Chapter 1

Pepero game

Walking home from my job, it sure is exhausting even more than being on work.

I work as a seller in bakery, and I hate sweets. I hate them, but not as much as cockroaches, spiders and snakes, thanks to my sister, Minzy. She always loved to play pranks on me and I always paid her back for everything she did, including now.

Once I stepped through doors, I heard two familiar voices. I immediately forgot about Minzy’s prank in the morning, and walked into living room, where I saw two guys sitting on the couch.

“Jena,” father smiled. The two startled, and looked at me surprised, before a smile appeared on their lips.

“Leeteuk, Kyuhyun,” I smiled widely and walked to them, sitting right between the two. “What are you two doing here?” I asked and looked from one to another.

“We just came on visit to your parents.” answered Leeteuk.

“Eh?” I frowned. “My parents?” I asked and pouted. “Aish, I am going up...” I murmured and stood up.

“It was nice to see you, Jen,” Kyuhyun said in mocking voice.

I stomped upstairs, towards and opened doors widely, making a bucket of cockroaches and spiders, falling on my head. I frowned and looked straight in front, waiting for laughter to erupt, but it wasn’t.

“Jena?” I heard mother from behind.

Without minding, I clenched a fist and closed my eyes. “Gong Minji you are dead!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. “Mom get these things off me~” I cried and stomped like a little kid.

“You do know they aren’t real, right?” She asked with raised eyebrow and walked to me.

“Would I still be alive if they were?” I looked at her.

“You wouldn’t,” she let a sigh out and took all cockroaches and spiders off me. “On top of that, it wasn’t Minji, who put that up there.” she added and looked at me.

“Then who?” I was confused, but realized moment later, when I heard laughter from the living room. “Oh no they didn’t,” I scoffed and stormed down the stairs.

“She is coming,” mom chuckled from behind. The moment I stepped in the living room, they wrapped their hands around my neck, making my eyes wide, having no idea what will happen.

“What are you two doing?” I asked startled.

“Target on,” grinned Leeteuk.

“Ready,” spoke father, making me confused even more.

“Set on,” mother said from behind.

“W-what?” I stuttered.

“Let’s go,” said Kyuhyun as he held me around chest, my cheeks turning red, while Leeteuk held me for my legs, and rushed out of the house into the van, where they threw me in.

I sat up and tried to open the doors, but they were locked. “Ya,” I yelled and banged on the window. Mother and father waved at me, before we drove away. “Ya!” I screamed and looked at the two in front. “What are you doing?” I asked.

They ignored me and kept talking to themselves, while I had no idea where we are going. Letting a sigh out, I sat on the seat and looked through window, my eyelids becoming heavy. Before I knew it, I was sleeping.

“How can a person sleep so much due to the laughter of Teuki and Kangin?” I recognized Ryeowook’s voice. Indeed I heard Leeteuk’s and Kangin’s laughter from afar, but I was awake the moment Kyuhyun and Leeteuk brought me into dorm; I was only pretending I was sleeping for an hour.

“She was working today; of course she would be tired.” It was Donghae.

“I heard Leeteuk and Kyuhyun pulled a prank on her.” Now it was Sungmin, who let a quiet chuckle out.

“Mm,” I murmured and rubbed my eyes before I slowly opened them, seeing Ryeowook and Donghae in front of me, while Sungmin was sitting by my legs.

“Morning Princess,” Kyuhyun grinned from the bathroom doors.

“You!” I hissed and pointed at him, jumping from the couch. “You are dead!” I yelled and ran towards him.

His eyes widened and started running away from me, right into kitchen, where Leeteuk was. “She is awake, get away quickly!” Kyuhyun told Leeteuk. The moment Leeteuk saw me; he stood up and ran away as well.

“Get here you two idiots!” I yelled and ran after the two, but when I spotted a turtle coming on my way and Yesung's call: “Ddangkoma, where are you?” I leaned down and held the turtle in my hands, unable to stop, and handed it back to Yesung.

“Gomawo, Jen,” he smiled and disappeared back into his room.

“Go Jena!” Donghae and Eunhyuk cheered up for me. The moment I looked back in front, I spotted Siwon appearing from his room, to look what is going on, making my eyes wide open.

“Hyung watch out!” Ryeowook called horrified, but it was too late. I bumped into Siwon, making us both fall to the ground with me on top.

“Siwon are you-” Sungmin tried to ask, but stopped in midway. My, and Siwon’s, eyes were wide open, staring right at each other, while my lips were on his.

“Jena are you o-” I heard Leeteuk from the side. “Ya, Siwon! Don’t pick up on my dongsaeng!” He pulled me off Siwon and sat me on the couch. “Are you okay?” he asked and slapped my cheeks few times. “Jenna?” He murmured my name.

“I need wine.” I said and stood up. I tilted my head to the side and touched my lips, feeling the softness. My cheeks turned into deep shade of red, realizing what just happened.

I ran into kitchen, opened refrigerator and took red wine out that I was always drinking when I came here; after all I am a childhood friend Leeteuk and Kyuhyun.

“Whoa, Jenna you should take a glass of wine. You know you can’t handle alcohol.” Ryeowook appeared on my side. I held for my chest, feeling alcohol rushing over my body.

“Shaddup..." I growled and went back on drinking wine from the bottle. Ryeowook shook with his head and looked at the bottle. “I will buy another one...” I murmured and wiped the corners of my mouth, walking into living room. “Siwon I am sorry for running into you and kissing you.” I said clumsily and bowed deeply.

“Y-y-you just d-drank the whole b-bottle of w-w-wine?” Leeteuk stuttered wide eyed, pointing at now empty bottle in my hand.

“Yu hav a prublm buddi?” I pointed at him.

“She is definitely drunk.” murmured Kyuhyun.

“Who iz drunk?” I asked and looked at him. “Me no,” I shook with head, feeling dizzy. “Whoopie...” I murmured once I almost fell down if Kyuhyun didn’t hold me. “Budy I luv u...” I smiled widely and kissed him on the cheek. “Let’s play pepero game!” I threw hands in the air, still holding bottle, and smiled widely.

“You are drunk, so no.” Leeteuk shook with his head.

“Com on, Teuki,” I pouted and looked at him with my best aegyo that he could never resist.

“Aish, okay,” he groaned and stood up to get pocky from kitchen. “But I don’t allow any kissing. When it gets too close I am moving any guy away from you.” he pointed at me.

Sure,” I smiled innocently, and held on Kyuhyun’s arm. “Right, Kyu?” I looked straight into his eyes as he was looking away already.

“Y-yeah...” he stuttered, still looking away.

“Guyz!” I called with a wide smile and danced my way into kitchen and each room. “We are playin pepero gem, com nd play...” I murmured and put bottle down on floor.

“Are you drunk, Jena?” Yesung slowly appeared on the doorway with his turtle.

“Nah,” I waved with hands, smiling widely. “This turtle...is it tasty?” I asked and looked at him, whose eyes widened and closed the doors in front of my nose. “What?” I murmured and looked at Leeteuk, who was pulling me away on force.

“You won’t be playing pepero game because you are drunk.” he glared at me.

“But you need a girl...” I said, shutting him up. “Hehe,” I grinned and happily sat down on the ground. “Whose first?” I asked and looked around.

“If we are playing pepero game...” spoke Eunhyuk, “shouldn’t we be in pairs?” he asked and looked at everyone.

“Oh god, Eunhyuk, are you afraid of kissing me?” I looked at him as his cheeks turned into deep shade of red.

“I-it isn’t that...” he stuttered and waved with hands, glancing at Kyuhyun beside me.

“You are first,” I pointed at him, making his eyes wider.

“What?” Everyone claimed, moreover shocked.

“Tsk,” I looked away and crossed my arms. “I want to play!” I pouted huffing.

“I am first,” spoke Leeteuk with a sigh.

“Finally someone,” I smiled widely and sat on my knees.

“Just to let you know, I will pull away before it is too late.” he repeated and bit into pocky that he took.

“Yeah, yeah,” I rolled with my eyes and bit on the other side.

“So, the rule of the game is who bites the most of pocky?” Asked Sungmin and looked at other.

“Mm,” I nodded and started biting with Leeteuk.

We were quietly biting, until we were few inches apart, when Leeteuk realized how close we really were. He immediately pulled away, with pink cheeks, while I pouted, trying to get what I wanted, a kiss from each member.

“Tsk,” I looked away once again and waited for the second one.

Just like Leeteuk said, he either pulled guys away from me or they alone pulled away, afraid of kissing me. Siwon didn’t participate, because he was still embarrassed of what had happened before. Pouting like a little kid, I looked at Kyuhyun, who was kneeling in front of me, holding pocky with his mouth. Something was telling me, this time I will get what I wanted, and so I started biting on the other side.

I didn’t realize we were alone in the living room when we were only few inches apart. I kept staring into his eyes, from time to time glancing at his lips of how close they were, and wished this time no one would interrupt us.

A smile crossed Kyuhyun’s lips once I looked into his eyes for the last time, before his lips softly touched mine. A smile formed on my lips as I wrapped hands around his neck and kissed him fully, with him wrapping hands around my back, pulling me closer to him. I didn’t care if Leeteuk, or anyone else, would walk in on us, all I wanted was Kyuhyun’s lips and that is what I got.

We were kissing for few minutes, before he pulled away. “I hope you won’t remember this in the morning.” he said quietly, almost in a whisper.

“Why?” I asked and looked into his dark brown, almost black, eyes.

“Because I love you,” he said and kissed me once again, not letting me to answer or say anything back.