I found you

How Hard When I Try to Find Your Voice Again

Junhyung looks was concentrating on his work. Faced to a piano and a few sheets of paper. He was trying to create a new song. But somehow today it is very difficult to find the lyrics and tunes that he felt fit.

"Aish, what's wrong with me today? " Junhyung frustrating hair scrambles and throws a paper that had he shaped into a ball into the trash.

"Yah! Don’t make this room is getting messy ! " A voice came from the direction of the door. A yeoja entry.

"Noisy. You just disturbing me. "

"Gerae , then don’t forget to clean all this junk. If not .... you will know the consequences." That girl shook his fist .

"Ne, ne, arasso Jiyoon-ah . So, come out of this room . "

Without saying anything else Jiyoon out of the music room. Junhyung stared at her departure. If her attitude as it continues, she will not get a boy. Junhyung smirked, and resume work.

The music room is a facility that is in Junhyung’s family -owned company. Their company is engaged in the entertainment and music making it mandatory to have a music room in their office building. While Jiyoon, he was one of the managers in the company. Junhyung and the girl was often met at the office if Junhyung wants to use his music room facility. Eventually they became familiar though often a debate between them. Especially because Jiyoon has rather tomboyish attitude.

No doubt, Junhyung has interested into her. But he does not want to admit it because he still hopes the first love that maybe they would meet again.

Junhyung met his first love three years ago. Actually it can’t be termed as meeting because he didn’t meet face to face with his ​​first love. Even he himself does not know the girl’s face.

Flashback ---

Today 's Junhyung was arguing with his father. As usual he will run to the music room at the corporate office. There he would play music at will even create songs (several of his songs became hits, performed by several singers) .

Junhyung was writing lyrics and composition when heard his father's voice from outside. Audible click sound of the music room door open, he quickly hid behind the couch that was in the room.

Someone came in and approached the piano recently used Junhyung. Without realizing it, someone find the sheet music was newly created Junhyung scattered near the piano.

He/she picked it up, then slowly observe singing it.

It’s a girl’s voice. So the entry is not Appa? Yes ! Chamkamman , this song is not a song that has just created. Aissh , definitely had scattered when I'm trying to hide.

Junhyung fascinated by the sound of the girl. According to him, the sound was very distinctive and unique, her voice has the charisma. Curious, Junhyung rose from his position. But he heard the sound of his father from the outside so he changed his mind. Along with his father's voice, the girl voice singing even then stops. The last time that Junhyung seen that the room was empty, and the door was just closed .

Who is she? What she trainees here? Whoever you are, I will find you.

Junhyung took the sheet music on the piano had just sung by the mysterious girl. He was determined not to let anyone sing that song except the mysterious girl. But until a few years later, Junhyung did not find anyone who had captured his heart.

Flashback end ----

# # # # #

Sunday, Junhyung decided to go out alone into the park. When he was walking around, he met with Jiyoon with her trademark casual look.

"Aissh, why should I meet you here? " Grumbled Jiyoon.

"Yah! You should be glad to see me. And should I feel at a loss to see you here."

"Ne, then we split up here. Bye - " Jiyoon waved her hand and was about to leave. But Junhyung blocking her step. " Neo ... "

"Yah! What if we go to karaoke place?"

"MWO?"

"Kajja." Junhyung pulled her hand so she could not refuse.

# # # # #

Some of the songs are sung by Junhyung until he was exhausted, while Jiyoon just watch and not sing along.

"I'd better stop singing , you might fall in love with me because hear me sing. " Junhyung showed his smile.

"Dream on."

"Yah! Now it's your turn." Junhyung who had been handed the mic he used.

"No thank you. I do not like you to hear my voice, you might fall in love because you hear me sing."

Junhyung laughed at the statement that copying the words himself. "Come on."

"No."

"Is there a song that you like of all the songs in here?"

"Eopso. Hmm... let 's see. " Jiyoon looked thoughtful. " There. But the song was never released.

"Ah you mean?"

"Ne, three years ago when I was working on my first day in your father's office I find sheet of music that I thought the song was very nice."

"Mwo? Jinjjayo??" Junhyung flashbacks to three years earlier when he heard his first love voice.

"Well, I still remember that song." Then Jiyoon sang some piece of songs that she remembered. And it makes Junhyung keep silent.

"It was ..."

"That tune is your creation, right? I know after seeing you always worked in the music room. I realize you was the creator."

Junhyung put out sheet music from his purse and handed it to Jiyoon. "This is for you. You can sing it now."

"Jinjjayo? But why?"

"Because it’s really hard to find your voice again." He whispered Jiyoon’s ear.