Date #1

Date #1 - Myungsoo

Taking in another deep breath, Myungsoo stood in the front of the dorm mirror. Rolling up the black sleeves to his elbows, he undid the top button just to button it again. Fixing his hair next, he wanted everything to be perfect.

"What are you doing, hyung?" Sungjong walked out of the kitchen after he watched Myungsoo carefully.

"I have a date." Myungsoo said, not wavering his eyes from his reflection.

"With who?" Dongwoo looked over from the couch as more members filled the area.

”________.” Myungsoo said as he looked at his appearance, finally happy with most of it.

"Ah you mean the girl that you met a week ago?" Hoya asked as he walked past Myungsoo to get a snack from the kitchen.

"Yeah that’s her." Myungsoo smiled brightly as he thought of you.

"Where are you taking her?" Woohyun leaned his arm on Myungsoo’s shoulder.

"The Aquarium." Myungsoo paused as he turned around to face s, "I look ok, right?"

"Yeah." They all said as some giggled while others meant it.

"Text us if you need anything" Sungyeol called as he sat down on the couch, next to Dongwoo. Myungsoo walked out the door into the warm sun as he smiled to himself.

"Where are you two going?" Your room mate sang as she looked at you from the couch. Slipping on your black sneakers as you fixed your hair, letting it hang against the black sweater and your light jeans.

"The Aquarium, we shouldn’t be gone long maybe a little lunch after." You said as you tucked your hair behind your ear just to let it fall again.

A knock from the door rang through the apartment before you froze and slowly walked to the door.

"Have fun." She moved to her bedroom as you answered the door.

"Hey Myungsoo." You called as you opened the door to his cold figure.

"Oh, hey~" He smiled and let his shoulders drop. Myungsoo’s eyes carefully scanned your outfit as the smile stayed on his face. "You look very beautiful."

"Thank you, you look very nice too." You slipped out of the door before closing it behind you. Walking down to the street, you hung your hands by your sides as Myungsoo put his hands in his pockets.

"A-Are you e-excited?" He turned and looked at you as both of you walked towards the Aquarium.

"I am! I haven’t been to the Aquarium in such a long time." You said as you played with your own fingers. Walking a little longer, both of you arrived at the entrance of the Aquarium. Myungsoo walked up to the window as you stood slightly behind him as he paid for both of your tickets.

"I feel bad about you having to pay for me." You said as you walked through the doors as Myungsoo held them open for you.

"Why? It is a date." Myungsoo’s cheeks blushed a little as you smiled slightly.

"I haven’t been on too many dates either." You chuckled as Myungsoo smiled.

"Me either, I am still getting the hang of this." He said as your pace slowed with his as water soon surrounded you behind the thick glass.

Looking through the glass at the beautiful, majestic fish, your face lit up as you looked around as much as you could. Following one fish to another as they came up to the glass and greeted you. He watched you closely as he saw you become more comfortable with him.

The light in the water, bounced off your skin as Myungsoo and you had both of your faces pressed up against the glass. Taking your time with each of the species of fish and jellyfish to the sharks and dolphins. Moving through the halls, a smile never left your face as Myungsoo soon had a smile on his face as well.

Following the halls around the corners, finally led you to your favorite part of the place. The tunnel. Being surrounded by water, all around, with a glass floor and walls that carefully caved around you. Everything about this little exhibit made you smile, everything seemed to be at peace. Your eyes moved over and looked at Myungsoo as your eyes trailed along his perfect profile as the reflection from the water danced across his face. The perfect smile stayed on his face as his hand hung down from his side.

Biting your lip carefully, you slipped your hand through his as he turned and looked at you.

"Come and see the turtles with me." You pointed to the other side as he smiled and nodded as you turned as he followed you to the other side of the tunnel. Holding your hand in his made butterflies start in his stomach. You watched the turtles happily as you pressed your hand against the glass as a turtle pressed his fin to your hand.

"Ah look what he did." Myungsoo pointed out as you kissed the glass softly. "He’s trying to steal you from me." Myungsoo teased as you laughed.

"Don’t worry, I only like humans." Slightly swinging your hand clasped with his, you smiled up at him as your cheeks felt red.

"We should go see the jellyfish next. Those are always so cool." Myungsoo offered as you nodded. Leading you through the halls, the dark corridor greeted you as the jelly fish swam in their tanks. Both of your eyes danced with the mindless fish as they carefully and slowly swam.

"Why did you bring me here?" You quietly asked as you glanced in his direction.

"I-I wanted to bring you to a place as b-beautiful as y-y-you." Myungsoo stuttered as he broke into a smile, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand. Yet his mind quickly shifted, "Are you not having fun?"

"No, this is very fun for me. It is just… well… different." You said honestly. Myungsoo smiled happily as you slowly walked together. "I’m going to get a drink, looking at all this water makes me thirsty."

Myungsoo nodded as you had just passed a drinking fountain a few minutes ago. Letting his hand drop from yours he watched you turn the corner before pulling out his phone.

Guys, I want to make this a memorable first date, could you meet us at the aquarium in the resturant part and get ready to sing Beautiful. - MG

Myungsoo quickly sent the message before you came around the corner. Shoving the phone into his pocket he smiled at you brightly.

"Are you hungry?" Myungsoo asked as he looked into your eyes.

"A little." You smiled as your stomach growled.

"I’ll treat you to lunch then." He offered you his elbow as you smiled and looped your arms with his.

"As long as I am not a burden to you." You mumbled as he stopped and looked down at you.

"You could never be a burden to me, I offered anyways." Myungsoo giggled as he lovingly ruffled up your hair as you continued to walk to the restaurant.

The waiter sat the both of you at a table as fish tanks were even in the restaurant. Sipping on your water, Myungsoo looked around the place as he met eyes with Sunggyu.

"There is something that I want to say to you." Myungsoo said as he nodded to Sunggyu. A beautiful song started as you looked around at the six men that were walking to your table. Being an Infinite fan, you automatically recognized the song, Beautiful.

Baby My Love Beautiful – I love you
Just by looking at you, just by thinking of you, my heart races

Even in this moment when I’m looking at you, if I close my eyes, I miss you
Will you be able to understand my heart? Just like that shy day
You probably hated me sometimes, did you push me away sometimes?
But still, I’ll sing my heart to you, who stayed by my side

Baby My Love Beautiful – I love you
Even if I close my eyes, at thoughts of you, my heart pounds and trembles
Baby My Love Beautiful – I love you
I’ll promise you that I’ll be with only you forever, oh loving U

Do you remember the day we locked eyes?
I’ll sing my heart as I slowly go to you

Baby My Love Beautiful – I love you
Even if I close my eyes, at thoughts of you, my heart pounds and trembles
Baby My Love Beautiful – I love you
I’ll promise you that I’ll be with only you forever, oh loving U

Even in the moment of pain during our goodbye
Let’s never forget the memories we had together
I’ll take a step to you with my heart, I’ll protect you

Baby My Love Beautiful – I love you
Even if I close my eyes, at thoughts of you, my heart pounds and trembles
Baby My Love Beautiful – I love you
I’ll promise you that I’ll be with only you forever, oh loving U

By the end of the song, you were beaming with happiness as they all sang for you. Everyone in the restaurant watched as you swayed listening to their beautiful song. Standing on your feet, you walked over to Myungsoo as you wrapped him in a hug.

"Thank you, this was the best first date ever." You whispered as his arms wrapped around you.

"I hope that this is a first of many." Myungsoo smiled as everyone clapped around you happily.