Ready? Set...

I Don't hate you ! I Love you, Mr.Simple...

Your pov~

Sitting at the table awkwardly, you picked at your food and took small bites * Why is he acting like I am doing wrong? Doesn't he get what I am trying to say? *

You angrily took a bite out of your toast then stuffed it in your mouth* Gosh. I just wish he would see that I am falling for him. For Mr.Simple? *

" Hey, You okay? " Sungmin whispered to you as he stared at your over stuffed mouth. You shook your head and began to swallow " I am having a bad morning. " You mummble with your mouth half full.

Concerned, You whispered everything that had happened this morning between you and Donghae to Him. " Ehh! So you don't like me?! " Sungmin said childishly.

" Ofcourse I do Oppa! It's just you are like an Oppa Oppa, Like a brother to me and a best friend~! " You explained. 

He smilled and ruffled your hair " Awwh~ Your like my best friend too! ". You smiled as you both gave eachother a short hug then pulled away.

" So what are you gonna do about Donghae? I mean com'on. I thought you both would of noticed by now. " Sungmin said leaning back in his seat.

"W-What? " You said curiously leaning in. " That you both like each other! DUH! " He whispered loudly at you.

" Me? Like him? He doesn't even wanna sit at the table today because of me. " You said pointing at Donghae who was sitting on the couch eating his breakfast as he watched TV alone.

" Yah. Don't mind him. He's just had a bad past with girls like Eunhyuk. " , "I HEARD THAT! " Eunhyuk yelled from across the table.

"Haha, Anyways, Just remember. Follow where your heart takes you." Sungmin suggested.

You giggled and stood up from the table " I'll remember, Komawo Oppa. " You smiled as Sungmin gave you a peck on the fore head.

 

 

Later on that day~

 

 

Dongahe's Pov~

Driving to the photo shoot today was more awkward than I had thought. 

Recently, one of our van's had the tires slashed which meant we had to get replacements. 

In the mean while, some of us had to ride in our personal car's on our way to CF shooting, Photo shoots, Recording and Etc.

Today was probably the most awkward of all though... Seeing as ___ was sitting in the passanger seat of my car with Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun in the back seat.

But when we all finally arived, we all happily stepped out of the car and walked to the set together.

" ALRIGHT EVERYONE LISTEN UP! SJ! Hair, Make up and wardrobe over there! As for ___, Please follow me to get you fixed up as well. " The manager announced as everyone did as told.

" So what is the theme of today's set? " Shindong asked as he began to get his hair fixed. 

" Formal from a new line of clothing. You guys will be in multiple Tuxedo's and Suits today but as for ___, She will get to wear lovely dresses and gowns. " The stylist answered.

" W-Whoa! WHAT?  NO SHORT DRESSES OR ANYTHING!YOU GOT THAT?"  Kangin objected. I laughed quitely to myself " How pretty could she possibly be. " I spoke aloud.

" Psh. Just you wait and see Mr. Lee Donghae. Let her looks prove you WRONG. " Sungmin Defended as he got his makeup done.

 

Your Pov~

Sitting silently in a chair; A lady began to do your make up. She had thick framed glass, baggy clothes and her hair up in a messy bun.

Hesitantly you let her do your make up " So, Is this your first time getting doing a photo shoot? " The Make up artist asked.

"Mhm, Kind of nervous. I don't really wear make up at all... Or get all dressed up, unless it's for a ocassion. " You explained.

She smiled " Well you have natural beauty, don't every forget that. " . You smiled as well " Kamsamnida ".

"No problem~ Now to start on your hair~! " She said excitedly as she finished your make up and pulled out hair products.

"Uhm, Unnie may I ask you something? " You asked shyly as she pulled our curling irons and Flat Irons.

" Eh? Oh! Haha yeah sure~! How may I help? " She said then began doing your hair.

Shyly you looked in the mirror at her " Have you ever wondered if the guy  you like feels the same way about you? ".

She nodded "Ne~ You have no Idea. I've had a crush on this one Oppa for a long time but... He would never date someone like me... " She said as she took a glance at herself in a mirror then looked at Sungmin outside the window.

" How long have you liked that guy Unnie? " You asked. " Since we were in 11th grade in High School. "

Your eye's widened in shock " EHH? That long! ". She nodded and continued curling your hair." Yeah. Seeing him happy, makes me happy." .

The words sank into your head as you softened. " Just don't wait as long as me, Araso? ". You nodded and bit your lip.

"Now follow me to the dressing room and we will get you dressed up. " She said curling the last piece of hair.

"Wait~ Unnie, May I ask for your name? " You asked nicely as you followed her. " Oh! It's Park Soo Mi. What's yours? " She asked handing you a dress and stood outside of your dressing room.

"Pretty name~. Mines is  Kim _____." You answered as you slipped the dress on easily and stepped outside of the dressing room .

" Soo...... How do I look? "