LET’S HAVE FUN!

Summer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Alright then, to celebrate our meet---“ announced Kyu pointing at the night sky that filled up with many colorful fireworks. All of them looked at the beautiful sky and kept watching the fireworks until it ended. “WOW!!! SO PRETTY…” exclaimed Victoria in joyful. “Isn’t summer the time to do fireworks? There’s more! Many types to choose, come here, everyone!” continued Kyu with a big smile hugging a bag containing fireworks inside. The rest crowded Kyu and chose the fireworks they liked “I like this one” “This one is for me” “I like this firework”.

Yunho did a mini firework which looked like a Ping-Pong ball and then intentionally threw it to Victoria’s direction when she was playing with the firework that she chose a few minute ago. As soon as did she notice that there was a mini firework moving toward her, she immediately went backward to avoid it and bumped Changmin’s back unwittingly. They two turned around and their eyes met. “Ah..so sorry” whispered Victoria when her face turned red because of blushing. “It’s okay” replied Changmin smiling softly at her. Kyu standing beside Yunho saw it all: what Yunho did and the interaction between Victoria and Changmin. It made him feel upset because he felt there was something between these two, Changmin and Victoria, so he hit Yunho lightly and said in annoyed tone while pouting   “See what you did, hyung”.

Then he did another stick of firework and pointed at Changmin while walking toward him “Hey, stay away from her”. “Yah, that’s dangerous! Wanna get blown away by this!?!” warned Changmin taking the firework away from Kyu. “Okay okay, I’m sorry…” answered Kyu. “Aish, the shirt’s edge is half burned. Don’t point fireworks at others. Arasso?” demanded Changmin giving Kyu an angry look.

Victoria was laughing at the scene she saw. “Kyu is so cute, he looked like a kid making mistakes being punished by his dad whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter