Update

Of Hogwarts and Wizardry

Courtesy of http://www.wolveotic.tumblr.com who has suggested for me to write a second part taking inspiration from another one of her genius edits of VIXX in Hogwarts, a part two will be coming up very soon, perhaps in these two days. It will be titled "Of Hogwarts and Wizardry II" and will be based on the OTP of Hakyeon and Ravi, or Navi. Just a little teaser for you guys! It is definitely more action-packed than this Keo story, and will lean heavily on the dark arts, with the appearance of many classic Harry Potter beasts. Be prepared for a ride on your broom through the new adventure coming soon!

 

The images are wavering, and he sees what was really behind the illusion. Dozens and dozens of sirens, their rotting mouths and decomposing bodies twisting into one large unclear image, flickering between the scene of his mother and the basilisk back to their unearthly communion. They were singing, tunes of sweet melody and disillusionment, and Wonshik was drawn to the sound, forgetting that once he went close to the monsters, he would be devoured and that would be the end of him. The songs made him remember of a better time, a time before he had lost his parents, moments he had spent with Hakyeon, happy instances of his life, and he took step after step, closer to the paradise-like images, closer to his death.

 

Tell me how you feel in the comments, and I promise to take time to reply to them in the midst of preparing for the new story ☻

Stay tuned,

Luhansxoxo