because no one cares. “Oh well just call me if you want anything..” then with that everyone left Kyungsoo.

Right after everyone left, Kyungsoo just curled up in the corner and cried.

 

If only someone can talk to me. I just don’t like to talk anymore.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

Kyungsoo was walking at the hallway together with Baekhyun when someone bumped into him.

“Sorry!!” the boy that was obviously taller than the two of them said and he continue to run.

“Yah!! Watch your steps!!!” Baekhyun said as Kyungsoo looked in the boy’s hair. “Are you okay? Nothing hurts?”

Kyungsoo just nodded.

“Tsk. No one really knows respect these days… how sad..

 

 

I felt something different from that boy.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

“So where do you want to go Kyungsoo?” Kyungsoo was brought down to reality when he heard Luhan’s voice calling him. There are four of them but now there were just three, the other one, Suho, was just having a meeting for their organization and as the unsocial ones; they just decided to go to a café near the school.

Kyungsoo just get his notebook and ballpen and wrote something on it. He made them read it out loud.

“Any where you want...” Luhan read. “Ok… but still if you can still find something nice let us now... nobody is stopping you to talk... okay?” Luhan said as he patted Kyungsoo’s shoulder. Kyungsoo just nodded.

“Okay so where?” Baekhyun asked when Luhan’s phone just ringed. “You know... Maybe you can invite your boyfriend with us...” Kyungsoo was surprised so he wrote something down again.

 

 

Really Luhan you have a boyfriend?

 

 

“Hahaha!! That’s funny Kyungsoo…” Baekhyun almost shouted. Luhan ended the call and read what Kyungsoo’s wrote.

“Yah!! Kyungsoo… Am I that really hard to love” Luhan pouted.

Kyungsoo panicked and write something again. Watching him Luhan and Baekhyun can’t help but to laugh, they never saw Kyungsoo acted like that.

 

 

It’s not what I meant.

 

 

 

Why are you guys laughing?

“Nothing…” Baekhyun and Luhan said and they just continue to laugh.

 

 

Everything is normal. The three of them are just talking casually again like they were when they were kids. Luhan always blush every time Baekhyun about his boyfriend that they never met. Luhan will just blush and teased Baekhyun about his secret admirer.

 

 

Baekhyun have you ever saw that guy?

 

 

“Nah... he never saw that one…. Every time he wants to see his secret admirer, he just don’t appear... maybe afraid that if they become an item he or she will receive an eternal nagging!!” Luhan said laughing out loud and that made him earned a smack from Baekhyun.

“What!!! I’m not nagging I’m just stating the fact that is not really obvious…” Baekhyun said. Kyungsoo smiled and looked at Baekhyun.

 

 

Ne? Baekhyun why don’t you just go there first before he or she can put it in there.

 

 

“Yeah... Kyungsoo had a point there...” Luhan said.

“Yeah... yeah... whatever...” Baekhyun said.

 

Then again, Luhan phone’s rung, so he immediately answers it. Something in his face seems to be cute.

 

“Huh? Where are you?” Luhan turned his head to the left when someone suddenly kissed his left cheek. “JONGIN!!” Luhan whined.

“Surprise?!” the Jongin boy said to Luhan as he welcomed his boyfriend in his open arms but Luhan just remained seated. “Luhan!!!!? Don’t be so mad… We’re just here because my friend texted us to come here...”

“Oh well… Guys this is him...” Luhan blushed hard. “M-my boyfriend… Jongin..”

“Hi!!” Jongin greeted happily.

“Oh really well aren’t you so cute? Haha” Baekhyun stand up and go near to Jongin. “Aren’t you disappointed with Luhan? He’s a freaking ...” Luhan blushed hard again.

“BAEKHYUN!!!” Luhan shouted.

“I was joking... hahaha!! Look at your face Luhan you’re a damn like teenage girl” as Baekhyun laughed, Kyungsoo just laughed. “Oh hi Jongin... I’m Baekhyun... Oh by the way he is really a ”

“Baekhyun? Ah... okay... and who is he?” Jongin pointed at Kyungsoo.

“Oh he’s Kyungsoo... he, well, he had a trauma..” Luhan said as he patted the seat next to him. Jongin sit next to him.

“Glossophobia?” Jongin asked.

“Yup... something like that..”

 

 

Hello! I’m Kyungsoo. I’m sorry if I can’t talk to you.

 

 

“Oh don’t worry…. Well I’m not really used to quiet people because my friends are freaking talkative.” Jongin laughed as he remembered his friends that don’t stop talking.

“Yeah and Luhan also...” Baekhyun said.

Jongin just smirked and leaned on Luhan’s ear and whispered something to make Luhan blushed hard again. “Yah!! I’m not like that....” Luhan pouted.

 

“Oh yeah Jongin why are you here?” Baekhyun asked.

“Well my friends said we should wait here to meet up with our friend’s boyfriend.” Jongin said while messing Luhan’s hair.

“Yah!! My hair.” Luhan said.

“Where are they?” Baekhyun said.

“Oh yeah..” Jongin looked at the counter and waved his hands. “Guys!!!”

 

In a minute two tall boys came into view. One of them had a black hair while the other had a soft pink hair. Somehow it made Kyungsoo feel relaxed.

 

“They are my friends… They are Chanyeol and Sehun.”

“Hi!! My name is Baekhyun…” Baekhyun was supposed to give the two of them a warm welcoming hand shake but Chanyeol hide at Sehun’s back. “Oh I’m sorry.”

“No need he’s just shy…” Sehun told Baekhyun.

“O...kay.” Baekhyun take his seat again. “This is Kyungsoo”

 

Kyungsoo stand up and bowed and after that take his seat again. That left Sehun puzzled. Anyone, who will introduce themselves, should say something. So to answer his entire question he took the seat besides Kyungsoo, which surprised him.

 

“Oh guys, meet my princess...” Jongin said as he pulled Luhan closer to him.

“Oh? He’s real? I thought you’re just joking...” Chanyeol said.

“Why would I joke about him huh?” Jongin said. “He’s beyond reality” Jongin kissed his boyfriend’s forehead.

“Jongin!”

“What?”

“Nothing… oh well anyway who are you waiting?” Luhan said.

“Well we are waiting for Kris and his boyfriend..” Jongin said.

“Who’s Kris?” Baekhyun asked.

“He’s an upperclassman and our friend.” Chanyeol replied.

 

“Well I guess Baekhyun really have that homey feeling” Sehun whispered but only Kyungsoo heard. He looked at Sehun and Sehun looked at him to and smiled. “You’re cute..” Kyungsoo grabbed his sketch pad and write something.

 

 

You’re voice, it’s nice.

 

 

“Really? How about yours? Can I hear it?”

 

 

Sorry. I have Glossophobia. I don’t like to talk.

 

 

“Really? You have a phobia of talking to anyone? How come you’re afraid?” Sehun started asking Kyungsoo which made him squeaked a little bit and the others saw that.

“Hey you…” Baekhyun said as he grabbed Kyungsoo shoulder. “Stop threatening him.”

“I’m not threatening him. I’m just asking.” Sehun said.

“Asking him? Then why did he squeak? He never do that when people are asking him…” Baekhyun said.

“Hey guys that’s enough.” Luhan said. The atmosphere became more tensed but they were surprised when Kyungsoo stand up and hold Baekhyun shirt.

 

 

I’m sorry. I was surprised.

 

 

“Hmpf…. Sorry.” Baekhyun said as he took his seat again.

“Baekhyun, Kyungsoo is not a kid anymore. I’m sure he can manage this, okay?” Luhan said.

 

Then the conversation continued. Luhan, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are the ones who love to talk. Jongin just keep his business on messing up, whispering and making Luhan blushed. Kyungsoo smiled at that, looking at Luhan because finally after so many years he can finally see him happy once again.

 

“Why are you smiling?” He heard Sehun again.

 

I’m just happy.

 

“Why?”

 

I never saw Luhan happy.

 

“Really?”

 

Yup.

 

What surprised Kyungsoo was that Sehun scooted near him and put his head on Kyungsoo’s shoulder. Sehun can feel how Kyungsoo tensed and later on calmed down. Kyungsoo can smell his hair which made him slightly red.

 

“Hey can I stay like this?” Kyungsoo nodded. “Thank you…”

 

Sehun intertwined their hands that made Kyungsoo blush even more and Chanyeol noticed it and smiled at him. Kyungsoo just turned his head so he can fully smell Sehun’s hair.

 

 

It smells nice.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

It’s been a week after that and Kyungsoo became closer to Sehun without any particular reason. He just grew fond of the kid. Everytime he sleeps at his shoulder.

 

 

He’s nice.

 

 

Kyungsoo is walking at the corridor when he noticed Suho, Baekhyun and Luhan. They seem talking about something so he ran to them. He was about to fall when Suho caught him. Kyungsoo blushed for the fact that he secretly likes Suho since forever but he was just afraid to lose their friendship so he remained quiet.

 

“Be careful okay?” Suho said as he helped Kyungsoo to stand again. Kyungsoo just nodded.

“Oh great, Kyungsoo we are just talking about where we should go this long weekend and we decided to go to Jeju Island!!” Baekhyun said as he hold Kyungsoo’s hands. Kyungsoo nodded.

“Are you okay with that?” Luhan asked. Kyungsoo nodded.

“Are you sure?” Suho asked. Kyungsoo nodded again.

“Okay then it’s Jeju on Saturday!” Baekhyun said.

 

 

 

 

I just want them to be happy. I don’t want to see them like that moment again.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was packing his things for tomorrow when his phone flashed a text from an unknown number. So he just read the message.

 

From: 09*************

Hello? Do you mind opening your account in Skype?

 

 

Without any hesitation Kyungsoo his laptop. He kept on asking himself why would he do this if he doesn’t even know who texted it but somehow he felt like it is really from someone he won’t regret meeting at. When he logged in he saw Sehun’s username and it was calling him.

 

“Yow!! Waiting for someone?” Kyungsoo signaled to Sehun to just wait. Kyungsoo appeared again at the screen once he got his marker and sketch pad.

 

Yup. Someone texted me to open my Skype.

 

“Really who could it be?”

 

I just want to hope it is Suho…

 

“Suho? Your other friend? The one you were waiting? I thought you have his number”

 

Yup. >///////< ~ I don’t have his number because I don’t even know if he had a cellphone.

 

“Why? Are you—“ Sehun noticed eventhough it’s not clear that Kyungsoo is blushing “Are you inlove with Suho?” What makes Sehun more pissed off aside when he saw Kyungsoo blushing when this Suho guy is mentioned is that, when he asked Kyungsoo if he love Suho he nodded, HE FREAKIN NODDED. So Sehun kept his face on like how Kris taught him.

 

“So…. What’s the fuss?” Kyungsoo tilted his head with the sudden change of the subject.

 

Why did I write something stupid?

 

“Nothing…. So what’s that?” Sehun asked as he examined Kyungsoo’s messy room.

 

Oh we are going to Jeju Island tomorrow.

 

“Ah, friends night out? Who are you with?”

 

Luhan, Baekhyun, Suho and me. I’m really excited. You know I keep on thinking of what we will do together.

 

“Can you please not go?” Kyungsoo’s eyes widened with the sudden request. “It’s just…. What if they come with their partners… you’ll be left alone..” Kyungsoo smiled.

 

Then come with me? I’ll text Baekhyun that I’ll come with plus one. Besides, Baekhyun is single.

 

“You want me to come?” Kyungsoo nodded. “Then I will” that was the very time that he saw Sehun made a very amazing smile that can literally light everything. “I’ll log out then… You want me to pick you up tomorrow?” Kyungsoo just shook his head. “Okay” Kyungsoo smiled and they both logged out.

 

 

 

Maybe, something is wrong with me?

 

 

~~~~

 

 

“Yah!! Why did you guys have partners while me... I’m single…” Baekhyun said as he cried in Kyungsoo’s chest. Kyungsoo just smiled and patted his bestfriend’s back. “It’s not fair! You know what I feel right now? I’m all alone inside the room while all of you are enjoying the sun with your partners!”

“Don’t say that...” Luhan said. “Look we even brought Chanyeol for you...” he pointed Chanyeol who is talking to Jongin.

“Why? For you to make me realized that I am short?” Baekhyun said. Kyungsoo just smiled. Chanyeol just gave him a weak smile and then return talking to Jongin.

 

Then the next scene made Kyungsoo almost cry. He saw Suho but he is not alone. He’s with someone. He never realized that this day will come. That he will wear a fake smile just to look happy.

 

“Ah... guys... this is Yifan..” Suho said.

“Kris? Oh Kris you’re here!” Chanyeol said as he noticed the blond guy who came with Suho.

“Oh guys you’re here?” Kris said.

“Do you know them, Yifan?” Suho asked. Kris nodded. “Oh they are your friends?”

“Yup… and they are yours? Thanks guys on making Suho safe.” Kris said as he wrapped around his hands at Kyungsoo's waist.

“Yah what do you mean by that?” Suho said.

“Oh!! I know what that means!!” Baekhyun said. “Ask me?” then he grinned like an idiot.

“Whatever.”

 

Then finally Sehun came. He saw Baekhyun, Suho, Luhan and Kyungsoo are talking and then he saw his friends. He get his phone and texted Kyungsoo that he was here already. Kyungsoo opened the message and smiled when he saw Sehun. But Sehun felt something odd. The smile seems fake and Kyungsoo is on the edge of crying. He went to his friends and was surprised when he saw Kris. Then Sehun thought of something.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

“You alright?” Sehun asked to Kyungsoo as he join the older one to the bed. Kyungsoo nodded but still his head is hung low.

 

All throughout the trip, Kyungsoo seems all little odd. Sehun noticed that he never took out his sketch pad and started writing stuffs. When he asked about it Kyungsoo just shrugged and then left him. He can’t asked Baekhyun about that stuff because the little guy will kill him probably for not telling him earlier.

 

“I know there is something off. I won’t be asking too much because I know you won’t answer me… but because I don’t want you to get sad and stuff maybe you should just wear that fake smile of yours.” Sehun said and Kyungsoo nodded. “You know what. They always tell me that I am too quiet but when I once I open my mouth I became so harsh that they want me to just shut up, but you know what… I never thought that Kai and the rest are just like me…”

 

Kyungsoo looked at Sehun. “You’ve just got to see that there are people who want to see you smile.” Then Sehun left.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

Kyungsoo went down to the dining area when Baekhyun told him that the dinner will be served in a minute. There he saw Jongin and Luhan taking one side, beside them was Baekhyun and Sehun and on the other side is Kris and Chanyeol. Kyungsoo sighed and take the seat beside Suho.

“Kyungsoo, you’re here… where are you the whole day?” Suho asked. Kyungsoo just smiled.

“He is just sleeping…” Sehun said.

“Oh really? How did you know?” Baekhyun challenged him with his diva voice.

“I was with him earlier.” Sehun stated with a poker face.

“Whatever.” Baekhyun said and Luhan just laughed and looked at Kyungsoo then he frowned.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

Later that night, Luhan entered Kyungsoo’s room. Kyungsoo was sitting on his bed and looking at nothing when Luhan joined him.

“It seems like you are thinking about something? Mind if you tell me?” Luhan asked. Kyungsoo stand up and get his sketch pad. “I bet you are using that for the first time today, aren’t you?” Kyungsoo nodded and take the seat beside Luhan.

 

“Why are you so quiet?” Luhan asked.

 

Do you know that Suho had a boyfriend?

 

“Well I really don’t know that but because of his eyes I can sense something is up.” Luhan said as he lay down.

 

So you know?

 

“You can say that my guess is right.” Luhan said. “You have a crush on Suho, right? Why didn’t you tell him? He should know.” Kyungsoo shrugged.

 

Why now? He already had someone. That someone can’t be me.

 

“Someone? Oh you mean Kris? Then why don’t you find your someone? Maybe he is near and you are not just afraid to talk but also you are afraid to see.” Luhan smiled. Kyungsoo tilted his head. “It’s not too late anyway.”

 

 

~~~~

 

 

Sehun looked around and saw Kris and Suho laughing together. Pissed enough he went to the other side of the villa and saw Chanyeol hesitating to knock.

“What an idiot doing there?” Sehun said.

“Oh… I was about to—“ then door opened and Luhan went outside. Luhan was surprised when he saw Chanyeol and Sehun standing at the hallway.

“What are you two doing here?” Luhan asked.

“Huh? I was about to a-ask…  Is Baekhyun there?” Chanyeol asked and it seems like Kyungsoo heard it so he tried to peeked and he saw Chanyeol talking to Luhan then he wrote something.

 

Kyungsoo signaled Luhan and Chanyeol to read his sketch pad. Chanyeol blushed then he walked out. Luhan laughed at it then he also bid his goodbye. Sehun entered the room while Kyungsoo’s back is facing him.

 

“What did you write?” Sehun asked. Kyungsoo shrugged. “Is it something embarrassing?” Kyungsoo nodded. “Let me read it.” Sehun said now standing behind Kyungsoo’s back.

 

When Kyungsoo turned around he was surprised that Sehun is so near him and almost slipped but luckily Sehun caught his waist. Still hugging his sketch pad Kyungsoo opened his eyes and saw Sehun’s face near him.

 

“Let me read it.” Sehun said almost an inch away from him but Kyungsoo didn’t hand it to him. “Let me read—“

 

“No!”

 

Sehun was surprised and Kyungsoo opened his eyes. Realizing what he had done he pushed Sehun away and turned around so that he won’t be facing the taller one.

 

“You? You just…” Sehun said. “speak...” Kyungsoo grabbed his pen and started to write something.

 

 

I’m sorry. I should not have done that. I’m sorry. Forget what happened.

 

 

Sehun shrugged. “No. I won’t and I can’t.” Kyungsoo turned around and placed his sketch pad and pen on the table. He was about to leave when the taller one grabbed his wrist. “Tell me. What is the main reason why can’t you speak?” Kyungsoo is trying his best to let go from the pull but Sehun didn’t budge. “You have a beautiful voice! Why Kyungsoo?”

 

Kyungsoo just pushed Sehun’s chest away then Sehun let go of his wrist and then the older left him.

 

 

 

 

He’s lying. He’s lying.

 

~~~~

 

 

Sehun looked at the main hall and through the different areas that Kyungsoo might visit but he found nothing. He tried to call the older guy but he’s not answering any of his calls. He went to the shoreline not even sure if Kyungsoo liked the beach but he’s luck maybe loves him so much because he found the boy sitting alone.

 

Quietly, he joined him. Kyungsoo was surprised when he saw Sehun sitting beside him. Remembering the accident he immediately tugged his head away from Sehun.

 

“You seemed low… so I thought you might need someone.” Sehun said. “You don’t have to speak. I’ll do it…” Kyungsoo looked at him with surprised face but then he listened anyway. Looking at Sehun’s face is somehow worth smiling for.

 

“When I was a kid, they used to tell me that my voice is weird because it’s too deep. They don’t want me to join any choral group and pushed me in dancing. I thought that my voice is just weird so I remained quiet. When I was at high school all the girls are telling me…  ‘wow your voice is amazing…’ and stuff… I easily get annoyed at it… I became talkative then… little by little my friends left me because they get so irritated at my voice… then that is where I met Jongin… Jongin is boastful guy… he’s aggressive yet shy… He told me… you don’t need to please them with what you have… pleased them at what you can… He’s really a weird guy…” Sehun said looking at the shoreline.

 

Kyungsoo was surprised at Sehun’s story. He silently put his hand above Sehun’s hand that was supporting the boy. Sehun was surprised but then he didn’t shove it away instead he intertwined it.

 

“I… Is it alright to speak?” Sehun looked at Kyungsoo with a surprised face. “M-my voice is… not as beautiful like the others…”

 

Sehun smiled. “It don’t need to be.”

 

“I was on my 4th year… people I trusted hate me because I can sing… they are keep on telling me that my voice is annoying… I was deprived by them and I ran away… I was very afraid back then so shut my mouth and swore to never speak again… until…” Kyungsoo gulped and squeezed their hands. “you came…”

 

Sehun smiled. “Sing for me… I want to hear your voice…”

“B-but… it can be annoying…” Kyungsoo said.

“It will never be…” Sehun said then he let go of Kyungsoo’s hand. Kyungsoo thought that he will be leaving but instead he placed his head on Kyungsoo lap and smiled. “Sing for me…” Kyungsoo inhaled and stared at the sea.

 

 

On a day that I wore nice clothes
I met you, I was lucky
It’s because I did good in the past

 


As he sing he caressed Sehun’s hair. Caressing the younger's hair seems to be his addiction because it's not only soft but also it seems perfect beneath his hands that any time came me broken. He barely touches someone's hair afraid to be get annoyedby everyone but Sehun let him, eventhough it is out of character.

 

 

I can call your name and I can hold your hand
Is the falling sunlight only shining on me? Can I be this happy?
You call my name and you lean on my shoulder
Is the sky’s sunlight only shining on you? Can you be that dazzling?
So lucky, my love
So lucky to have you
So lucky to be your love, i am. hmm

 

He noticed that Sehun was already sleeping but he decided to continue the song. Next words, he don't know if it meant something but he is sure that it will make him smile.

 

Because you’re my first, because this song is about you
I’m smiling like this, so only you can see, are you looking at me right now?
I have a new dream, it’s to be one a better man
Because your eyes that look at me make me run once again more than anything else
So lucky, my love
So lucky to have you
So lucky to be your love, I am. hmm


 

I’m so lucky to have you.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

The night ended and everything went nice after Sehun and Kyungsoo returned. There’s nothing awkwardness happened and everyone was happy. Baekhyun became Kyungsoo partner after being a nagger and telling everyone that he will not sleep if he is not with Kyungsoo. Sehun and Chanyeol agreed telling everyone that it was the easiest way to get some peaceful sleep.

 

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun ended up being roommate and Baekhyun was the one who d the talking. He kept on talking and talking until he felt tired. But he left one question that made Kyungsoo puzzled.

 

“You seemed happy with Sehun when you arrived… something happened?”

 

 

I really don’t know.


 

~~~~

 

 

Monday, when they returned to the school, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were doing their homework when Chanyeol and Sehun came. Baekhyun immediately turned into a diva when he saw Chanyeol and telling him stuffs. Sehun just smiled at Kyungsoo asking him what are they doing and Kyungsoo whispered to him. “Homeworks.” Sehun smiled and nodded. Baekhyun saw that but pretended nothing happened and continue babbling.

 

Later that afternoon when Baekhyun noticed again that Kyungsoo is whispering something to Sehun. He silently tapped Suho and Luhan who were busy with their boyfriend and they just smiled, silently telling Baekhyun that they know. Baekhyun just glared at them and they just laughed earning a laugh from the two.

 

Why?

 

“Oh nothing… Baekhyun is just jealous…” Luhan said.

“Jealous?” Jongin asked. “To whom?”

“I guess to everyone.” Suho said then Baekhyun just glared at him.

“Well thank you for encouraging me… you two became a great help.” Baekhyun said.

 

Baekhyun, you want to go home?

 

“Yup.” Baekhyun said as he get his things. “I really want to go home now.” Kyungsoo leaned in again to Sehun and whispered something on the boy’s ear and then he stand up.

“Be careful.” Sehun said and Kyungsoo smiled, then two of them left.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

On the way home, Baekhyun suddenly speak.

“Are you… talking to Sehun?” Kyungsoo looked at him with surprised face. “I mean… your using your voice when you are talking to him?” Kyungsoo looked down to hide the red blush that creeping on his face then nodded. “Why?”

 

That kept him wondered also, first, he was smiling when Sehun told him he was happy to hear his voice then now, he was talking to him, only to him. He looked at his phone then smiled. Baekhyun peeked at who was sender and then frowned.

 

“Are you inlove with Sehun?” Kyungsoo looked at him again with a super big eyes. “You are!” Kyungsoo furiously shrugged his head. “Then explain to me why are you happy back then when Sehun rested his head on your shoulder, when you came back from the beach and why are you whispering to him when you have me, Luhan and Suho?” Baekhyun arched his eyebrow.

 

Kyungsoo sighed in deafeat and looked at Baekhyun. “What if he doesn’t like me.” Kyungsoo asked.

 

Baekhyun was surprised to hear Kyungsoo’s voice after so many years. But his friend needs someone more than a crazy friend telling him how lovely his voice is. So he inhale and exhale and put his both hands at Kyungsoo’s shoulder, smiled to him.

“I’m sure… he is not an idiot.” Baekhyun said.

 

 

 

What?

 

 

~~~~

 

 

 

Kyungsoo begun to talk again, little by little he was able to overcome his fear on talking to people. One late afternoon, when he, Luhan and Baekhyun were having a tea time at their favorite place, Suho came.

“Hello~” Suho happily greeted and take the seat beside Kyungsoo.

“Hello.” Kyungsoo said.

 

“Oh guys… we are going to order okay?” Luhan and Baekhyun said leaving the other two alone.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo can’t help but to feel nervous but he sees this as an opportunity that may not ever come again. He looked at Suho, surprising the other probably.

 

“Hyung...” Kyungsoo said as he meets the eye of Suho. “I… like you…”Little did they know, Sehun witnessed the scene. He knew Suho will say no. He knew. But he can’t look at Kyungsoo right now. He simply can’t. He ran away before Kyungsoo can noticed him.

 

 

Suho smiled and gently shoved Kyungsoo’s hands. “Are you sure, you like me? Or you liked me?” Kyungsoo gave him a puzzled look.

“What do you mean, Suho?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I was not the one who helped you to recover from your phobia, I was not the one who painted those smiles you are wearing right now… I was not the one who brought those happy vibes in your life… It was all…” Suho waited for Kyungsoo to tell him the right name.

 

“Sehun.” Kyungsoo was surprised when Sehun’s name mindlessly slipped from his mouth. He looked at Suho and Suho was smiling.

 

“I am inlove with Kris and I know how that felt… too good for you he didn’t force you to tell him you like him.” Suho laughed as he laid back.

“What do you mean by that?” Kyungsoo asked.

“All I thought… Kris was an idiot and all he did is an idiotic nonsense… he kissed me when I saw him making out with a girl telling me that I will not going to like what will happen if I tell the whole school about what I witnessed… that’s when we became visible to each other’s world… I barely know him but everytime he is near… I can’t help but to feel at peace… then when Luhan noticed that I’m becoming more cheerful each day he told that to Kris and Kris cornered me asking me… who was the person behind my smiles…” Suho looked at phone to chack any message but luckily there was none. “I told him… I will not going to tell him because it’s not his business… but he kissed me; I was surprised and lightly punched him until tears were forming out on my eyes, then I accidentally told him that all this time it was him. He almost me when he heard that.” Suho laughed.

“Suho…” Suho looked at him. “Thank you… I never thought that we can have a talk like this.”

Suho smiled. “You’re welcome.”

 

Luhan and Baekhyun came holding for cups of coffee. Placing the cups on the table and then Luhan looked around. “Neh? Where’s Sehun?”

“Huh? He never came.” Suho said.

“No, he came. He asked us about our table…” Baekhyun said.

“Huh?” Suho said. All of them were surprised when Kyungsoo dropped his coffee. He was holding his phone. “Kyungsoo?”

“H… he… he’s leaving…” Kyungsoo cried.

 

 

From: Sehun

I’m leaving.

 

 

 

What did I do this time?

 

 

~~~~

 

 

Two weeks and Kyungsoo never saw Sehun. He was practically looking everywhere to look for the young boy, he even asked his classmates and Jongin if he saw Sehun but all of them replied that they didn’t. One afternoon, he saw Luhan and Jongin standing at the corner of the hallway talking. He hides himself in order to gather more information.

 

“He attended the school today, right?” Luhan asked. “Why is he avoiding Kyungsoo?”

“Neh… Luhan… If I will tell you that I love someone what will you feel?” Jongin asked. Luhan seems surprised with the question and tears starting to fall from his eyes. He hugged and buried his head on Jongin’s chest.

“N-no… don’t leave…” Luhan cried. “I will die if ever you will…”

Kyungsoo saw Jongin smiled and hugged Luhan. “I will also… I was just kidding… Sehun was probably shattered by Kyungsoo’s words when he heard Kyungsoo confessed to Suho.”

“He was?” Luhan looked at Jongin. “Why?”

Jongin smiled and towered Luhan and kissed him passionately. Luhan’s hands s to Jongin’s neck, pulling the tanned boy deeper to his mouth. Jongin’s hands travel down to Luhan’s waist and pulling him also. Kyungsoo decided to leave the two before some rated M happened.

 

 

 

With my words? Am I an idiot to realize it now!

 

 

~~~~

 

 

 

“What!” Baekhyun shouted. “What the hell, Kyungsoo.”

“Please… I really need your phone…” Kyungsoo begged to Baekhyun.

“Okay… but! Return it to me.” Baekhyun warned Kyungsoo.

“Okay.” Baekhyun’s phone rang. “Chanyeol?” Baekhyun snatched the phone and Kyungsoo just smiled.

“Yah! Kyungsoo’s going to use my phone so don’t call me yet… yes I am here already come here or else I will kill you.” Baekhyun ended the call. “Make sure this is really worth it, okay?”

“Okay!” Kyungsoo left Baekhyun.

 

“That boy really~ aissh!” Baekhyun said then he smiled. "I know he is waiting.”

 

 

~~~~

 

 

Sehun was lying at the rooftop once again, like every afternoon. He started doing that the time when he heard Kyungsoo’s confession to Suho. He never thought that being inlove with someone will going to hurt this much. He stands up and was about to open the door so he can leave already, his phone started to ring; it’s an unknown number so he ended up ignoring the call but the number called again. “Maybe this is important.”  He thought so he answered.

 

“Hel—“

“Knock knock!!” he knew this voice.

“Kyungsoo?”

“Knock! Knock!” the caller repeated.

“W-who’s there?” Sehun ride on knowing how stubborn Kyungsoo is.

“My one and only.”

“My one and only who?”

“Because you’re my first, because this song is about you
I’m smiling like this, so only you can see, are you looking at me right now?
I have a new dream, it’s to be one a better man
Because your eyes that look at me make me run once again more than anything else
So lucky, my love
So lucky to have you
So lucky to be your love, I am. Hmm”
the caller sang.

“Where’s my one and only there?” Sehun asked.

“Open this door and you will see.” Sehun grabbed the knob and he opened the door, revealing a very sweet Kyungsoo smiling only at him.

“You’re so—“ Before Sehun can even finished his sentence Kyungsoo hugged him making the two of them fall on the floor. Sehun was patting Kyungsoo’s back but Kyungsoo didn’t budge. “Kyungsoo… we need to—“

 

“Sehun… I was so stupid to even think that I was really inlove with Suho… I was even more stupid to not realize that you were the one who texted me using an unknown number and the most stupid person not to realize that I was really inlove with you.” Kyungsoo buried his head at Sehun’s neck, Sehun felt Kyungsoo is crying. “I’m sorry…”

 

Sehun made Kyungsoo let go of him and make the older one sat on his lap so that they can see each other, eye to eye. “Why?”

“B-because… I-I’m stupid…” Kyungsoo’s tears are flowing. “I-I’m an idiot.”

“No, you are not.” Sehun wiped the tears that are coming. “Because I am.”

“S-Sehun—“ Kyungsoo was about to tell something at Sehun when the younger boy immediately crushed his lips to him.

 

“I love you” Sehun kissed him again but this time it was on his forehead. “Kyungsoo.”

“Me…” Kyungsoo buried his face at Sehun’s neck. “…too”

“Kyungsoo… can you please let go.” Sehun asked with a little bit of happiness at his tone. “My back is starting to feel pained.”

“No…” Kyungsoo cutely said.

 

Sehun smiled and forced himself to stand up. Kyungsoo never let go of his neck, Sehun thought of an idea. He bowed down a little bit and took Kyungsoo, in bridal style, by surprised.

 

“Still don’t want to let go?” Sehun asked. Kyungsoo nodded and buried his head once again at Sehun’s neck, he murmured something that Sehun never understand. “What?”

“not—“ Kyungsoo was surprised when Sehun swayed him a bit. “YAH!!!”

“What did you say?” Sehun asked again and now with serious tone.

“I sai—“ Sehun swayed him again. “Okay!! I’ll tell you.”

“What is it?”

“Saranghae… pabo~” Kyungsoo pecked lightly at Sehun’s lips. Sehun smirked and pecked Kyungsoo’s lips also. They did that sweet scene until someone furiously opened the door.

 

“YAH!! When did you two want to go home!!” Baekhyun shouted. Sehun and Kyungsoo looked at Beakhyun’s back there were Suho and Kris who were holding at each other’s hand and Kai who was holding Luhan’s waist and Chanyeol who was smiling awkwardly. Sehun put down Kyungsoo and grabbed his bag. Due to Baekhyun’s rage the group decided to eat outside, before leaving Luhan looked at the two of them and winked, Jongin kissed his cheek and Luhan blushed and lightly pat Jongin’s chest. Suho smiled at the two of them next and Kris squeezed his hand, telling him what’s wrong and then he smiled telling the blonde that nothing is wrong.

 

Kyungsoo smiled. He loved to see all of his friends are happy. He is also happy. He looked at Sehun and smiled. He leaned again to Sehun to kiss his cheeks but the younger looked at him so they are kissing lips to lips.

“Yah!” Kyungsoo said.

“What?” Sehun asked acting like innocent.

“Nothing.” He said then he felt Baekhyun’s phone vibrated. He smiled at the message, he knew Baekhyun was the one who texted that.

 

From: Channie. <3

I told you so.

 

 

“NEH!! BAEKHYUNNIE!!! CHANNIE WITH A HEART TEXTED YOU!!! I MEAN YOUR SECRET ADMIRER TEXTED YOU!!!!” Kyungsoo knew his friend is in deep blush right now.

“PABBBO!!!” He heard Baekhyun shouted. He smiled and finally he and Sehun walked hand in hand to follow his friends.

 

 

 

 

Love conquers all even fear.

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

 

“Neh, Sehunnie… I was thinking… If I was not in love with Suho… do you think I might be in love with you?” Kyungsoo asked out of nowhere. They were at the bus coming back fromBaekhyun’s grandmother to Seoul.

“I don’t know what do you feel?” Sehun asked.

“I am very happy everytime I can make you smile… and everytime you are near me.” Kyungsoo said as he placed his head at Sehun’s shoulder, then he didn’t notice that he already slept.

 

“Me too… I am very happy… and LUCKY…” Sehun said as he looked at his and Kyungsoo’s intertwined hands, then he smiled.

 

 


(a/n)

Hello! Guys!!! I've just posted this story because I really don't know.

Oh BTW this story is inspired by Little Mermaid. You know, Ariel lost her voice and stuff.

I find Suho's character here more mature. Luhan is always adorable and Baekhyun is just a DIVA!!

REMEMBER English is not my mother tongue and I am not an English Major also.

 

Hope you like this! I will find time to update my stories because I'm kinda getting busy because of my exams. XD

 

- AF -

 

MUAHHHHH!!!!