Chapter 1

Accidental Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~dream sequence~

I was sleeping under the tree. The sunlight glistering around me. I could smell the aroma of flowers and trees everywhere. Sigh! Spring is in the air. Suddenly, I felt something soft and plump on my lips. It felt like someone is kissing me. And the person whispered "I love you". When I woke up, there was nobody there. I wonder who could be that mysterious person who kissed me.

~end of dream sequence~

 

*alarm rang*

I could hear my alarm clock rang. I slowly sat up on my bed, groaning with tiredness. I slammed my annoying alarm clock just to shut the ringing. I got out and did a quick stretch before I went to the bathroom to washed up. After I got out and put on my clean school uniform, I look at my clock to find that I only got 15 minutes left to get to school! Damn! Am I this late?

Oh, by the way, my name is Lee Min Yung. I'm 17 this year. My blood type is O. My favorite colour is pink and blue. I have an out-going personality. But I don't have a smart brain when it comes to academics. I'm always at the F-class, which is the lowest class for not-so-genius students. I wish to be in the top class with the smart students but I couldn't, even though I tried really hard to ace my subjects.

Anyways, I finally made it to the school gates. But I only got 5 more minutes to get to class before the school bell rings. Behind me running for class were my two best friends, Mi Sook and Yeeun. I bet they are like me today.

"Hey, Min Yung!" said Mi Sook. "Running late for class, eh?"

"Ne!" I replied. I look at my watch and we have only 4 more minutes and we're still outside the school grounds. "Come on. Hurry up. We're gonna be late for class!" I scream at my friends behind me. We were running through the corridors, hoping to be in the classroom on time. I didn't even know where I was going. That's when I accidently bump into a guy in front of me. And not just any guy! It was Cho Kyuhyun, a student from the A-class. That's not the only thing as well. My lips touched his! My eyes were widened. I accidently kissed the one and only Cho Kyuhyun! Everyone who was watching were surprised at the incident. I quickly remove my lips from his and wipe my mouth. But I admit, he is quite a good kisser, don't you think?

"Joesung hamnida!" I apologize with a bow to him. He was wiping his mouth with a handkerchief. He looked at me and frown. "Ya! Watch where you're going next time," he said rudely and walked away. But he turn his head back at me. "Oh! And by the way, get some fresh mint or something, will ya? Your breath stinks." As he walk away, I touched my lips. However, I was distracted by the school bell. Oh no! We are late for class. We quickly rush into our class before the homeroom teacher came in. Whew! We made it just in time.

I kept thinking about Cho Kyuhyun during class. He's one of the genius student from the A-class. He is always the top student for acing all the subjects in the school. His IQ must be 100. He's also very handsome. All the girls squeal at his presence. But somehow, he always ignore them. I wonder why is that. I had a huge crush on him ever since freshmen year. I remember he made a speech during the entrance ceremony and he speak s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter