Swan Lake

Hello Cold World III: I Only Want to Dance With You
Swan Lake
 
 
 

Sore muscles and an uncomfortable position on a couch, it was the sudden sound of a clear throat that woke Joon and Seonya from their sleep with the girl lying on the boy as he had his back against the seat with her face resting on his collarbone, their clothes covering their bodies together.

 

With groans coming out of their mouths, slowly they opened their eyes to see Seungho and G.O standing in front of them, which made them quickly react as they sat up with Seonya trying to cover herself up the best she could.

 

A satisfactory smirk was on G.O’s face while Seungho was eyeing Joon before giving a quick glance to the girl, noticing her blushed cheeks.

 

“You guys are lucky the house is big, and lucky Ji-Hoon Hyung wasn’t the one that walked in here.”

 

Something pink caught G.O’s eyes as he bent down to pick up an underwear where Seonya let out a quick gasp before roughly grabbing it from his hand, making him laugh; from there, Joon looked back at Seungho asking him what he was doing here.

 

“We were looking for you. We think we may have found a lead on where Hyun Su is hiding; we’re leaving soon.”

 

“Okay, I’ll get ready.”

 

Once Seungho and G.O were gone, Joon got up and quickly dressed himself up while Seonya was still sitting on the couch looking at him until she spoke out. “Hyun Su? Is he the one that…”

 

He turned around to look at her and only nodded. He finished dressing up and let her know that he had to leave where she nodded and waited for him to be gone before she got up to put back on her clothes, making her way up to her bedroom.

 

Once she was in her room, she went to take a shower and dressed up in proper clothes before packing up her stuff for her practice today at the studio with the show only a few days away. Since she was the only one left in the house, she didn’t bother leaving a message to anybody and quickly ran out, even leaving her supposed bodyguard behind without a word.

 

She climbed inside her car and drove away, trying to find something else to think about than what had happened last night.

 

 

While she thought that she had left an empty house, back at the office, the boys were gathered around as they were creating a plan of attack for today’s mission. As for Joon, he put all his focus into it, pushing aside the little moment of last night even though it kept coming back into bits and pieces, slowly clouding the importance of what today was suppose to be.

 

“Joon? Are you okay?”

 

From the desk, he lifted his head up to see Ji-Hoon looking back at him with slight worry appearing in his eyes. The boy nervously nodded at his Boss and went back to what they were doing leaving only Seungho and G.O glancing at each other, knowing what had gone through his mind.

 

After a few minutes, their plan was settled and they were ready to move as they all rushed out of the office and prepared their weapons needed for the day. As they were settling, Seungho had the time to reach out for Joon as he pulled him away from the small crowd, wanting to talk to him.

 

“Are you guys a couple now or-”

 

“No, we’re not… It was just a stupid mistake, nothing to worry about.”

 

“Are you sure? You know that we just want you to be happy Joon, it’s okay if you start dating again.”

 

“And I don’t want to date. Ever. I have enough to worry about and I don’t need this right now. I can’t deal with it. Not now at least…”

 

Without giving the older one a chance to respond, Joon walked out on him as he grabbed onto his gun and walked out of the house, where the others were waiting for the missing people to join them.

 

On the road for a few minutes, they finally arrived at, what looked like, an abandoned building. As they were split into teams, one by one, they walked inside, on the edge and ready to attack if it was needed.

 

So far so good, there wasn’t anything suspicious surrounding them. With quiet steps, each teams spread out on the different floors of the building, holding onto their ear plugs for contact between the members.

 

Everything seemed to be fine until something caught Joon’s eyes. Right in front of him the sentence ‘Dear Swan Lake will be drowning’ were spread out across a wall, leaving the boy curious on what it was supposed to mean. He contacted Ji-Hoon from the ear piece to let him know that the floor was clear until he mentioned what he was staring at.

 

Wait, Swan Lake you said?

 

“Yes, why? Is it relevant to-”

 

Relevant? Joon! Swan Lake is Seonya’s ballet show! She’s the lead role! They’re going after her and we just got tricked! We need to leave now!

 

With his eyes wide open, he ran out until he was out of the building with the others just right behind him as they have heard the earlier conversation.

 

Ji-Hoon let them know what he found out, stressing on the idea that she might be in danger right now. “I tried to call her and she’s not answering. I called the bodyguard I assigned her with and he told me that she wasn’t at the house.”

 

“She’s probably at practice then, right?”

 

“That’s the thing: it’s the weekend and she isn’t suppose to have practice today. Not on the weekends anyways. Let’s just split into two teams: G.O and Joon, you come with me; Seungho, Mir and Cheondung you guys go back to the mansion- hmm, no try the theater, just in case.”

 

An affirmative answer from the five young boys, they spread out once again with the first team going towards the dance studio while the other one went the opposite direction towards the theater, with the high hope that they weren’t too late.

 

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, Seonya had just parked her car and made her way inside the building. With her ID card out of her pocket she passed the security guard with a smile on her face as she waved it in front of him, and passed the entrance as she walked up the stairs to the fourth floor of the studio.

 

She looked at the time and noticed that she was early so she took this time to warm up and practice some dance movements here and there.

 

Putting the music on through the stereo, she went on for a while until a strange sound made her suddenly stop. She walked towards the door and opened it while she stepped outside and took a look around only to shrug her shoulders and walk back in with the door closing behind her.

 

From there, she heard a buzzing coming from her bag and quickly ran up to it, pulling her phone out.

 

“Joon? What’s up?”

 

“Where are you right now?”

 

“At the studio, why?”

 

“You need to get out of here and fast!” With the urgent tone in his voice, she could feel the beating of her heart accelerating by the second. “W-why? What’s going on?”

 

“You’re in danger; just get out of here and run!”

 

At that moment, the building went into a complete blackout making Seonya lightly jump as she gripped tightly onto her phone.

 

“Seonya? Seonya?! What’s going on?!”

 

“I-I don’t know… The electricity is gone.”

 

“. Just get out of here now; we’ll find you.”

 

“J-Joon, I’m scared.” The heart thumping strongly against her chest, the body lightly shaking out of fear, she felt as if it was the end, as if they were finally going to get her and end her like he had it planned. “We’re on our way; we’re driving as fast as we can.”

 

Another sound made her jump, once again as she dropped her phone on the floor. She bent down and quickly picked it up only to have it kicked out of her hand, causing her to yelp at the sudden intrusion. She held onto her wrist from the pain and lifted her head up to see a familiar face looking down on her with a smirk on his lips.

 

“H-Hyun Su-u”

 

She crawled her way out but had her hair gripped into a fist as he crammed her neck backwards, making her cry out as she tried to push him away. “It’s so unfortunate that I have to kill you to get your uncle’s attention. Mhmm, such a shame~”

 

He had a small pocket knife in his hand and lightly trailed it down making her shut her eyes while she heard a low mocking chuckle from the old man. He roughly let her go making her land flat on the floor as he backed away and placed his foot above her ankle, a horrified look ending on her face from what he was about to do.

 

“P-please don’t! No, no, no, no, I’m begging you!”

 

She tried to push her leg away, but the more she tried, the more she could feel the pressure of his foot against it, making her breathing short with panic striking through her veins. She tried using her other leg and kicked him straight on his ankle making him back off with an angry groan. She quickly got up and took this chance to run away leaving her stuff hanging behind her.

 

She reached for the elevator but remembered that the electricity was still out, so she ran straight for the emergency staircase down the reception only to find the security guard dead on the desk.

 

“, , ! Damn it!” She hopped over the counter to reach for the phone but the sound of a gunshot made her back away as she tried heading towards the main entrance only to have it blocked and locked from the outside since it was an electrical door.

 

She went to find herself a hiding place and went straight under the reception desk, using the dead body of the guard to cover her as he still had his body leaned towards the counter while she was under with her knees brought up to her chest as she wrapped her arms around them and tried to muffle the crying coming out of her.

 

Several gunshots were echoing across the place making the panic grow even deeper at how close and yet, at how far the sounds were coming from. She needed to find an escape and decided to search the whole building for an emergency route. From under the desk, she crawled her way out and tip toed her way to the emergency exit, opening the door and quickly rushing her way upstairs only to have the doors of each floor locked until she was on the fifth.

 

Quietly, she opened it and discretely made her way into the hallway only to have covered with a hand as she got pulled up against the wall. Panic struck once again as she tried to push herself away from the intruder but once she heard the familiar voice, the thumping in her heart calmed down.

 

Letting go, she turned around and jumped on G.O as she hugged him and thanked him for being here.

 

“No problem at all, now we just have to get back down and out of here.”

 

“But the door is locked-”

 

“Yah, how did you think we got here?”

 

She hastily nodded her head, feeling the tears in the corner of her eyes. He placed his arm around her shoulders and headed towards the entrance of the stairs but had their passage blocked by one of Hyun Su’s men as he was holding a gun towards them. G.O gently pushed Seonya so she could stand behind him as she gripped onto the back of his shirt while he pointed his gun right back at the man that was a few feet away from them.

 

From there two other men appeared from the side with snickers across their faces as they were starting to corner both victims.

 

G.O took a quick glance in the back, where he spotted a wall length window, and calculated the chances of getting out of here alive. Slowly and still holding onto the ballerina, they walked backwards until he randomly shot somewhere and both crouched down when shots were fired back towards the window behind them, leaving cracks into the glass.

 

From behind the three built bodies, one of them fell on the ground with a bullet he received in his spine leaving the crowd to look up and see Joon with his gun up. G.O pushed Seonya aside and quickly started fighting with one of the men with Joon fighting with the other leaving the girl to place herself by the corner.

 

This went on for a few more seconds until, out of nowhere, she got herself into G.O’s embrace as he yelled at her to jump and suddenly found herself crashing against a broken glass while falling from the fifth floor of the building until they both landed on a closed dumpster and rolled until they hit the floor.

 

She slowly tried to get up despite the pain shooting from every part of her body and turned around to see G.O lying on the floor, unconscious, with his face pressed against the ground.

 

“G.O-ah!” Going to him, she tried to wake him up by rolling his body so she could have him facing her as she placed his head on her lap and as she did so, she felt something wet against her palm and looked to see that blood staining her skin. “.

 

“Seonya!”

 

Lifting her head up, she saw Ji-Hoon running towards her with another jump from the window made by Joon as he landed with more agility.

 

“H-he’s bleeding from the h-head-”

 

“I’ll take him to the hospital; Joon take her out of town. Now.”

 

The next thing she knew, she found herself being dragged away by the boy as she watched her uncle carrying his nephew in his arms whilst he ran to his car as she was already inside, buckled up and out on the street.

 

“Is he going to be okay?”

 

She turned her head to look at Joon with a tear falling down her dirty cheek. He glanced at her and tried to reassure her that his friend was going to be okay, but even to himself, he wasn’t convinced.

 

 

Things got a turn for the worse and he didn’t know when it was going to end.

 
 
 
 
 

author's notes

So! They did it, G.O's life is in danger and now Joon & Seonya are running away... oh well, the day started quite nicely don't you guys think? ;)

Drama and more drama is coming soon, hope you guys are enjoying the story so far and that it's not disappointing >///<

 

Lots of love, xo

 

P.S - COMEBLAQ !!!!!!!!! *can't breathe - too excited*