Chapter 1

What happened to us?

Jessica's POV

I feel so tired! Lately SNSD's schedule has been so tiring with Japan promotions, along with some schedules back in Korea. Plus we're planning on having a Japan tour. I haven't even decided on what to do for my solo! If only Donghae were here to help me. I haven't talked to him since . . . since that day he confessed . . . to another girl.

I know he could confess to any girl he likes, but it doesn't make sense when we were in a relationship for about three months. I wonder if he still remembers those times we spent together. Wait a minute, what am I saying? I shouldn't care about that "relationship" anymore. It's been ....

"Jessie!", I heard Tiffany calling me. "What are you doing just sitting around?! Hurry! We need to get to SM for the meeting about our Japan tour!"

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that. "OK, I'm coming," I replied.

in the car heading to the meeting

"Jessie, did you figure out what to do for your solo part?", Tiffany asked.

"No. I still haven't thought of any song to sing. How about you? What are you doing?", I asked hoping I could get an idea.

"I'm doing my solo with Taeyeon. We wanted to try something new. . . HEY! Maybe you should try something new. . . Like, uhm, playing an instrument or something."

Hmm. That does sound like a good idea. I mean I do know how to play the piano. "That's a great idea, but to what song? Tiff, help me please!"

"Well, uhm. If this topic doesn't bother you . . . I've actually been thinking about this song for a while. . .  You know for you to sing . . . and uhm, it's a really nice song . . .", Tiffany replied hesitantly," and it's uhm . . . kind of relating to your past relationship with Donghae . . ."

"Oh, I see. Well. . . what's the song?," I replied almost as hesitantly as Tiffany.

"Almost by Tamia." I froze from what she said. That song brings back so many memories and she knows it. I used to listen to this song when I found out Donghae liked another girl. The lyrics just fit with my situation then, so I just listened to that song over and over again.

"Helloo! Jessie? Are you alright?" I heard Tiffany say," Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have suggested that song. . ."

"Huh, oh uhm. That songs actually a good song to sing," I semi lied," It'll be good to sing for the tour."

"You sure Jess. I've got more songs that you could sing. I mean you don't have to sing that . . ."

"No, no. It's ok. I actually want to sing this song. Thanks Fany"

"Oh, sure no problem. Well, we're here now, so let's go to the meeting."

during the meeting

All the girls were seated when Tiffany and I walked in. I guess we came late. oops.

"Ok. As you know you girls will be having a Japan tour. I expect you decided on what you wanted to do," said Manager oppa.

"YES!", Everyone yelled except for me.

"Tiffany and I will do our solo together!," I heard Taeyeon. Once she said that, all the members began yelling their solo parts. Of course, except for me. I'm guessing manager oppa got them all because he  was looking straight at me. Oh great.

"Jessica, I didn't hear yours. What are you going to do?" Manager oppa said. Oh man, all eyes on me.

"Uhm. Almost by Tamia. I'm thinking about playing the piano." I replied almost in a whisper.

"...." Why is nobody talking? It's not like it's super serious.

"Well that's a nice song to sing. Okay, well I guess it's just rehearsal now. So go on girls. Practice your solos!" Finally manager oppa said something!

Once he said that I quickly dashed out of the meeting room to the practice room "we" used to hang out in. Time to practice!

************************************************************************************************************************************************

So the first chapter is up. I'm not sure if you'll like it, but I tried my best. hahaha.  It's kind of short, I know. Next chapter will be a flashback cause I honestly think that I may have confused you on some parts. LOL. So yeah, please continue supporting my fic! I'll try to update soon! And thank you for reading!