Leader

Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was not a born leader. She wasn’t molded into the role; she was forced into it. The company would have none of her arguments and she was left with no other option but to assume the position.

The weight of the role put her asunder and at times placed her under immense pressure. Many times she ended up breaking down and second guessing whether she really deserved that role. However, six years after she was pushed to be the leader of Girls’ Generation, Korea’s top girl group, she now knows that she was meant for it.

----

After a few clicks and a tiring vocal stretching, the video was now uploaded unto youtube. The biggest website for videos and web content that has millions uploaded every second. Not to mention the company that gave So Nyuh Shi Dae a bankable name in the online community by endowing them with a notable award.

Taeyeon thought that her little action would go unnoticed. She didn’t realize how mistaken she was. Her tireless efforts to reach out to the fans and allow them a peek into their lives cemented her role as a leader. A leader has the capability to manage her people well. With all of Taeyeon’s online pursuits, she not only satisfied her fancy, but she also catapulted herself into people’s hearts. She not only knows how to lead Soshi, but she also can and is leading SONEs. Through her honest intentions and thoughtful gestures, she has managed, yet again, to win people’s hearts and provide them with sympathy.

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter