First Encounter

Sleeping Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

 

"Kim Jongin! Come Back HERE you. " Mr Park yelled as his left shoulder got hit against the wall. You see, he was running. Why was he running? Well you'll find out soon enough. In a little district in Korea, Nam District to be exact, there was a young boy named Kim Jongin.

"Can't Catch Me!" he chimned followed by his loud laugh. Jongin enjoyed days like these, when he was allowed to visit his father in the hospital. No no, his father wasn't sick. In fact, his father was the head surgeon in the hospital. Mr Kim was a well known man for his reputation as the world's leading surgeon, patients had flown all the way to his hospital just to get the best treatment from the best. Yes you didn't hear me wrong, Mr Kim was the one whom built the hospital. Not one citizen in Korea has not heard of him nor his child. 

Kim Jongin was his only child, as well as the only child that was allowed to run around the hallways in the hospital.

"Why you little..." Mr Park managed to continue running with his sore shoulder all the while trying his best to keep up with the young lad. Mr Park wasn't an evil man. I hadn't even gone to the best part yet. Mr Park was Jongin's butler. The Kim family was so wealthy that each family member had their own personal assistant. Strange for a 30 year old man to be a butler to a 6 year old right?  Despite him being allowed to play 24/7 and having the best treatment any young boy could have, Kim Jongin was lonely. His mother had passed away while giving birth to him and it was the hardest time in the Kim family. His father blamed himself everyday and never spent much time with him. Heck, in fact Mr Kim hadn't celebrated his son's birthday before. He could care less as he was still mourning his wife after Jongin was born.

That left a very deep hole in Jongin's heart. Love.

Little Jongin ran as fast as his feet could take him, not wanting Mr Park to take him home just yet. He liked adventure, he liked that Mr Park was going to complain to his father again about being such a nuisance, at least his father could at least know what his son was doing.

Jongin saw the dead end. *Uh oh..* He could hear Mr Park questioning the other nurses in the hospital if they had seen Master Kim. That's right, he was a 'Master'. Jongin panicked and went into the closest room he saw and shut it quietly. He leaned his ear against the cold door, trying to see if Mr Park had heard him. But not footsteps could be heard after..

A sigh came from little Jongin's lips. "I'll show him who's boss.." Jongin nodded to himself, and his lips formed a smirk.

"Who's Boss?" a soft voice came from behind and Jongin screamed. "WuaaahhHHHH! " "AAAAHHHH!" "HAUHHHHHHH!" "AAAAAHHH!!!!!"

Jongin already had both his hands covering his face as he blinked a couple of times, he then spoke. "YAH! Why did you scream when I scream??" he asked and put on a slight pout and turned around.

He slowly uncovered his eyes expecting the worst. He didn't see anyone. In fact, he was in a patient's room but he didn't know that at that time. There was a bed right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter