How to Take Care of Your Sick and Injured Boyfriend by Jung Soo Jung

The Growling Wolf & The Wisdom Tooth

“Are you sure you dont want to tell your manager that you’re sick? Jongin, i’ve been there, done that and i regret it for not telling my manager about my anemia.” Soojung nagged Jongin while fixing his hair for him.

“Soojung-ah, i think its only because i had practiced a lot, its only a sprained waist i think.” Jongin replied, trying to assure his girlfriend that he is okay.

“Oh, trust me. Kim Jongin, when i was feeling sick the day i fainted on stage i keep telling my members that quote over and over again until they 100% believed me.” Soojung is still trying to prevent her boyfriend from performing because of his sprained waist, or whatever it is, what Soojung knows is Jongin is sick, and he needs a rest.

“Then, what am i supposed to do now?Its not like i can quit, and canceled my performance on music core.” Jongin replied, Soojung is now putting his coat on.

“At least tell your manager, tell your members, take a medicine, take a rest, sleep while you’re on the way to the studio, stop practicing, easy with your rehearsal—“

Jongin pecked Soojung right on the lips just because Soojung is getting more worried, Soojung smiled a little, but then she pouted.

“Why are you cutting me off? Im worried about you, Kim Jong In!” She said, as she softly pushed his board chest.

“Its because i love you, and i need you to stop worrying, my lovely Jung Soo Jung. Now, am i ready to go?” He replied, Soojung scoffed at his cheesiness,but she likes it anyway.

“Ready as ever, handsome. Now,remember dont flirt with anyone else! You have me waiting for you here, and dont make any moments with another girl group member, i dont want to see one thing about that!” Soojung, being known as the jealous girlfriend reminded, and again Jongin replied her with a peck on her lips.

“Arasso, my Princess. Wait for your prince charming to come home. And you too, dont flirt with any other guy.” Jongin replied, Soojung smiled.

“Your cheesy, but i love you.” She said, and then she send her boyfriend away to do his job.

**

Jongin is now performing Wolf on stage, on the way to the studio he decided to follow Soojung’s advice, he took a pain killer, and he also took a 30 minutes nap. He didnt forget to told his manager,and also Suho, and thats why he got a permission to drop the rehearsal.

But when it comes to the end of the song, and its Jongin’s part to sing he suddenly feel hurt at his waist. He suddenly bend over holding his injured waist, s give him a concerned look, he then managed to do his last spin, and his last pose for Wolf. The music then stopped and the lights went off, the crowd cheered and gave support to Jongin.

As soon as EXO is back at their dressing room, EXO’s manager called the medical team to give him an analgesic spray on his injured waist. All of them gather around him, worry is painted all over their faces.

“Yah, whats with that look? I only got injured a little it usually happens when we’re practicing.” Jongin tried to calm s down

“Yah! But you’ve never been hurt while we’re performing, Jongin-ah! And that means this is serious!” Sehun being the closest one, and also the lead dancer protested.

“Jongin-ah, why didnt you tell us that this is even more serious than usual? You only told me that its an light injury!” Suho nagged.

“You didnt even tell us that you have a light injury!” Chanyeol smacked his head, earning a “Yeol!” From the other members, but Jongin chuckled.

“Im sorry, i just thought its nothing serious.” Jongin replied, and before s can say anything else, his manager handed his phone to him.

“Its Soojung, i hate you for not telling me that you feel unwell today, she’s throwing her anger at me now.” He said, Jongin sighed, ready or not he have to face Soojung’s wrath.

“Yeobo—“

“You are the stupidest person ever! I’ve nagged you for more than an hour, and all i got is “EXO Kai Waist Injury during Wolf Performance”? Are you kidding me?” Soojung snapped at him.

“I—“

“What now? Are you trying to find any new excuses? Go home now, and take a rest, i dont care about your schedule, its either you’re going home or im going to pick you up!” She continued, and just when Jongin wants to answer, a tiny figure appeared in front of EXO’s dressing room.

“Go home now, Kim Jongin! N-O-W!NOW! ” She yelled to her phone,and then she hung up.

“What are you waiting for? Are you still going to sit there and look at me like im a ghost!?” Soojung then entered the dressing room, ignoring the amazed looks from the other EXO members, and Jongin himself, and dont forget to mention EXO’s manager.

“Are you strong enough to walk?” She asked, her face is still pissed off, but somehow worried and concern is also plastered on her face. Soojung sighed because Jongin didnt answer.

“Come here, Jongin. You need to take a rest.” Soojung then walked to him, she’s about to put his hands on her shoulder when Kris and Sehun stopped him.

“We’ll do it,Soojung. Just lead the way.” They quickly said, helping Jongin to stand up.

Jongin is about to protest, but Soojung cut him off, this time her face softened.

“Please, Jongin. Listen to me this time.”She pleaded, and with that all he could do is nod and follow Soojung’s lead with the help from Kris and Sehun.

**

“Here’s your medicine, Jongin.” Soojung said, handing him a medicine and a glass of water.

Jongin quickly take his medicine, and drink his glass of water.

Soojung sat beside him, he then scooped her in for a hug, she snuggled closer to him.

“Sorry for being too mean this afternoon.”She said.

“Its okay, i know you’re worried, and i should’ve listened to you.” Jongin replied, inhaling the scent of her hair, strawberries and freesias, his favorite.

“The doctor said you should take a good rest, and that means no practice, and no shows. You have no schedule this whole week.”She informed, and this made him surprised, is that even legal?

“Dont worry, Jongin-ah, i told your manager already, and of course he understands, and also the doctor said if you’re not resting enough you might get a fever.” As if she could read Jongin’s mind, she answered all his unsaid questions.

“Thankyou, Nurse Jung.”Jongin chuckled, “I promise i will listen to you now.”He said.

“You better, Kim Jongin, you better.”Soojung said, she turned her head to her right a little, “And now, you should take your second yet the best medicine.”Soojung smiled before placing her lips on his, and pulling him in for a passionate kiss.