Chapter 2

Friends Forever

- First Day Of School -

[Your POV.] 

You can't believe today is the first day of school!! You went into the bathroom, brushed you teeth, then was your face and changed into your outfit [described in the 1st chapter]. You curled your hair and then applied some lip gloss and then you went to get your white flats. You got your backpack and went downstairs into the living room for breakfast. 

You got a granola bar and ate that, then you went and said "Good Morning" to your parents. Your parents smiled to you and said "Good morning sweetheart" Then your dad drove you to school and you got your schedule from the office at your school. 

You went to your locker then put in the code to unlock it then took out what you need for your first period which was English. You put the rest of the things into your locker.

 

[Daejun POV.]

Today was the first day of school and I already did what I needed in the morning. I also got on my outfit that I picked for school on as well. I was going to put up Yuni, so I went into the kitchen and told my parents that I'm going to pick up Yuni.

As I started the engine to my car, I turned up the music and started singing along to it. When I got in front of Yuni's house I called her and told her to come out. 

 

[Yuni POV.] 

Daejun called me since he was picking me up for school. So I went out and got into his car then he drove he to school. He was also singing (which I love his voice) and I was singing with him. I'm also excited to see who I would meet. 

As we got to school, we got to get our schedule and went to our lockers. Our lockers were also next to each outher so I squealed when we got to our lockers. 

I had English as my first schedule but Daejun has Math as his first schedule. So he went to his first period and then I went to English. As I went in I saw a girl and she looked like she was a transfered student so I went up to her and said "Hey" then smiled.

You : Hii -smile-

Yuni : Are you a tranfered student? 

You : Oh, yeah this is my first period.

Yuni : Mine too!!

You : Nice to meet you. I hope we can be bestfriends.

Yuni : Yeah let's sit next to each other. ^^

You : Alright. 

Yuni : What's your name? Mine is Yuni.

You : Mine is Sojin.

I sat down then Sojin sat down next to me.

[No One's POV] 

As the class pass, and going to all the new periods. Yuni and Sojin had all the same classes. Daejun met Sojin since all 3 of them had math all together.

 

Okay!!!! Chapter 2 up!! ^^

I hope you guys enjoyed it. It was kinda boring and I tried to make it long enough. Also I have so many things in mind for this story :) I'll see you guys next time for my next chapter! Chapter 3 ^^