Ghost of the Past

Steps in seducing Mr. Choi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hana! Don't run! You might trip down and you'll get bruises!" Tiffany was already exhausted from chasing the little girl running from here and there plus shouting.

 

"I swear if you don't stop running, we're going home at this very moment, you young lady." She shouted for the last time before Hana stopped from running and eventually went to where she is.

 

"Sorry, Mom." The little girl pursed her lips, looking down

 

She calls Tiffany 'Mom' now. Tiffany and Seunghyun's self-proclaimed number 1 fan, Choi Hana, of course Seunghyun would tell her what happened between her and Tiffany and this brought so much joy to her and even cried. This little girl wants Tiffany even to the point of seducing her own father, not knowing there is not seducing needed since Tiffany's charm is one of a kind.

 

"I'm so tired chasing you, and you know I just don't want you getting hurt right? Sorry for shouting at you a while ago. Come here" Tiffany opens her arms wide and the girl settles herself in between her hug. "Look at your shirt getting drenched in sweat." She took a dry towel, wiping Hana's back before changing her shirt. "Now, who wants to eat some ice cream?" Tiffany smiled at her and Hana mirrored the smile she's wearing.

 

"I do!" They held hands and makes their way to the Ice cream shop.

All Tiffany can do was to shake her head while smiling. Hana has a lot of similarity with her father, especially their love for ice cream. And now she misses Seunghyun. He is busy at work right now.

As soon as the little girl saw the ice cream shop, she hurriedly run until she bumped into a lady making her fall back down.

"Hana!" Tiffany yell and hurriedly ran beside the little girl

 

"Ouch!"

 

The lady immediately help the little girl get up, dusting off her pants.

 

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"

Hana bowed down and said apologies, "I should be the one saying sorry, Eonni. I'm sorry for not looking along the way and for running."

 

Tiffany also apologized for her, "I'm sorry, Miss. This little girl was just too excited to get ice cream."

"No, it's okay. I wasn't looking as well on my way." The lady smiled, smiling a bit to Tiffany before diverting her gaze back to Hana.

 

"Are you hurt or something?" She lean down a little to  Hana's eye level, smiling as she ask the kid.

 

Hana shakes her head and gives the lady a thumbs up. "I'm okay, Eonni!"

 

"We should get going, miss. You might be going somewhere and we might be disturb--

 

"No, it's okay. I don't mind." She patted Hana's head, "May I know what's the name of this pretty little girl?"

 

"My name is Hana! And she's my Mommy Tiffany!" Both Tiffany and the lady chuckled with Hana's silly antics

 

"What about you Eonni?" Hana asked

 

"You can call me Taengo, Hana."

 

"Eonni, your name is cute and unique."

 

"Nice meeting you, Taengo, but Hana and I should get going since it's getting late. Her father might scold us if ever we went home late, sorry." Tiffany said in an apologetic look

 

"It's okay. Take care." The lady smiled and bid goodbye to both of them.

 

"Bye, Taengo Eonni!" Hana bid her goodbye cheerfully as they make their way to the ice cream shop.

 

"Bye, Hana!" Taengo waved until both Hana and Tiffany are gone on her sight, still smiling.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter