Wiki/Fansign Meeting

I'm Just A Fan

Hello everybody I'm from Omuricaaaaa. I've been staying at my aunt's house for a few days from a fight from my old school w/ thugs jk, but I did have a fight. I lived very differently I was raised in apartment complex where there was no ASIANS just latinos. I don't draw anime so thats something different about me. I am 17 year old , I play no damn sport I'm too lazy, my best friend is a girl named Araceli . I'm a single lady so put cho hands up foo. I have Jung Ilhoon as my background and people are just DUUUH FUUUU. So can we be friends SIIIKKE no Im serious. So yesterday I went to a BTOB fansigning w/ my friend Jennie who I've been hanging out w/. I was just about to film a youtube video, but I was rudely interupted. She said BTOB was at Seoul and she was going to pick me up. She was like obsessed w/ Sungjae the maknae. I decided to go so I could look at his FACE. When we arrived there was s*** load of people, I was about to get my clutch and smack them face to face. But I calmed myself down. I couldn't take a good glimpse of his face but I saw this wicked witch that looked like a snot faucet who was pushing and screaming and I first thought she was was on medication or she was an exorcist or something. Then I yelled so loud that God could have heard my prayers. Than she rotated her face and neck and she made this serious face like are you mad bro? I was pretty sure she was an exorcist, but I ignored her. Suddenly a manly voice came from my ear that gave me the shivers. It was Jung Ilhoon, I was happy w/ joy I can't believe came here. He said your disturbing the other fans. My first thought was WTF did you just say! I replied I don't have to if I don't want to. Than he said "Then I guess I have no other choice, but to tell you to leave". "Well apparently I don't feel like leaving. Then he carried me bridal-style, I was shocked, but I didn't want to leave so I had some leftover stickers from my old project. So I quickly got them out and start stampin them on his head really hard no he can drop me. He dropped me and my a** hurt than he gave me this mad/annoyed expression while touching his red as balloon head.