MASTERS&SLAVES;

〈 ❊ ILLUSTRIOUS┊ MASTER&SLAVE; ROLEPLAY. (CLOSED)
 
MASTERS&SLAVES
MASTERS:
01. You can not escape the city under any circumstances. You'll be kicked out if you do.
02. You can fall in love with your slave and have a relationship with them.
03. Bringing your slave home and having them live with you, is okay.
04. You may only have a maximum of 2 personal slaves. This means that other masters can't touch them or order them around.
05. You can dismiss or exchange your slave at anytime you please.
06. Please do not mistreat your slaves too badly. Play rough with them, but death and certain ther things are forbidden.
07. Do whatever you want with your own slaves, but don't touch the slaves that are already owned by other masters without their permission. That means ually and physically.
08. You may change your character from a master to a slave but only once. It costs 1 karma point to the base account. This is to discourage you.
09. All you have to do is tell an unowned slave to be yours to own them. They're not allowed to refuse.
10. Comment on the story anytime you gain or lose a slave.
11. State in your status which slaves are owned by you.
12.Your username has to have either M or Master in it. Anything that helps identify you as a master. Examples: M-Kris; masterkris
14. Please tell us whether you want to be a master or slave in your application. If you're planning on being a master, include your occupation.
15. Any comments, suggestions, or questions? Feel free to comment below or message one of the admins. ( Yura and Kris )
 
SLAVES:
01.You can not escape the city under any circumstances. You'll be kicked out if you do. 
02. You can fall in love with your master, but you can't be the one to propose.
03. Only one master per slave, okay?
04. You may move in with your master if they ask you.
05. Try to obey your master. Of course, I can't stop you if you're going to be rebellious, though.
06. When you get a master, all other orders except from that of your masters do not have to be followed. Basically, if you have a master, other masters orders don't have to be followed unless your master tells you so.
07. Upon arriving, please try to greet the masters.
08. You may not change your character from a slave to master. The only way for this to happen is for you to marry a master
09. If you're unowned and a master tells you to be his or her slave, you have to agree. You have no choice.
10. Tell one of the admins ( Yura or Kris ) if you're having a problem with your master.
11. State who you're owned by in your status.
12. Dating other slaves is okay, but if your master tells you to end the relationship you have to obey your master. Also, you can not marry the person without your master's consent.
13. In your username, there must be something that helps identify you as a slave. Either S or slave works. Examples: slaveyura; s-yura
14. Any comments, suggestions, or questions? Feel free to comment below or message one of the admins. ( Yura and Kris )