Complicated Love

Nothing’s Over (Complicated Love)

Lee Minyoung or Min is a sole daughter of Mrs. and Mr. Lee. Her family owns Missa Technologies. It is a multimedia worldwide company. Born in a rich family doesn’t mean she is able to live her life comfortably. In facts, her life is always in control of her parents. 19 years she had been able to follow her parents order. But this time, she couldn’t hold it anymore as her parents decided to marrying her with a Kim someone - not that she want to know who her supposed to be husband name anyway. She just knows that the Kim family must be rich enough to make her parents agreed to marrying them.

 

 

 

Packing her belongings, the young damsel in distress leave her house (or mansion) to avoid the stupid arrange marriage.

“Parent nowadays. It’s touch screen era already and they still believe in arrange marriage. So much for a normal parent I think.”

 

Min mumbles to herself. Unaware of someone that’s heading towards her. And that’s how it happens. Just as usual cliché story, the boy bump into her. However, despite a feeling of autumn in their surroundings – like how leaves will be falling and dancing, they feel rage burnings in them.

 

 

Min’s p.o.v.

 

“Yahh,!! You already wears a spec and you still bump into me..”

 

Geez,. This handsome looking boy is so rude. Not that I really want to bump into you. And what’s with the cold façade after all. As if I just rob his entire wealth.. Oh,, talking about wealth, where am I going to stay and what should I do to make money. Oh,. Well,. Way to go Min

 

“Yahh.. Are you deaf,?? What’re you doing,?? Digging your way to my brain with your gaze,??” the rude, annoying, handsome looking boy keeps on talking without formalities. He’s ‘Yahh-ing me for cry out loud. Tempting me to shoves my shoes in his mouth.

 

“I’m sorry. I don’t see you. Maybe because it is dark and you are practically wearing black from head to toe and for God sake, it’s actually you who bump into me Neanderthals.”

 

I can see that he’s ready to reply to my word. Just as he wants to open his mouth, an unfamiliar ringtone of ‘NoNoNo’ by Apink is heard. A chuckle escape my lips, earning a death glare from him.

 

“I know,. I will be home soon. I will find somebody.. I understand.. ok,..”

 

The boy shifts his gaze towards me. Checking me out from head to toe and said

 

“Did you want to work with me..??”

 

*END P.O.V.*

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

That’s how Min first meets her savior. He called him that after the boy offer her work almost an hour ago and practically saving her from hunger – as eats is the priority in her life. Turn out the boy name is Myungsoo but everyone called he L. Since Min is not everyone, she keeps on calling the boy as Myungsoo. And the boy surely gives up on fighting with the stubborn Min and let her called him whatever she like.

 

 

“So your work is to look after my brother Len. He’s spoilt brat and sorry to say. It’s hard to make him like you..”

 

“It’s ok.. Kids grow attached to me easily.” Min smile triumphantly.

 

That’s however until a maid come and put a certain big sized cat in front of her. With word

“He is Len.” The maid left Min with the unknown species of cat. The cat meowed cutely. For cat lover, they will surely find it cute. But for a cat haters like Min, it’s a horror sight.

 

“Woahh.. God sure were fair. The handsome Myungsoo must have gone crazy for saying the cat as his brother. It’s too big and.. Easy there,, don’t come here.!!” Min shriek as the cat make his way towards her. Without hesitation, she climb onto a table in front of her.

 

 

“Hey,. What’s wrong here,??” someone suddenly gets into the situation and saves Min by taking the oh-so-big cat. There goes the second savior for Min.

 

“He’s trying to get to me and,, I’m afraid of cats…”

 

“Yahh.. What’re doing there.?? Get down now,!!”

 Myungsoo that just come back from his room shouts. Hesitantly, Min gets down only to faces Myungsoo’s serious face.

 

“She’s actually afraid of your brother Len..”

 

Min’s second savior states matter of fact. In a minutes, both of Min’s savior burst into laugh. That’s not the matter though. The only things that matter is Min’s crazy heartbeat when hears Myungsoo melodious laughter.

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

 

“Where are you from,??”

 

Min step was stopped when a certain voice was heard. She looks at the watch. It’s 7.30pm and she has been spending her whole evening with Sungyeol – Myungsoo’s friends

 

“I’m going out with Yeollie. Sorry..”

 

“You should tell me first. Just because I’m not home doesn’t mean you can go out as you like right. You can always call me. I’m worr,,,, I mean Len is looking for you. And we’ll going out tomorrow. Just be ready.” With that, Myungsoo leaving Min dumbfounded.

 

‘Be ready,??’

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

 

Time flows. Min started to like her new life. With the giant cat, annoyingly rude Myungsoo that always finds her mistakes, Sungyeol that will always appear every weekend and others maid that threat Min as a family. She’d never regret for leaving her luxurious life.

 

“Min-ah,.. Help,. Help me,..”

Min leaves her work and approaches Sungyeol.

 

“Why,??”

 

“Eyes.. Something gets into my eyes..”

Sungyeol whines cutely. Min chuckled. She then starts to blow wind into Sungyeol’s eyes. Without them realizing, Myungsoo just get into the house and misunderstanding. He storm out. He starts the engines of his car and drives away.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

 

“Myung-ah.. What happened,?? Where are you coming from,?It’s late already.”

Min interrogated Myungsoo when he come back that late night. His face looks miserable and full of sad.

 

“It’s nothing. Stop being busybody. Just do your work and ignore me.”

“But you’re,,,,”

 

“You really don’t understand me don’t you!! “

 

“Why,?? What happened,?? Are you ok,??”

 

Min’s voice sounds soothing in his ears but his mind keep on saying that Min is with Sungyeol that it hurts Myungsoo so much. He saw them kissing. So he believes his eyes.

 

“Stop it Min-ah.. Starting tomorrow, I want you to go away. Leave from here.”

 

Without any more words, Myungsoo leaves Min alone.

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

 

It’s been a month since Min leaves Myungsoo’s house. She returns to her parent house and accepts the arrange marriage. She’s engaged to the boy and that day, her so-called fiancé will come and they will discuss about their upcoming weddings. Even so, Min never forgets Myungsoo and her towards him. It’s just that she never have the chance to tell him. So, she assumes that Myungsoo never likes her. At least it is less painful. Min sigh for the n-th times.

 

 

“Hye,..”

Slowly but surely, Min turns around. The voice somehow sounds familiar for her.

 

“Myungie,..”

“”Minnie,.”

 

Just like Min, Myungsoo was so shocked to see the person he’s looking for almost a month was standing in front of his eyes. Min wants to leaves, but her hand was gripped securely by Myungsoo’s fingers. Hugging Min tightly, he said

 

“Please don’t leave me.. I’m wrong. It’s just a misunderstanding. I’m so sorry. I thought you are going out with Yeollie. I saw both of you kind of kissing.. Yeollie has told me the real story. I’m looking for you. But you’re nowhere.”

 

Min let go of Myungsoo hug. Her eyes fixated on the other’s black orb. Try to search for his sincerity.

 

“He really loves you Min-ah.”

 

Sungyeol suddenly come towards the couple.

 

“He’s almost like a crazy man. Search for you all over the places. Please take him back Min-ah. I just couldn’t look at his pity face anymore. And I’m tired of being dragged by him everywhere. Save me,..”

 

Min laughs from hearing Sungyeol’s words.

 

“Min I’m so sorry. I love you,.. Will you be my girl,??”

 

 

“Myung,.I’m sorry..” Myungsoo face drops.

 

“I’m really sorry Min-ah. I’ll do anything.. Anything so please stay with me.. I’ll give you anything. You don’t have to look after Len. I’ll never annoy you so please…”

 

“Myung,.. Mianhae. I cannot be your girlfriend because we’re fiancée right now. Right,..”

 

“Righht,,!!!!”

Sungyeol clearly feeling overjoyed for their success relationship. Myungsoo pinch Min’s chubby cheeks.

 

“Thank you dear. I love you so much. Thanks for coming into my life..”

 

Myungsoo brings his face closer to Min and they shared a long sweet kiss. Leaving the alone Sungyeol watching them.

 

“Geez,.. Blame on their ragging hormone. No PDA in public please.. Sigh,. I guess I’ll just go and look for yours son – Len. Don’t forget to use protection guys..”

 

 

“So,, should we use protection or add another member in our family,..”

 

 

 The kiss broke and Myungsoo look towards Min mischievously. Making Min blush furiously and he earns a hard smack in the head. It must be bruised later. But he could care less.

 

Min runs away from his arrange marriage only to meet and fall in love with Myungsoo. That’s what we called destiny. When the person is your other half, run wherever you want but you’ll always come back to their side eventually. And that’s it. Nothing’s over. In facts, it’s just begins.

 

 

 

A/N : Sooo,,,,one shot from me to make up for my late update of Force to Love and Operation Love. I’m doing Infinite L and Miss A Min one shot because I love Minfinite. I love Minyeol / Yeolmin more but yeahh I just want to try something new,? Oh just to tell that I’m not sure what’s Min surname so firstly I go with Park. But thanks to agentpanda for telling me her real surname and I change it to Lee.. This story is completely awkward and but hope you enjoy,!!! Should I make sequel or chaptered story from this one,?? But if I do chaptered story, it’ll be Myungyeol then cause I really love them like crazy,…………

 Ok,.. Better stop since I’m outta control right now. Love yaaa <3<3<3