01~

Can my Feeling be changed?

*RINGGGGG!!*

Uggh!!

You groan when you hear your alarm.
You quickly turn it off mumbling some bad words to your pillow. 
You lazily get out of bed and go to your bathroom before splashing freezing water on face to wake you up. 
You dress up into your neatly pressed uniform and run down the stairs to eat your breakfast. 
You weren't too hungry so you decide to drink a strawberry milkshake. 
You checked the time "oh shoot" you whispered to yourself.

*DING DONG*

Jeez, you forgot that Jungkook, your bestest friend in the entire universe, 
was going to pick you upbefore school so you can walk to the bus together. 
You darted towards the door, took a deep breath and gentlely opened the door.

"Annyeong Oppa!" you sweetly greeted your best friend.

"Annyeong Miyoung-ya!" he replied cheerfully. "I missed you so much!"

It was your first day of school after the summer holidays.
For your summer holidays, you simply stayed in Seoul with your mother
while Jungkook went to Japan to see his uncle.

You missed him so so so much!!

Usually for the holidays, Jungkook would come over and you would either just walk
around the city talking or go to a pulsa bang where you beat in every game.
But this summer was different there was a large distance between
the two of you and you felt somewhat lonely.
Well, it wasn't that you didn't hang out with your other friends (of course you did)
it was just that Jungkook played such a big part in your live that
your brain somehow could include him in almost every scenario you could think of.
That caused you get a crush on him but little did you know he felt the same way.

You started walking and noticed that Jungkook was acting quite well weird.
You turn around and look at him before asking him is something wrong.

"No I-I just wanted to give this"he answer while looking at a neatly packed box.

You immidietly say "oh you didn't have to" and unwrap the present .

It was a charm bracalet.

The one you were eyeing for a few weeks now.

"OMG Jungkook h-how did y-you k-know" you stumble on your words.

"Miyoung I'm your best friend, I know almost everything about you" he said proudly.

You put the bracalet on your wrist and start to walk again. (with Jungkook ,of course)

 

A/N: Mian its so short and late :( My internet was gone and i was so busy with school and all.
Once again im sorry. If you like the story please tell me in the comments and please subscribe.
JEBALYO!! :3