Kai...Yeol....Baek?

Kaiyeol!... Wait, BaekKai? which one?! || Abandoned ||

Kai was in the practice room, dancing his heart out on one of his days off. Some of the other members had scheduels, like Exo-M, and some didnt, like a few members of Exo-K. He, Chanyeol and Sehun. He didnt know where the others were, but he knew where he was.

He stood still in the practice room, sweat covering his pale skin as his head hanged down, the pose of the last move having his arm out and legs spread. His hair stuck to his face as his chest moved deeply, moving with his breaths. Suddenly, he felt arms around him and he jumped, letting out a breath and laughed as he looked in the mirror.

"Hey, Yeollie hyung. I thought you were Baekkie hyung.." he said as he calmed his racing heart, attempting to move from his hold, pausing as the arms only tightened around him. "..Hyung?" He asked quietly, turning his head to look at the older male, only to have his lips taken by Chanyeol's in a gentle kiss. He stared with wide eyes, not rejecting but not accepting the kiss. He didnt know what to do..

He accepted the kiss. His lips molded almost perfectly with the taller man's soft ones, surprising himself. He started to pull away from the kiss at the thought of his boyfriend, but Chanyeol only pulled him back into the kiss.

Before he knew it, they were on the floor with Chanyeol on top of him, both of them shirtless. Kai's cheeks were pink, still breathing deeply as he was dancing for so long before then and the long kiss that made it harder to breath, though he thought the kiss was amazing.

"Jongin..." He heard the other murmur softly, causing his cheeks to brighten, turning his head away, only to look at the mirror and see the situation. "N-no, we cant... im with Baekhyun hyung.." Kai whimpered, putting his hands on Chanyeol's chest.

The door opened, but neither noticed. Jongin's eyes were closed and Chanyeol was putting Kai's hand inside of his pants. Baekhyun stared at the scene in front of him, barely registering that Kai took his hands back and pushed at Chanyeol. Yeol grabbed Jongin's hands and pinned them next to his head, kissing down the boy's neck.

"H-hyung... stop..." Jongin said softly, though soon Baekhyun's voice broke through the heavy silence. "Chanyeol. You have. 2 seconds. To move your hands." he said, the pair pausing before Chanyeol jumped off Kai, who stared at the ceiling in a daze. Baekhyun just stood there, unable to do anything other than glare as Chanyeol left the room in a hurry.

Jongin turned his head to look at his boyfriend as the elder kneeled next to him, pressing a soft kiss to his lips that Jongin easily returned. "Im sorry.." he said but baekhyun shook his head, standing up and turning away. The elder silently walked out of the room, Kai soon felt the tears rolling down his cheeks. He covered his eyes and stayed there for a few hours, letting the tears covering his cheeks and wetting his hair...