Chapter 3

Summer Love

Seung Ho's POV

 

It has been almost a year since that "summer affair" happened and now coming back here to Seoul means a big opportunity that I could bump into her or just suddenly see her. I am currently continuing my studies here because I want to accompany IU here. But with that, I still feel guilty of what really happened that summer.

Erase! Erase! Erase!

I shouldn't be thinking about that f*****g summer! I almost gave up on IU just because of her. Why did I feel that way for her? We just met for like 1 week and I already felt that way towards her? Gosh! I can't believe myself!

And because I feel like a s*** after that happened, I tried to forget about that and tries to be more loving towards IU and that really worked out. I mean, out relationship was more stronger than it was before. Though we may have some fights, we resolve them immediately.

I am now here in IU's college buiding, waiting for her to go out. I didn't have any class today since all the subject professors didn't show up. Not even one. I already called IU and she said that she's gonna go out now.

"Annyeong oppa!" aaaah, heaven. I always feel this butterflies whenever calls me oppa. I didn't look back and she just faced me and gave a peck on the cheek.

"Hello, how was your day without me?" I joked, hahaha, and I pinched her cheeks. She just smiled at me.

"Oh wait...I have to introduce you to my new found friends" she said and pulled me after her.

And there I saw 2 girls and a guy. Too bad the other girl was turning her back at me. But there's something in her that made my heart beat faster.

"Chingus!!" she called out to her. They stopped and greeted us with a smile. But still, this other girl still has her back towards us. What's with her anyway?

"JB-ah, Eunjung unnie, and Jiyeon-ah?" she calls to the girl. And my heart just stopped beating. Like literally. Then it beats like earthquake that it races up to my head that it almost gave a headache.

That name.

Jiyeon.

Of all places, why here? And of all people that IU can be friends with, why with her?

Slowly, she turned her body to face us. And like me, she also had that shock expression in her eyes.

"Jiyeon-ah, and everybody, this Seung Ho, my boyfriend" IU introduces me to her friends.

"Hey bro!" JB and I made this handshake. Eunjung noona just wave her hands and smiled. While Jiyeon just stared at me. Still in shock.

JB must have noticed Jiyeon being quiet that he nudged her and she blinked for a second and looked at JB, "Huh?"

So this is JB, her boyfriend. How lucky he is.

"Jiyeon-ah, this is Seung Ho, IU's boyfriend" he siad to her and wraps his arms around Jiyeon's shoulder.

"Ah yeah...He...hello Seung Ho-ssi" tuttering but she managed to greet me, formally.

"Hi Jiyeon-ssi" I replied with formalities too.

She's still the same from the last time I saw her. But she's more beautiful now. AAAAH Fudge! Stop that Seung Ho! Remember that you love IU more than that girl standing in front of you now! And for goodness sake! She already has a boyfriend!

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
hello everyone! another update here! Sorry though if the update is a little short, I just typed this on the spot so yeah, I didn't have any ideas going on through my mind.
And for those who are asking for the flashback of Jiyeon and Seung Ho, I'm working on it :)
So this is all for now chingus :)
Commetn on what you think about this.