First day at the new school

A Journey of Love

"Charlene, I have left your new uniform hanging out in the living room, and don't sleep too late tonight becuase you have a big day tomorrow," mum screamed upstairs.

"Yes mum," Charlene replied.

Charlene finished her last line in her diary and went to bed.

-Next Morning-

*bell rings*

"Goodmorning class, we have a new student joining us today, her name is Charlene Choi. Please be kind to her and help her settle in as she is new," Mrs Lee said.

Charlene introduced herself and quickly glanced around for a sit, suddenly she saw an empty sit at the very back and she quickly ran and sat down. Sitting next to her was a tall guy who was glancing outside the window without realising someone has just sat next to him. So Charlene greeted him, but the guy totally ignored her.

As class finished, the boy grabbed his bag and disappeared immediately. While Charlene was still packing her bag, a girl came up to her, "hello, i'm Gillian smiley" the girl said.

"oh hi nice to meet you, just wondering, could you lead me to the lunch area please?" Charlene asked little embarrassed.

"haha of course ! " Gillian replied.

"thank you so much ! " Charlene said.

As both girls got their lunch, Gillian asked "Would you like to sit with my group?"

"YESS i'd love to !laugh" Charlene replied with a smile.