Chapter 21

It Is (Not) Too Late

Once every year, there would be a huge party celebration in the EXO Company. Every celebrity in the company would attend (except for Jongin, you know why) and a few from other companies would get invited too. Over 200 guests would get invited and they could even bring their partners even if they weren't celebrities.

Everyone was excited and nervous, and so was Baekhyun. The night had come, but Baekhyun was still not ready.

"Chanyeollie, are you sure you want me to go? I'll embarrass, I am not pretty," Baekhyun stood in front of the full side mirror, looking at himself.

"Who said my wife is not pretty? You are the most beautiful wife in the world," Chanyeol backhugged him and rested his head on his shoulder.

"So cheesy, but I like it," Baekhyun giggled lightly.

"Only for you," Chanyeol kissed his pale neck lightly and on it.

"Yah, Yeollie, don't. It tickles, haha," Baekhyun broke free from the hug and turned to face Chanyeol. "I love you, giant." Then they started kissing each other sweetly.

"I love you too, Bacon."

 


When they arrived at their destination, almost everyone had already arrived. They entered the room and immediately, everyone's eyes were on them.

"Chanyeol, I am scared," Baekhyun whispered as he latched tightly onto Chanyeol's arm.

"Don't be, I'm here," Chanyeol smiled lovingly and wrapped his arm around Baekhyun's waist protectively.

"Let's us welcome our CEO!" the announcer, Kim Jongdae (A/N:I chose him, because I think he is talkactive, you think?) shouted through the microphone and everyone began to clap.

Chanyeol led Baekhyun onto the stage and did some formal introductions. Baekhyun could feel the eyes on him. Some were jealous. Chanyeol still had his hand on his waist.

After the formal introduction, everyone began to party. Some were dancing, talking, eating or just drinking. Chanyeol had a few conversations with the guests. Baekhyun felt uneasy. "Yeollie, I want go to restroom." Chanyeol nodded.

"Be careful."

 


He washed his face and dried it with a towel. He sighed, it was so tiresome. When he wanted to walk out, a few people blocked him and pushed him inside again. "Oh my god, what is this?" a high-pitched girl voice struck the air.

Baekhyun looked up. "How can you come in? This is the male restroom," Baekhyun retorted, having a bad gut feeling.

"How dare you go near our CEO? Didn't you know that he's mine?" one of the girls, Minah, asked harshly.

"What? Chanyeollie? But--" he didn't got to finish his words before a harsh slap was imprinted on his face.

"How dare you call him Chanyeollie? He is mine! I can't believe that he rejected me just because of you!" Minah shouted and slapped his face again.

"I think so, too. You're just a ugly . How can you together with Chanyeol oppa?" another girl, Yura, hissed.

Baekhyun was crying then. The hits were painful and stinging.

"Are you crying? Hah! You weak ing !" Minah slapped his face again. They laughed evilly and enjoyed watching him cry.

"What are you doing?!" They turned to look at the door and saw Yixing, whose face seemed to be boiling red with fury.

"Lay? Oh, nothing, we were just, uhm..." Yura stuttered, trying to find an excuse.

Yixing ran to Baekhyun and hugged him. "Baekhyun? It's okay," he tried to comfort him.

"Chanyeol, Chanyeol, I want Chanyeol," Baekhyun sobbed. 

"Alright, I will take you to him," Yixing picked Baekhyun up bridal style and glared at the girls. "I will report this to Chanyeol. Wait to be fired." With that, he left, leaving Minah and Yura dumbfounded.