Chapter 1

Tears, Blood, Lies
"Hello, earth signalling Kim Jongdae? Is anyone at home?" Lay asked, waving his hand in front of a daydreaming boy. "What?" He had finally comed back to real life. "Dude, is something wrong? You've been like this for days. You doesn't even talk anymore, and the Kim Jongdae i know does always talk." Lay said seriously like, this can be really serious. And then i mean, REALLY serious. "Really? Everythings just fine" Jongdae answered while putting in his earphones. He was listening to UGLY by 2NE1. He thought the song was beatiful, and fitted him. He had never thought he was handsome or beatiful. But he was just about to get disturbed in 3, 2, 1... "No it's not. We can see it on you. You doesn't even laugh anymore, neither smile." Sehun said smiling a little while putting his arm over his shoulders. "Tell us why you're sad. I'm sure we can help." Lay and Sehun said at the same time, and giving him one of their killer smiles that would make you die of cuteness. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tomato Unnie's comments ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I will keep writing this part in the next chapter^.^ Sorry for anything misspelled, I'm from Sweden. Tell me if there is anything wrong spelled:)