OMG WHAT ARE THEY DOING?!?! ARE THEY GOING FOR MINHOJR?!?!?(H minded ones will get it)

She's my best friend's Girlfriend!
You both felt relieved to see no one other side.
Minho took off his shirt as you got the towels that Jonghyun left outside,forgetting to bring them in.
"You know that they'll think were such dorks to do this."
You told Minho Then pass him a towel.
"Were just dorks having fun." You rolled your eyes and took off your shirt,leaving you with a tank top.

Minutes later you saw the long thing that Minho has pouring out liquid.
"Omg what the freak Minho!" You got wet because of Minho.
He just laugh at your reaction and continued anyways.
Little did you both know,Taemin was watching both of you from his window,he was disgusted by what he saw.
[Seriously.They decided to that out there.Is this what they do in Jeju?]
"AHHH STOP IT!"You yelled again then Minho stopped then laugh. You were pouting
"That hurts!" you whined crossing your arms.
"I'm sorry,you can always get revenge." He said smirked knowing he used to these things.
"Dork!" Taemin mumbled underneath his breath,continuing his observations on both of you.
"But there's no used your used to it anyways!"
You continued pouting.

He held your hands then he made you hold the hose and made you spay water on his face.
"There now it's fair,the hit my face."
He smiled at you.
"Dumbo you're used to get wet by this evil long thing since you go 'Dream team' in high school." You pointed out the obvious then wet him again.
With just that you water fight started again.
"AHHH STOP!!NOT THE FACE!" You started running around,Minho chased you with the hose.
"Real dorks..." Taemin sigh as he watched to two of run wetting each other.
The door to Taemin room burst open.
"WHAT ARE THEY DOING OUTSIDE?!?ARE THEY GOING FOR A KID OR SOMETHING!?"Onew couldn't take your screams and Minho's evil chuckles.
"They're wetting each other with the hose,doing some random water fight"
"Water fight!? I wanna join!"Jonghyun popped out of nowhere then rushed down to join the water fight.

It was not to long,Minzi joined too.
Then everyone joined.
Taemin didnt wated to join the dork fight but he was dragged by Dara and CL.
Jonghyun sprayed water on Key's face then Key screamed.
"OH MY GOSH IT REALLY DOES HURT!"
You patted Key's back telling him that you felt that pain.
Bom and Minzi teamed up and wet Onew.
Dara dragged Taemin to save Onew and he got wet.
CL took the hose then sprayed you and Minho.
Jonghyun and Key was against each other,getting revenge.
You got the hose then wet the completely dry Onew,who was being held by Minho.
Taemin took revenge and stole the hose and wet Dara.
And in the end everyone was wetting each other.

Everyone got tired and stopped the water fight and went back inside to get changed.
You and Minho headed back to his room but the Bom blocked the door and handed you a bag.
"You guys better wear this!"
She ran away happily like a little kid.
Both of you went inside then opened the bag.
It's was couple t-shirts

You both looked at each other then sigh.
"I'll change in the bathroom"
You said then went in the bathroom with the clothes you were going to wear.

When you finished you looked at yourself at mirror then came out.
You saw Minho wearing the shirt.
"Is this suppose to be me?" Minho pointed at the boy playing the guitar on his shirt.
"I think so,and I assume this is me."
you pointed at cute girl on your shirt.
"I think this is custom made."
He said still looking at his shirt as you do the same.
"Anyways,let's go."
He swung his arm around your shoulder as you both leave the room.
Bom was waiting on the steps then saw you and Minho wear the couple t-shirts she gave you guys.
She giggled then ran down screaming
"THEY'RE WEARING IT LALALALALALALA!!"
Your 2NE1 unnies were giggling while SHINee is completely confused.
"Hyung while are the giggling in a cute yet creepy way?" Jonghyun whispered in Onew's ear but he himself doesn't know the answer.
Taemin kept his confusion to himself unlike his hyungs.
You and Minho were on the last step then saw them waiting for both of you.
They stared at you both.
"Oh! That's why they're giggling" Key finally understands the situation.
"Ahah! Mini Minho looks funny!" Jonghyun started cracking up as Onew stared at him with a 'No-thats-funny-jjong-look.
Taemin just looked at both of you
[something seems wrong.]
He place his index finger in front of his face,covering Minho's face in his point of view.
[There now it looks ten times better]
"What are you doing Taemin?" Key asked,it looked weird seeing him pointing towards nowhere. "Oh nothing. I just thought my finger was dirty."
He replied then placed his hand down.
"Is this custom made?"
You asked Bom who nodded.
"Yep. Earlier today you guys wear outside playing while we were in. Then CL came up with the idea,so we called our favorite T-Shirt shop and sent them your pictures. Now voila!" Minzi explained.
You and Minho 'ohed' then smiled.
"Let's go watch a horror movie!!!!!"
Jonghyun suggested and hifived Onew.

~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~  ~ ~

Well if you thought this chapter was rated H YAY FOR ME^^ LOL! yeah sorry about that
anyways THANK YOU TO ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS!! WAB YOU<3 ^^ !!!