END

STARES

Kris is always stares at Suho.

Kris is always stares at Suho when Suho speaks to their members.

Kris is always stares at Suho when Suho does something silly and in the end he wouldn’t laugh at it.

Kris is always stares at Suho when Suho eats and how he loves to see that little lips moves when he eats.

Kris is always stares at Suho when Suho accepts the winning thropy.

Kris is always stares at Suho when Suho gives his winning speeches and sometimes he will give his speeches too.

Kris is always stares at Suho when the member bullied him and Suho just smiles and shrugs it off.

Kris is always stares at Suho when Suho just sits and does nothing.

Kris is always stares at Suho when Suho says his name, calling him.

Kris is always stares at Suho when Suho sits beside him and lays his head on his shoulder.

Kris is always stares at Suho when Suho speaks to the camera and Kris will just stand beside him, stares at him.

Kris is always stares at Suho because the only thing he knows is Suho will never stare at him the same way he does.

 

Suho is always knows that Kris is staring at him.

And Suho is always does the same when Kris isn’t look at him.

The only thing he wants to know is why Kris always staring at him.

 

“Are you done staring at me Kris?”

Suho finally asks after he lost his patient for being stared by Kris.

Kris never knows that Suho realize that he always stares at him.

Kris tries to find the perfect words to answer that question, he doesn’t want Suho to be angry at him and hate him in the end.

“I—Ummm..Uh..”

Suho starts to get closer to Kris, his eyes is big in curiosity.

“Joonmyeon, please. No. Stop” Kris tries to walk backwards but in the end he is trapped by the wall.

“Why should I? You are always staring at me, right? Now you can look at me closer” Suho stops right in front of Kris and gives him a smirk.

“But---“

“But what Kris?”

Kris gulps. Suho is so close to his face until he can feel his breath on his lips and its driving him crazy.

“Joonmyeon please..” Kris begs.

“I just want to know, why do you always stare at me?” That little lips Kris loved the most is pouting and Kris know he already lost in this battle. Uh no, he lost even before the battle starts.

Well, screw it!

Kris takes Suho’s lips into his and kissing him slowly. He always wanted to do this whenever he stared at those lips.

Suho smiles with the kiss and slowly melted to the kiss.

When they feel like they need to breath, Kris breaks the kiss and Suho’s smooth cheek.

“Is that enough to answer your question?”

Suho, being an evil he is, just laughs and put his hands on his own chest while shaking his head. “Nope. I need you to say the reason, not showing it”

Kris sighs but then pulls Suho’s waist closer to his.

“I love staring at you because I love you Joonmyeon. So much”

And that’s what Suho wanted to hear before he kisses Kris’s y lips again.

I love you too Kris. And you’ve got my permission to stare at me and only me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just got our dose of KrisHo from both Showtime and Mnet and I think I'll get diabetics soon because of their sweetness *sobs

Hope you guys enjoy this fic ^^

Good night and have a nice KrisHo dreams *kiss

 

 

xoxo

FM