Chapter 1

Will There Still Be Hope ?
Chapter 1 
 
RING ~~~~~~ Your alarm clock rang, you rubbed your eyes and turn your head to your left and you saw a handsome face beside you. You turn your body facing him and smiled.
 
"Good morning oppa. Time to wake up." You smiled.
 
Ilhoon rubbed his eyes and stare at you and closed his eyes again.
 
"Eunhee ah, let's sleep abit more." He tucked your face to his chest and hugged you tight.
 
You smiled. You patted his . "Oppa, come on. Don't be lazy ! Wake up now or I shall bite you." You cutely threaten.
 
He smiled "whatever you gonna do. You bite ? Then I shall kiss you" he said.
 
"Oppa, this is what you said. So I shall bite your............... Ear !" You turn your face and goes towards to his ear and bite it.
 
"Ouch ! Ya Choi Eunhee ! You gonna pay this ! I said if you bite me, I shall kiss you. I'm coming !" He said as he rub his ear.
 
You ran out of the bed as fast as you could and went to the washroom, locked the door up to prevent Ilhoon going in.
 
"Sorry oppa ! I'm gonna stay in here till you are away !" You giggled.
 
"Open the door or I shall break the door." Ilhoon said smiling.
 
"Dream on oppa ! I'm not gonna open the door !" You laughed.
 
Ilhoon thought of an idea. "Arrasso. I'm going back to sleep. Bye !" Ilhoon walk off back to room and hide inside the closet.
 
After a few mins, you hear no sound. You opened the door abit and peek out, you see no sight of ilhoon and you walked out of the washroom and went back to find ilhoon in the room. You reached your room and you see no one. 
 
Suddenly Ilhoon popped out from the closet and back hugged you. You got shock and laughed.
 
"Hah ! Caught you ! I'm gonna kiss you now !" He said and kissed your right cheek.
 
After he kissed, you turn over and lock your arms around his neck. 
 
"Oppa you scared me just now." You laughed cutely.
 
Ilhoon laughed. "Sorry Eunhee." He kissed your lips.
 
You locked your lip onto his and kissed for awhile until you let go.
 
"Now oppa, go get ready. I'm going down to prepare our breakfast." You said and give him last peck on his left cheek.
 
"Okay. I will be there soon. See you later." He gave you a peck and went to prepare.
 
You went down to kitchen and prepare breakfast. You took out 4 eggs and fry it. You took out breads and toast it up. You took out strawberry jam and place it on the table. You placed 2 plates with fried eggs and toasted breads on the table. Ilhoon came down after washed up.
 
"Oppa you eat first alright ? I going to the washroom to wash up." You said.
 
"No I'm gonna wait for you so be quick ! Anw baby, where's the packet of fresh milk ?" Ilhoon smiled.
 
"Oh sorry oppa, I forgotten to take out from the fridge ! Go help yourself." You cutely flash a smile.
 
"Okay. Be quick ! I'm hungry !" He said as he look for fresh milk.
 
"Arrasso oppa !" You went to washroom quickly.
 
Ilhoon took out the fresh milk and took 2 customized cups out which has both of your face on it and went to dining table. He poured out the milk into both cups and wait for you to come down and have it together.
 
It's been 10 mins after you went to the washroom and Ilhoon is making noises because he is very hungry. You quickly tapped dry your face with a clean towel and went down.
 
"See I told you to eat first without me." You said.
 
"But I doesn't want to eat without you." Ilhoon smiled cutely.
 
"Aigoo come on oppa let's eat !" You cutted the egg into pieces and stuff one by one into your mouth slowly.
 
 
After breakfast, you two lay on sofa and rest while watching tv. 
 
"So babygirl, where do you want to go today ?" Ilhoon asked.
 
"Hmm how about catching a movie ?" You smiled.
 
"Okay ! What movie you wanna watch ?" He asked.
 
"Not sure though." You said while thinking.
 
"How about Paranormal Activity : The Marked Ones ?" Ilhoon smiled.
 
"Hmm. Oppa, is it scary ? You know I doesn't like horror movies." You asked.
 
"Not really that scary. Don't worry baby, I'm right beside you." Ilhoon smiled and patted your head.
 
"Alright then. Let's watch that." You smiled.
 
You two dressed up and getting ready to go for movie date. Ilhoon took his car key and you guys walked out the house and locked the door and hopped in the car and drive off.
 
You guys reached xxx shopping mall car park and parked your car. After getting off the car, locked the car and held hand walking in the shopping mall. You two took the lift straight and walk to xxx cinema. Queued up and bought 2.30pm ticket.
 
"Oppa, we still have 1 hour. What should we do now ?" You asked.
 
"Let's just walk around and window shopping." Ilhoon smiled.
 
"Alright !" You replied.
 
You two walk around in the shopping mall. You walked past a soft toy shop and you saw a medium "Winnie the Pooh" soft toy and stared at it for a long time. Ilhoon saw you staring at it but he just say that he will find a bigger one for you. You looked away sadly.
 
After walking around for 45mins just looking at stuff, you two went back to xxx cinema to buy popcorn and drink. After buying, Ilhoon suddenly having stomach pain.
 
"Eunhee ah, I need to go the the toilet for awhile. Can you wait for be here ?" Ilhoon said as he held his stomach.
 
"Okay ! Be fast alright !" You said and hold onto the popcorn and drink.
 
Ilhoon walked up to the toilet fast.
 
After 10mins, Ilhoon finally is back.
 
"Oppa faster ! We only have 5 mins left !" You rushed him.
 
"It's okay ! We still have time. Don't worry !" Ilhoon said.
 
You two walked up to the staff and show him the tickets and went in.
 
 
After 1 hour plus of movie, you came out pouting.
 
"Why ? Why are you pouting ?" Ilhoon asked.
 
"Oppa ! You said it wasn't that scary !" You pouted.
 
"Yup isn't that scary." Ilhoon said.
 
"But it's scary for me !" Ilhoon said.
 
Ilhoon just laughed off. "Arrasso. I'm sorry." Ilhoon smiled.
 
"No more next time for horror movie." You said.
 
"Alright alright." Ilhoon agreed. "So where do you want to go now ?" Ilhoon asked.
 
"Let's go to park and have ice cream !" You smiled.
 
"Okay let's go !" Ilhoon held your hand start walking.
 
You guys almost reaching the car, ilhoon took out his car key and open the door. You opened the door and saw something.
 
"OMG ! Oppa !" You screamed.
 
 
 
 
—————————————————————————————————————————
Hello ! I hope this chapter is okay ! Sorry for my poor English again >< and I couldn't watch Paranormal Activity The Marked Ones because it's Mature 18 :( so I have like 2 more years to go if I want to watch Mature 18 movies.
Anw enjoy ! And happy schooling to readers who is still currently studying since school started ^^