The Unexpected

Making You Smile

While Sunggyu was sleeping, God quietly called Bea and spoke to her.

"You have done well, Bea" says God. Bea smiled and said, "I didn't know he would immediately smile. It just..happened." God patted Bea's head and said, "Are you ready for your reward?" Bea deeply inhaled and replied, "Yes." "So what if I return you here on earth?" he said. Bea didn't know what to say and just cried. "That is my greatest reward to you. I will return you here on earth and start a new life as a human." he said. "Bea jumped in happiness and thanked God" "Thank you so much! I will do good here on earth, I promise." she said. "See you in years, Bea" he said and left. 

Bea went back to Sunggyu's room and woke him up. "Yah, you should sleep, babe." he said sleepily. "SUNGGYU-AH!! I'M HUMAN AGAIN! I CAN BE WITH YOU AGAIN!!" she shouted. Sunggyu got up and hugged Bea. "Really? That's great!! It's glad to have you back, my love." he said. Bea cried and said, "I love you so much, Sunggyu." "No time to waste." says Sunggyu. Bea was confused with what he said. Sunggyu got a small box from his drawer and knelt down which made Bea tear up. "Bea, I love you so so so much. Will you marry me?" Sunggyu said. Bea kissed him passionately and said, "Yes, I'll marry you"  Then Sunggyu got up and carried her and twirled her around while kissing her. 

____________________________________

END ♥