Operation One: The Escape

Sasaeng The Great

I AM KAI's NUMBER ONE! Or so I hope to be. I'm just a part of the mob trying to get my Kai to notice me back.You see, he was my neighbor back on our middle school days. And he confessed to me in front of his parents. I dumped him though, and he moved neighborhoods after that. I guess it was so hard for him that he had to move and all. And now that he's a shining star dancer for EXO, I can still see him look at me now that we met again after 15 years. He is shining unlike when we were kids. All glittery too. Suddenly I can feel the air lighten. Everything else faded except him dancing in front of me. I can smell a sweet scent in the air. I can feel his passion on his eyes. All those dedicated for me. I shouldnt have ever dumped him.

 

That was a dream, by the way. And I'm late again for his show. Crap.

 

I should really quit daydreaming about Kai and me. I always think I should stop, but I can't help it. He's just sooo cute and adorable and y and hot and all things bright and beautiful! He's my prince! Ah, here I am again. I better run faster before this train door starts to close and leave me behind. 

I pulled out my mirror to make sure I still look human-ish. Okay so I still have a pair of eyes, a nose, a mouth and 2 ears, left and right. All clear. I could see people staring at me. What is wrong with a girl like me bringing a large stuffed toy and a big "I LOVE YOU KAI" poster? I put my hands on my head. Oh yea, I forgot my comb was there. 

 

"Teehee."

 

Okay that was weird. Their faces look a little more disgusted now. It's a good thing I finally arrived to my stop. I ran as fast as I can in embarrassment. So fast a reached it in time. I cant see anyone outside the studio yet. I could hear the cheers from inside. I guess this poster i'm holding had to wait again.

My name is Ming. I am an EXO Kai's fan. I love him so much. He's the man of my life. Unfortunately, it's not only me who loves him the same way I do. I have competitors. A LOT of them. But I decided that I wont lose to them ever! So I did everything I can. Bought Presents for him, I tried to make cake like most of them did, but it ended up as a large piece of charcoal. I tried putting in cameras on this teddy bear im holding before, but I don't really know how things like that work plus bypassing security. I made a personalized card, too. All I was able to right though was "KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI KAI". And I never missed any of EXO shows too, im just a little late most of the time that the show gates were aready closed and guarded. Teehee. 

"Sigh. Oh well they have more shows coming.", I said as I'm holding Kai's picture. And a gust of wind came. My hair's all fixed now too. Now I have to redo it. Tsk. "Oh my God." Where is the picture? Before I could ask myself that I saw it flying to my right. I chased after it and it was a success. What a relief. You should never do that again to me my Kai, or else I'll be worried to death! Come here and let me hug you. :*

Everything else seems to be fine when I heard a faint sound near me. There were a bunch of big guys, though one is a little slim. And they're talking about something. About "...exo."? Oh i gotta hear this out.

 

"...and after the next song, watch the building go BOOM! They will all be buried there alive. And EXO will go bye bye!"

 

Umm, I think I heard enough. I need to hurry and get them out of there before it's too late!