Hana's Mother

Steps in seducing Mr. Choi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So Jessica told me, you got a new housemate” Jiyong said as Seunghyun entered their Construction firm co-managed by Jiyong. Their best of friends since high school, been together through thick and thin and even built their dream Construction firm which is well-known in Suwon and slowly emerging to the huge Seoul Market of Constructions.

 

Seunghyun just ignored his remarks and continued on his work. He got no time for that at the moment; he needs to meet a certain deadline made by the client.

 

“Why so serious?” Jiyong closed the laptop Seunghyun’s working in that earned a groan from the latter

 

“Why did you do that? I need to meet the client’s deadline!” He opened again the laptop but Jiyong just closed it again, “Jiyong-ah, I got no time for those non sense.” His patience is running out

 

“Relax, Hyung. I got nothing to do so I made it for you.” He gave the flash drive containing the certain work Seunghyun needed

 

 

“Why didn’t you tell it to me earlier? I haven’t slept yet since I needed to do this.”

 

“You never asked. So, who’s this new house mate of yours? I called your landline phone the other day but Bongsun said you rushed Tiffany to the hospital. So is she reason you weren’t able to make your work earlier?” Jiyong mischievously smiled at him.

 

Seunghyun’s never the type to procrastinate on his work since he loves his job. For Seunghyun, time is precious. So for this certain Tiffany to do that, she must be really someone on the Choi’s life.

 

“She’s Hana’s teacher. Her apartment got burned down, Hana saw her. You know how kind-hearted Hana is. I can never refuse my daughter’s pleadings.” Seunghyun said, still his focus on the laptop checking the work Jiyong made.

 

“And?”

 

 

“And what?”

 

“Is she hot?”

 

Seunghyun diverted his gaze to his friend and smacked his head

 

“She’s Hana’s teacher, actually her adviser, for goodness sake Jiyong.”

 

“Ouch, Yah, that hurts. I was just asking, because you seem so busy that you forgot how special this day is for you.”

 

Seunghyun inquisitively looks at him and Jiyong grinned in response

 

“Oh .”

 

Today is July 17.

 

It’s their wedding anniversary.

 

 

 

The story tackled for today is a story about a mother. A very heart warming story about a Mother, every student took turns on sharing stories about their Mothers.

 

Okay, Tiffany was kinda excited to hear Hana’s story. Okay, scratch that, she’s really curious and excited to know about Mrs. Choi’s whatabouts

 

And it was finally Hana’s turn.

 

She observed that the little girl’s kind of fidgeting when she stood in front of the class.

 

She glanced at Tiffany and she gave the little girl an encouraging smile.

 

“My mother’s name is Taeyeon. She’s the most amazing woman my Dad has ever met. She has a very beautiful face and a wonderful voice. She’s not that tall, she could only reach up to my Dad’s shoulder. I got her milky-skin complexion and Dad would always joke that I am Mom’s mini me. She's a great person.” Hana chuckled and obviously, the little girl’s tears are b. She looked at Tiffany again like asking her that she wants to stop talking and that she'll cry anytime soon. Luckilly, she got the signal

 

"Thank you for sharing your story, Hana." She watched how Hana quietly sat back on her chair and guilt creep Tiffany for having this topic for today.

 

The classes ended and they are on their way home, still, guilt is creeping Tiffany at its finest for Hana's too quiet on their ride home, usually, Hana and her would sing along to songs.

 

'Tiffany, wrong move of using such topic. Your curiousity is causing so much trouble.'

 

"Hana? Are you alright? Do you want to buy ice cream?" She asked, using ice cream as a bait, on maybe it could coax the little kid. "Uhm, excuse me, Ahjussi. Can you passed by the ice cream shop there?"

 

And so the Taxi Driver drop them by the ice cream shop instead of going straight home. She held the little girl's hand and went straight to the counter.

"Hana, what do you like? What flavor?" She asked, carrying the little girl to let her see the list of flavors available.

 

"Anything is fine for me, Teacher Fany." The little girl said

 

"Hmm, you always eat strawberry, how about try eating a new flavor? Double Dutch? Have you ever tried eating ice cream with nuts and marshmallows?" She asked looking at Hana's face

 

"Daddy would always order strawberry for me so I never get to taste any other flavor."

 

"Ah, your Dad is a killjoy, really" Tiffant mumbled which caught Hana's attentiong "What did you say, Teacher Fany?"

 

"Nothing. So, double dutch for you then!"

 

 

Seunghyun gripped the boquet of roses in his hands. How can he forget this special day. This very special day when he married one of the most amazing woman on earth.

 

He sighed and finally gave a smile.

 

"Happy Anniversary, Taeng." He smiled again although he didn't get a reply "I bought your favorite flowers, Stargazers."

 

He sat on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter