Chapter 23

It Is (Not) Too Late

(This was before Jongin wake up, still at the party night. Readers, I grant ur wish, I Am Genie :D. It will be edited. And if more than 108 subscribers and 8 more comments, more and faster updates. Upvote? *winks*)


 

Chanyeol was worried. Where was Baekhyun? Then he saw Baekhyun in Yixing's arms, which had also caught Kris' attention and caused the tall model to rush over to the pair, too.

"What happened? Bacon? Who made you cry?" Chanyeol questioned frantically as he took Baekhyun into his arms. Yixing shook his head.

Chanyeol noticed the red bruises on his right cheek. "Who did this to you?! Yixing?! How the hell did this happen?!" He nearly yelled at the said man.

Yixing was about to answer when Kris interrupted. "Your ex-lover, you know who."

Minah, was what Chanyeol thought. He gritted his teeth, about to shout, before Baekhyun touched his cheek. "Yeol, can we go now? I'm tired." He closed his eyes.

Chanyeol nodded and turned to leave. Yixing wanted to leave too, but Kris stopped him. "Bang Yongguk is not your boyfriend, is he? I saw him with his partner," he said. 

"What about it? Go away, Kris. Don't block my way!" He was about to walk pass him when Kris grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the exit. "I need to make it up tonight. Don't ing run away from me anymore, Zhang Yixing. I won't let you go anymore!"

 


He arrived at his mansion and was surprised to see his assistant, Minseok, standing in front of his door. "Minseok?"

The said boy looked up. "Chanyeol? Kris said you needed me."

Oh, that explained why he was here. "I want Minah and Yura out of the company now and make sure that they will never be able to find a job again. If you can, sell them to night club. I don't want to see them again. Then help me say sorry to the guests. Lastly, help me to open the door,"

Minseok quickly typed in the password, opened the door and let Chanyeol in. "Yes, sir! I will do what you asked me. Goodnight," he bowed to Chanyeol and left.

He took Baekhyun to upstair to their shared bedroom. He laid Baekhyun down and helped him to change his clothes into pajamas. He found some medicine cream and wiped Baekhyun's bruise cheek. He frowned when he heard Baekhyun let out a painful moan. Damn those ing es. They were going to get what they deserved!

After finishing everything, he lay down beside Baekhyun and hugged him. Baekhyun snuggled into his chest, arms between their bodies. Chanyeol Baekhyun's soft and fragrant hair.

Baekhyun, I am sorry for not being there when you got hurt. I promise, I will never let you get hurt again. I love you, Bacon-ah. So so much. He kissed his hair, and soon fell asleep too.

 


"Baby, I will be late tonight. Emergency from the boss."

"Why? Baozi, I miss you," he whined.

"I miss you too. I promise to be back before one o'clock, okay?" He felt guilty, the other sounded so upset.

"Yes, make sure you do. Love you, see you soon~"

"Love you too, jagiya~". (A/N: Guess who are this couple? I bet you all know :-D).