1

The Nerd And The Dancer

it's been a year and oppa haven't home yet. My parent's are planning to live in seoul because of my appa's work as in his company. We pack our things and put it in the back of the car.We hop in and then appa start's the engine and we leave .. ( Time Checked 8:30 am )

"*yawn* appa,eomma i will just taking a nap" before they can say anything im already asleep

"our daughter is a past sleeper" my mom said they both laugh but not that loud so they can't disturb me by my sleep.After 1 hour and 30 minutes and were here.

"oh eunji wake up were here" eomma said and i open my eyes an yawns .. "come on eunji" my appa said and i open the car door and went out ..

Mansion-with-swimming-pool_www.LuxuryWal

my eyes grew wider to see our house "WOW!" i the only thing i can say .. 

"so do you like it eunji?"appa ask . "yes! its so beautiful" i smile and then my smiles fade away .. "what's wrong eunji?" eomma ask. "i wish oppa is here" i was sad because he can't see this 

"dont worry eunji your brother is out there somewhere in this town" appa said and i smile. i hope i can see oppa soon ..

"oh i hope i can see him soon" i nod and smile

"that's my daughter come on and let's go in so we can take a rest and arrange our things" eomma said and we went to our house .. and go to our rooms i start to unpacked my things . i put my clothes on the cabinet . my eyes grew wide i can believe this is my cabinet .. it looks like a room full of clothes .. wow so awesome .. i walk down the staircase and sit on the couch i watch a t.v show but i got bored.

"eomma im going out?" i screamed and mom went down to me.

"okay dear but be home before dark" eomma said i nod .

"okay eomma" i said i kiss her cheek and went outside .. "this is going to be fun i hope" i said to my self .. i went to the mall to buy some things that i needed . i walk and walk and walk until im in the park . i sit on the bench so i can take a rest for a while "yah im tired" i said to my self. I stand up and walk back home but i bumped someone "oh mianhe mianhe" i said to his/her cause i didn't look who it is.

"no its okay" i hear his voice so i knew its a boy i look up to who it was .. i wass shocked that its a cute handsome guy ..

"oh thanks but mianhe again" i smile

"oh its not a big deal.um what's you~" before he can finish his sentence i went home .. 

Time Checked 6:30 pm

i walk to the bus station so i can get home early and wait for the bus .. when the bus came i went inside and sat on the sit near the window .. when its my destination i walk out an walk to our house .. i open the door and closed it .. i walked to my room upstairs .. and change my clothes in pjs .. i went to my bed and went to sleep ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A/N: sorry if there are some wrong grammar there .. but hope you'll enjoy it XD!