Final

Possibility

Retying your hair into a messy bun, you flipped the page and continued to read the book that you have been reading for the past half an hour or so. You lifted your eyes from the book for a moment and saw Minho biting his lips, staring at you. Your eyebrow rose and you stared back.

“Do you have a problem, Mr Choi?” You asked, smiling. Minho shook his head and smiled back before gesturing you to continue reading which you did. After a few minutes, you still didn’t hear the television being switched on. Lowering your book again, you peered at Minho who was still staring at you.

“Why are you staring at me?” You asked. Minho smiled brightly but refused to answer. You narrowed your eyes and stared at him. “Tell me, Mr Choi.”

“Alright, Mrs Choi.” He said, laughing. You smiled back, proud that you have won. Standing up, you moved over to where Minho was sitting and sat on his lap. You wrapped your arms around his neck and peck him on his cheek. Minho returned the peck with a quick kiss on your lips, firmly holding your waist so that you won’t fall down his lap.

“You look like you’re glowing.” He said and you frowned, placing a hand to your cheek, thinking that there’s something on your face.

“Is there something on my face?” You asked, puzzled. Minho just chuckled and shook his head.

“That’s not what I meant.”

“Then what did you mean, Mr Choi?” You teased.

“Oh, you know. These few days, you have been eating a little more than usual.” You frowned and smacked his arm.

“Are you saying that I’m fat?” Minho laughed and shook his head.

“No, ma’am. I mean like, don’t you feel different?”

“Different about what, Minho?” You asked, rubbing your eyes as you got a little tired about Minho not going straight to the point.

“You see, you have been vomiting numerous of times this week and that you been having a little mood swings here and there. Besides, I haven’t been seeing you taking out pads from the little drawer in the cupboard. So…… Is there a possibility?” You blushed and smacked his arm again before jumping up on to your feet.

“W-what are you talking about, M-minho?” You said, blushing even deeper when Minho smiled cheekily at you.

“Oh, you know what I’m talking about.”

“I’m not pregnant, Minho!!” You shouted. Minho laughed and stood, engulfing you into a hug.

“I didn’t say that you were pregnant for sure but is there a possibility?” You huffed and pushed him away, storming into your shared room. You threw Minho’s pillow and extra blanket out and glared at him.

“You’re sleeping outside tonight!!” You shouted at him before shutting the door. You could hear Minho laughing loudly in the living room, making you blushed even more, if that was possible.

“Alright!! Anything for my beautiful wife and my future baby!!” Minho shouted before laughing some more. You groaned and stuffed your face into your pillow. 


xoxowritingdays.tumblr.com/