My Song to you

Give a song to you

A sequel for this one-shot! ^^

-3 years later-

 *Your POV*

 "_____[Y/N] is all the students in the hall??” Mrs. Lee asked impatiently.

 "I am not sure but my graduation speech will start in 15 minutes." I replied with a tone of fearfulness since Mrs. Lee is one of the fiercest teacher in school.

 "What?! I don't expect my smartest and most responsible student to give me such answer! I don't care how you do it! Just get all the students here before the speech starts!!" Mrs. Lee demand then stomp off and I just let out a heavy sighed.

 "Unnie... I will help you gather all the students... Just focus on the speech~" Bona said and ran off happily.

 "Gomawo!!" I exclaimed and went to the back stage to prepare my speech.

 3 years ago a guy name Baekhyun prepared a song for me which confess his heart for me.

 3 years later... I wonder would he still feel the same for me...

 *Will he??* I thought but then quickly shook it off my mind so I could concentrate on the preparation.

 -15minutes later-

 "Is the lighting okay?"

 "How is the mic?!"

 "All check!!"

 "Alright curtain open in 5-4-3-2-1!!" The public address (PA) team announces and the spotlights were on.

 *Here it goes!* I took a deep breath

 "Good morning, my fellow classmates, schoolmates and dearest teacher. Today is a graduation day for our students and as the student leaders of the school, I am proud to give this speech to you all! Talents art high is a school where we build our character, talents and studies! It is a place where our youth is spend so Talents arts high is our youth and our childish self! Now may I pass the mic to Mrs.--" The lights went out and the mic stop working.

 "Ah!!!" The girls screamed.

 "What is this??" The guys ask. Annoyed.

 I quickly turn my head to look at Mrs. Lee with a look of what-should-I-do' since we didn't plan what to do if there was a black out.

 *Should I continue the speech or stop??* I question to myself as I ran down the stage towards Mrs. Lee.

 Suddenly, the pink spotlight was on the person sighed into the mic.

 "This is the song for you 3 years ago. This song will still be dedicated no matter how many year pass and still it will confess my heart for you," Baekhyun said once I turn around then signal them to start the background music.

"____ I will ask this again, will you accept my heart for you?" Baekhyun said and smile as he blush a little.

"I-- " I was about to say YES but Mrs. Lee cut in.

"Byun Baekhyun!! This behaviour is unacceptable! I know you are gradutating too but this doesn't give you the right to do this but _____ go ahead give him your answer... This is a romance I once had with my first love~~ but Mr. Byun see me after school..." Mrs. Lee said and I just nodded my head not knowing if she was angry or supporting.

"I will..." I said and smile just naturally appear on both of our faces.

"Ooh~~~!!!!!! " Chanyeol cheered from the crowed and the crowed followed since he was one of the kingkas!!

"Kiss her!!"

"You two kiss!!"

"Kiss!!! Kiss!! Kiss!!" The crowed cheered and chanted and Mrs. Lee gave them gave glares but nobody really cared.

Baekhyun walk down the stage and stare at me right in my eyes.

"Sarangheayo~" Baekhyun whisper into my ears as he hugged me.

That is a love story which took 3 years to begin...


Happy Valentine Day~~~ I am so alone but I spend this speacial date with my bestest friends!

This is a special update for this fanfic! This is a sequel that many people requested and I decided to do one for it!! I hope you enjoy and do continue to support me by leaving a comment or subscribe to me or simply just check out my other fanfic!  I am currently working on a chaptered fanfic Baekhyun as main and the other chaptered fanfic which has D.O as main! Please support them!!

Happy Valentine Day to you all again!!

XOXO