Chapter 2

My Delinquent Friend And Myself

While im walking in the school during recess time, i saw many student with the same uniform as me. most of them walked pass me with a weird glances. *Am i that weird?* I subconciously covering my face as i made my way to the class.

i arrived in the class earlier than the teacher. Haisshhh.. i let out a sigh, at least im trying to be good. Im trying to change myself! "Yeah! You can do it, Yunhee!" I said to myself while standing infront of the class's door. Without me knowing, someone bumped on me -________- Geez! Sh*t!

"You poop! Standing here like a statue, blocking my ways! Really annoying..!" he said.

"Yah! You such a-!" I was about to spitted at his face but, *Yunhee-ah keep calm~ keep calm~ this freakin badass -..-* "Im sorry!" I said then bowed.

"Next time, do standing somewhere else. Dont pop out infront of me. Arraso, you lil poop?"

"Yea" Maigod! Deep in heart, i feels like wanna cursed him right now, crazy guys! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!

"Hahaa.. Good girl! Btw just called me L" he patted my head.

I assuming he's a Badass Popular Guy or MAYBE NOT POPULAR? Umm.. w h a t e v e r ~ I didnt pay much attention to him until....

What else this time? Who's this guy? -..- haishhh this school really ! I heard some of the student said that he was our teacher. In charge of Math.. With the 'lewlz faces', he entered this class. DAFUQ? He's really a teacher?? They must be joking..

"Alright, guys. Show me your latest homework"

"Nae." the whole class answered except me. 

"Yah you poop.. that Mr. Jae is coming. Show your book. ppali" that Badass L urged me.

"You... where's yours?" he asked.

"I-I.. d-dont have any of it.." I answered while stuttering. Seems like this Badass L covered his mouth to hold in his laughter.

"YOU.OUT.THE.CLASS!! NOW!" He said firmly.

WHAT THE HELL?!!! Im new here! Ofc i didnt know about those homework! This really unbelievable! Im trying to be nice but he's ruining everything.. Annoying much!

"Bye bye, poop. Hehe" L said. 

Geez.. I hate all of this -___-