Goodbye.

Saying Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Now or Never…* you thought as you walked with Zico home.

“Oppa…” you called him.

“Ne?” he asked while looking at his phone.

“There is a guy that I like…how should I confess? A letter or personally?” you asked, while looking at him.

“It’s better if you say it to himself instead of a letter.” he said while looking at you and then back to his phone.

*I guess it’s time.* you said as you already saw your home.

“YES!!! Yes!!!” he shouted and smile happily.

“What??” you asked looking at him weird.

“Victoria, I asked her to be my girlfriend…and now she says yes!!!” he said and show you the text message from her.

“I need to go now, she wants to meet me!!” he said happily and was about to run but you grab his wrist and stopped him.

“Oppa, I like you.” you said looking into his eyes.

“Yes, that was great! And now you only have to say it to the guy that you like.” he said and starts to run.

You were standing there heartbroken and watch him running, then you fainted, the whole day you didn’t feel well. But before you fall onto the cold ground, someone catch you.

“Oppa, I’m moving away…” you said before you pass out.

“I know, I’m moving too.” your brother said looking at you. “I told you not to go to school.” he said as he carries you home.

------------------------------------->>> The next day >>>----------------------------------

It was Friday, everyone student and teacher were in good mood, since it was the last day, before you had a week vacation.

“Did anyone saw Haneul?” U-Kwon asked, as they all were sitting on their usual table at lunch time.

“No, I wanted to ask the same.” they all said.

“Guys, I want to introduce you to my girlfriend, Victoria.” Zico said as he come with her.

“Nice to meet you Oppa.” she said.

“Yea, yea.” they all said disinterested.

“Hyung, you was the last one who saw Haneul, right? Why didn’t she come today?” P.O asked.

“Maybe she is ditching.” Victoria said.

“She would never miss one day of school!” Taeil said.

“There is always a first time.” she said.

--- Meanwhile ---

You were at home, laying on your bed with high fever.

“Hey, sweetheart.” your dad wakes you up.

“Hmm…”

“Your mom and I are flying today, too Canada. But your brother will take care of you.” he said.

“Okay…” you said weak and he kiss your forehead.

“Get well soon.” your mom said before she give you a huge.

>>> Skip foreword >>>

“Haneul…Haneul…” your brother said while waking you up. “It’s time to eat.” he added as you wake up.

“Thanks.” you said as the place the tray on your lap and help you to sit up.

“Oppa, what’s about Jiho Oppa?” you asked.

“This jerk? He didn’t saw you fainting, luckily I was there.” he said.

“It’s not his fault…” you protect him.

“He just left you, without even looking back.” he said angry.

“He was just too excited, he wanted to meet his girlfriend.” you said bitter.

“Oh…just eat, the food is going to get cold.” he said cuz he know that you like him.

“Anyway, I’m going to your school later and take your stuff you have.” he added.

“Okay…but make sure the other oppa don’t see you, cuz they will ask about me.” you said.

>>> Skip foreword >>>

“Haneul, I’m going to your school!!” he shouted from the hall. “Do you want something?!!” he asked.

“Can you buy me ice crea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter