Perfect Birthday

Perfect Birthday

I ran to the rooftop of SBS building and stood behind the guardrail of cement fence. Tears appeared on my cheeks.

I came to SBS building to see what was Junhyung doing and I just want him to celebrate my birthday. At least say to me a Happy Birthday and give me a hug or more, a kiss.

It wasn’t Junhyung’s fault for getting a schedule on my birthday. Actually he ended his promotion of his solo album today. I know he tired and exhausted from the tight schedule he has but can’t he give attention to me just a little bit? He didn’t even say happy birthday to me on twitter.

After rehearsal he just walked in the waiting room, took a seat, drank water and then went straight to sleep.

I don’t know if he didn’t see my presence here. But I came in while hopping happily and cutely shouted his name, I even greet everyone in the waiting room. He didn’t feel my presence? I doubt it.

But I just thought him being tired so I sat at couch in front of him.

Manager came and waking Junhyung up and told him to get ready on stage. Coordi noona fixed his make up and Junhyung got ready to leave the room.

Not even bothering to looked at me.

Pout appeared on my face. But I pushed that thought again and re-thinking maybe just because he were on hurry..

After Inkigayo ended, like before. He acted as if I never exist in this world.

With teary eyes I ran out to lift and made my way to rooftop.

There was no one else beside me here so I can cry loudly as I want.

That pabo..

That stupid bastard made my birthday feel bitter. It’d be good if I spend my birthday with other members, watching movie or go to amusement park. Since they all got a day off except Dujun who was shooting his drama ‘Let’s Eat’.

“Yong Junhyung stupid!! You’re the most stupid man I’ve ever seen!!” I screamed.

“I’m coming here just to see you, my hope is to celebrate my birthday with you! But what did you do to me? You make my special day become the worst day ever!” I screamed on top of my lungs. Tears still flowing down on my cheeks.

I screamed again while sobbing, ”You stupid! I can’t believe I met a bastard like you!!”

I stopped screaming because I felt a pair of arms hug me from behind.

“I’m sorry if I am being a bastard just not like you expected..” I heard soft voice of Junhyung.

Abruptly I wiped my wet cheeks with my palms and turned around.

“I’m sorry, really.. I didn’t mean it. I just wanted to give you a surprise  but seems my plan doesn’t work out as my expectation,” He said as his hand grabbed mine but quickly I shove it.

“Yang Yoseob.. please forgive me,” Junhyung said with pleaded eyes.

He tried to hold my hands again, but I didn’t struggle this time. Not after seeing his desperated look.

I breath in deeply and looked into his eyes.

“Yoseob-ah.. Happy birthday..” He put a paper into my hand  so I bring it close to me to read it.

It was a card that have Junhyung’s writing on it.

Yoseobie.. I’m sorry if I’ve been hurting you so many times but this day I want to assure you that you are the only one who I feel inside. I thank God for the day He sent you from the heavens for me. I really love you.

 Happy birthday Baby.

 

My tears falls down again. But this time, tears of happiness. I looked up and tightly hugging Junhyung.

“I love you too.. Junnie,” I burried my face on Junhyung’s chest.

Junhyung traced his hands on my face and kissed me on the lips.

--

We sat on a bench still at rooftop.

“If you didn’t sulk maybe we are having a romantic dinner together,” Junhyung poke my cheek.

“Sowwy..” I pouted cutely.

“But we don’t need a dinner to be romantic, sitting at the rooftop can be romantic too,” I added as I hugged Junhyung’s arm to make him closer as I could feel the cool weather of January.

“Of course baby..” Junhyung put his arms around me.

Sitting at the SBS rooftop with my boyfriend. Maybe it was far from perfect than sitting on a cafe having a candle light dinner but for me and Junhyung, as long as we can be together it was a perfect time.


Happy Birthday Yang Yoseob!!!!!

This is my present for you~ kekeke

Feel (a little) sad Junnie didn’t wish Yoseob a happy birthday on twitter but we all know Yoseob would have gotten more from Junhyung right xD

Anyway, please subcribe and leave a comment if you like this story ^^ Annyeong