Chapter 5: Dinner part 2

Can't we be more? [Hiatus}

Jessica's POV

 

I left the room and walked out into the hallway.

 

"Yeobosaeyo?"

 

"Yeobosaeyo"

 

"Taecyeon? Did something happen?

 

"Can you come by right now?"

 

"Actually-"

 

I stared at my phone in disbelief as he ended the call abruptly

 

Yuri's POV

 

I sighed as I looked up at the stars, and felt the cold air blow against my body.

 

This wasn't how I thought our dinner would go. With you leaving early, and me ending up sitting on the shore of the lake by the restaurant. I guess I can't really blame you though. It was him after all. And right now he is your first priority, isn't he?

 

I couldn't help but chuckle bitterly at my jealousy.

 

"Aigoo don't think like that, you'll become bitter" I chided myself softly while shaking my head slightly.

 

"You know, it's not a healthy sign if you talk to yourself."

 

"Well, I'm not exactly whole and healthy." I said bitterly refering to my broken heart.

 

I heard her sigh and sit down next to me

 

The silence between us lasted only for a little bit as she finally said something.

 

"You know, the sky's really pretty today"

 

Well that's something I wasn't expeceting

 

"Yeah... It is, isn't it?" I said anyways

 

There was a momment of silence.

 

I finally couldn't take it anymore, and turned to look at her

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked icily

 

"What are you talking about?" She asked innocently

 

"You know what I'm talking about." I said unfazed "Why are you here, of all places? When did you come back?"

 

"Listen Yuri, I know I hurt you in the past. But I came back to see if I could fix it... If we could go back to being how we use to be."

 

"And how did we use to be?"

 

"You know what I mean."

 

I looked away from her as silence surrounded us.

 

Of course I know what you mean. How could I forget?

 

"Look, I know you're not in a good mood right now. And me showing up probably doesn't help, but listen there's a reason why I came back." She sighed

 

"And what's that?" I asked sarcastily, turning back to look at her.

 

She lifted her eyes to me and I could see the sincerity burning in her eyes.

 

"To prove that I was framed. That I never meant for any of that to happen."

 

"And why should I believe you?"

 

"Because I have proof. I found her diary. How is Jessica anyways? After the accident?"

 

I froze when I heard that, and said through gritted teeth. "Don't you dare mention her." I got up from my sitting position and started to walk away

She got up to and grabbed my wrist "I have as much right to know as you do."

 

I shook her off and continued to walk away towards my car. I could tell she was following me but I decided to ignore her. But as I was about to enter my care I decided agains it and stopped walking.

 

"She's lost some of her memory. Like who I was, and who you were. But after a couple of months she started to remember who I was, but she never did remember who you were. But than again you did run away after the accident. And don't think I'm telling you this for free. I want to see that diary. I assume you still remember the old oak tree. Be there on Sunday at 1:00"

 

"Arasso. But Yuri, you have to believe me. I didn't know that it was going to turn out that way. I never thought she was going to get hurt. If I did I never would've-"

 

"Say whatever you want to Tiffany, I've heard it before. But for now I'll believe whatever I want to. Goodbye." I said icily

 

I entered my car and started up the engine. As I was driving away I could feel tears streaming down my face as memories from the past started to come back to me.

 

Even if you weren't doing it intentionally you still hurt her... Eventhough if I was her childhood seobang, you were her childhood wife... And later on you made a move and made her yours right when I was about to confess... And than you hurt her....

 


A/N: Mianhae for updating a week later than I said I was going to. It's just that I just got my computer fixed a couple of days ago, and than got writers block, but now I have some ideas. Mianhae to you all for the late update though. And eventhough there wasn't anything involving the dinner I was originally going to put some of it in there, but then I decided that I should add some drama instead. But don't worry there will be a Yulsic date eventually. And if anyone is confused to what's happening feel free to ask me. Thank you all for your support and I'll try to update again A.S.A.P. Comments are motivation and subscribers are always welcome. Annyeong~

-Shadowpanda

P.S Late happy b-day to Taeyeon!