Unlocked

Unlocked

The younger one of the two was fiercely kissing the other’s neck. The elder willingly tilted his to the side so the maknae had more access to kiss his tanned neck. His hands were messily fumbling with the button of the male’s shirt, making him groan when it didn’t go the way he wanted it. It made the leader smile at the inexperience of the younger. He was adorable in everything he did, even though he was now an adult and was becoming manlier with every day that passed. A door squeaking open, made both of them stop for a second, but the younger was hungry for his hyung.

‘Sanghyuk-ah. Sanghyuk. Sanghyuk! Stop!’ the elder of the two muttered, pushing the youngest for a moment of him, while staring from him up to the door and back.

‘What?’ he answered slightly irritated since he was impatient, impatient for his leader with his tanned skin and fine looking lips.

In front of cameras he might pull of an image of not really liking their leader. Trying to avoid as much ‘skin-ship’ as he can, but off-camera it was a totally different story. For quite some time he had been longing for the eldest guy, but every time he tried something, he got send off with the simple words of “you’re still young”. It left the maknae gritting his teeth all night long, trying to get to him – or well, to get in his pants.

 Now that he is finally legal, Sanghyuk took the first opportunity to attack his leader – and lover.

‘I…I think someone is here. We should stop,’ Hakyeon mumbled, looking at the younger male, who was still trying to open the buttons.

‘Hyung, the others are at the company. We have everything for us,’ the maknae leaned in to the elder’s ear, ‘for us, alone.’

‘Did you lock the door?’

Without a second thought he took the man’s earlobe between his lips, softly on it. Finally the first button sprung open and the next one followed afterwards. Bit by bit the button came undone, only to reveal he wore another singlet underneath. One hand slipped underneath the white singlet, caressing the barely toned abdomen, while the other hand kept the leader’s hands above his head.

Lips crashed again together in another round of making out. The cold tile wall of the bathroom cooled a bit the leader’s heated body down, but with every kiss the younger one drove him crazy. The shirt came off his body and was thrown on the ground. Before he knew the singlet underneath was dangling around his neck and his chest and abdomen were exposed to the younger boy. Sanghyuk his lips before attacking the elder’s s, softly on the buds.

Suddenly the door of the bathroom slammed open, revealing Wonshik’s figure standing in the doorway. Both guys stopped and turned around to see the rapper standing there. Shock was written all over his face, while he gulped.

‘W-Wonshikkie,’ Hakyeon muttered while trying to pull the singlet back over his body and the younger just wiped his lips.

‘I…just needed to pee…’ the deep voice echoed through the room, while the other two stepped slowly out of the room.

Once outside they saw the others weren’t back yet, making them sigh in relief.

‘Why was the door unlocked?’ Hakyeon scolded his boyfriend only a moment later, looking at him stern eyes, but the younger just stood there, grinning widely – showing off his eye-smile – and scratched the back of his head.

‘I … forgot it?’ he answered, only to get a soft and playful neck-chop and a peck on his lips and saw how the leader got into the kitchen.

Not a moment later Wonshik stepped out of the bathroom, looking at Sanghyuk with a raised brow.

‘So you and Hakyeon-hyung…Shocker,’ he muttered before entering their shared room, but not before Hakyeon send him a glare from the kitchen.