Solution

Suddenly It's Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  I walked which seemed to be like forever. I was in a garden, a beautiful garden holding a red balloon. She doesn't like flowers nor roses. A sinple balloon just makes her happy. I walked towards the bridge where I found her enjoing the breeze. When I approached her, she seems to notice me, a smile that I wanted to see was all she gave that very moment before our faces slowly neared each other sharing one last kiss. I wanna see her happy, again.

"Cut!" The director shouted "That's a wrap everyone" he continued breaking me out my trance.

   She gave me one last look before walking back to the tent where our things our located. I watched her from afar, seeing a handsome man came into set which was eventually was her boyfriend, her NEW boyfriend. They hugged each other before asking the director for a break which he agreed.

   I don't any anger nor jealousy towards them. I moved on, but some people can't get over our past. People making me look like I still haven't moved on from our break up but dang I moved on a year ago. I walked towards the director and excused myself for I have some business to go over. He agreed and told everyone to pack things up, because it's already the final touch of the cake.

"Thank you everyone, it was great to work with all of you~" I told the staffs for their great work and also to the director.

"Yes Yes! It was great working with you! Drive safe" The director said to me shaking my hand.

     I drive towards my agency, I don't want this anymore. I just wanna have a long break where everybody doesn't know me.  This acting stuff wasn't the one I loved, this fame, wasn't the one I crave for. After arriving to my destination I went straightly to our office only to see my manager, and mother.

"Guess what Kris? You're finally going to have the lead role of Safe Haven" My manager excitedly told me.

"And what? I got to be the prince charming again? I'm tired of this. Me & Jess? Aren't they getting tired of us also?" I irritadely stated the fact.

"What's this Kris? Are you going to throw all of this away?" My mom asked in disbelief.

"Maybe I am mom. I don't love what I am doing. All people care only for Jess and me to always end up together but what about my passion mom? It's not only her for me to work toget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter