final

spin me 'round again and rub my eyes

 


It has always been like this and quite frankly, Jungkook doesn't remember when it first started.

 

The first time he thinks it happens is when he and the others plan to watch a movie, something along the lines of phantoms and heads getting sliced off. Jungkook had just returned with bowls of popcorn for his hyungs and he sags a little when he realizes there is no longer any space on the couch. After giving the bowls of popcorn to Namjoon, Yoongi, and Seokjin, Jungkook resigns to a spot on the ground. He's about to settle down beside Hoseok's legs when he hears a yelp from his left. 

"Jimin hyung?" His hyung has miraculously appeared by his side, or more specifically, been pushed off unceremoniously from the couch. He hears Jimin grumble something about brats and being bullied by kids. Jungkook simply laughs at his child-like hyung and looks up to see who had pushed him off. 

Seokjin looks equally surprised to see Jimin sprawled on the ground and it obviously wasn't Yoongi or Namjoon. Taehyung is staring intently at the screen, completely oblivious to everything around him. Jungkook simply pats Jimin gingerly on the head, turning his face back to the movie, only to realize that there is space on the couch!

He quickly scampers up to claim the seat before Jimin does, easily sidling up next to Taehyung. He whispers a quick mianhae before triumphantly getting comfortable in his seat. If Taehyung notices the extra warmth by his side, his hyung takes no note of it, only choosing to methodically stuff more popcorn into his mouth. 

"Traitor."

Jungkook only ruffles up Jimin's hair in response when the older boy tries to hiss at him from the ground.

 

After countless heads are chopped off and Seokjin squeaks for the fifth time at the gore, Jungkook begins to feel slightly woozy. Maybe it's the broken heater which wouldn't stop blasting warm gushes of Saharan air into the small apartment despite how little Jungkook wears or maybe it's the repetitious screaming that eventually merges into the tunes of a broken record and lulls him into the first wisps of sleep. But Jungkook is ready to call it a night and snuggle in his blanket when he feels an arm wound around his waist and pull him against a warm side. His head is spinning like a record disc but he manages to look up sleepily at the culprit. 

Taehyung stares at him intently, almost waking Jungkook from his stupor, before poking him right in the middle of his forehead.

"Go to sleep," Jungkook thinks he hears Taehyung saying. And so he does, vaguely feeling the arm around him tighten and a head softly falling onto his.

 

▽▽▽▽

 

The second time goes by like a blur.

They just finished a performance at Music Bank and Jungkook is feeling exhausted. Being the maknae is tough and he constantly has to remind himself to not disappoint his hyungs, the fans, and himself. As a result, he pushes himself to the point that he almost fell on stage, a second before the song ended. Jungkook limps off the stage quickly before any of the hyungs could get to him and buys a bottle of cold water at a vending machine. He grimaces a bit as he puts the cold water against his swollen ankle. Of course he has to go and sprain it! Letting out a frustrated sigh, Jungkook squeezes his eyes shut. Hopefully none of the hyungs see him like this.

"Jungkook?" 

Or not.

 

"Taehyung?" Jungkook perks up a bit, recognizing the concerned voice anywhere and he coughs out the name, eyes blinking from the sudden brightness of the hallways. He found a space in a secluded alcove by the staircases behind the stage and he didn't expect anyone to find him anytime soon.

Taehyung is silent as he takes in Jungkook's image, tears ruining the makeup the cordi noonas painstakingly put on before the show, sweat not drying fast enough and still clinging to every inch of his skin. His hyung remains silent as he gently wipes away the rest of the tears with the pads of his thumbs before heaving Jungkook into his arms. 

"Thanks hyung," Jungkook feels much better and has resigned himself to poking Taehyung in the chest. 

Taehyung grunts but says nothing, and Jungkook appreciates the silence and absence of questions.

"I feel like a princess," Jungkook wrinkles his nose in realization, ignoring the cries and clamoring from inside the car as they approach it. He hears Taehyung chuckle, chest rumbling pleasantly against Jungkook's head.

"That's what you get for running away," Taehyung finally says but he smiles and Jungkook finds himself smiling back.

 

Their little talk gets interrupted when Namjoon slides open the door to scold Jungkook for not coming when he was trying to gather the members earlier, only to stop short when he realizes the position the two boys are in.

"Oh, am I interrupting a moment here?" Namjoon grins, looking at Taehyun with a slight raise of his eyebrows.

Taehyung coughs, "Jungkook injured himself during the show." He's cut short, however, when the other members jump out of the car and surround them, chattering but worried about the maknae. Jungkook feels someone tentatively massage his ankle and a sharp pain runs through his spine, automatically jerking his leg.

Taehyung must've felt the jolt because he clutches Jungkook closer to his chest and takes a step back.

"Sorry for making you guys worry. I'll keep Jungkook company in the back." Jungkook hears the murmurs die down and he's about to close his eyes when he feels a hand ruffle his hair. He turns his head and sees Hoseok smiling down at him.

"This guy's a keeper," His hyung whispers in his ear and before Jungkook can ask his hyung to clarify, Taehyung had abruptly turned around and started climbing into the van. Jungkook hears Hoseok's laughter behind him and he's so utterly confused. 

Before he can ask Hoseok what shenanigans he was up to again, Jungkook feels himself gently lowered onto the seats of the backrow. Taehyung rustles by him and Jungkook can briefly smell the cologne his hyung likes to use before he feels his head being lifted up and placed onto something more comfortable and warm.

"Hyung?" Jungkook feels a finger on his chapped lips as he looks up at Taehyung from his lap.

"Just...don't think about the pain, okay?" Taehyung looks wary as he purses his lips before hesitantly placing his warm palm on Jungkook's ankle and applying a bit of pressure.

"Not feeling that princess treatment here," Jungkook winces as he closes his eyes.

He feels Taehyung's fingers dance across his face and he has to bite back a laugh as the fingers momentarily clamp around his nose. They poke his cheeks and draw funny shapes on his forehead. Eventually they glide to a stop and Jungkook stills a bit when he feels the same fingers stop right on his lips, as if uncertain to continue on.

Jokingly, Jungkook sticks his tongue out and the finger, earning a snigger from the front.

"How does it taste?" Yoongi pops his head over the front seat and peers down at Jungkook, joined by a laughing Jimin momentarily afterwards.

"Yah, leave the two lovebirds alone," Jimin reprimands, trying to pull Yoongi back onto his seat.

"Not salty enough, maybe needs more vinegar?" Jungkook comments, deciding to humor his hyungs. He ignores Jimin's subtle snide remark, and grins when he hears Yoongi bark out a laugh, only to be finally pulled down by Jimin. 

Now Jungkook notices that the warm palm on his ankle has stopped massaging the swell and when he looks up to ask Taehyung why he stopped his heavenly ministrations, he sees that his hyung has covered face with his other hand.

He doesn't know where he feels the sudden surge of courage come from but he leans up a bit and pries the hand from Taehyung's face, taking in the blushing face and biting lips. 

"Are you sick?" Jungkook asks, placing both palms flat against his hyung's face. They are burning, a confirmation to the maknae's assumption.

He hears Taehyung shudder slightly and he's ready to heave himself up and have Taehyung lean on his shoulder to rest until they get home when the older boy puts a hand on his forehead and firmly pushes his upper body back onto his lap.

"Just close your eyes, okay?" Jungkook pouts a bit but lets his hyung work his magic. Maybe when he gets home, he can be in charge of taking care of Taehyung because his hyung always takes care of him! He smiles and lets Taehyung play with his hair while resuming the massage.

Jungkook hears a small murmured thank you and though his eyes are closed, he can tell Taehyung is smiling. His own smile widens.

 

▽▽▽▽

 

He's in the middle of a video game with Hoseok when Jungkook feels himself being picked up and put down in slow motion. He feels the questions marks spring up in his head before the question is present on his tongue and he's ready to pause the game to see who just manhandled him when he senses the presence beside him change. 

"Hoseok hyung?" Jungkook is confused. Sitting in Hoseok's place is Taehyung. 

"Um, what happened to Hoseok hyung?" Jungkook jerks his head around and forgets about being manhandled because right now only Taehyung and him are in the room. It also feels strangely quiet, as if the other members are eavesdropping behind the closed door. Why is it closed anyways? Jungkook swears it was open when Hoseok and he were playing that racing game.

"Kookie-ah...I feel sleepy," And without a warning, Taehyung slumps against Jungkook, effectively causing the younger boy to drop the remote controller as the words GAME OVER flash on the screen.

"Noooo, I lost and Hoseok wasn't even playing aodigaodsiguaso" Jungkook incoherently sputters. 

"Shut up. You're so loud, Kookie-ah." Taehyung grumbles, suddenly shifting all his weight on the younger boy and tilting their equilibrium. As a result, Jungkook topples over and falls to the ground, pinned against the floor by Taehyung, who has now fallen asleep comfortably on the younger boy.

Now seems like the best time for Jungkook to do the dare Hoseok announced before the game.

The one who loses has to cuddle with Taehyung for the next hour.

Jungkook had grimaced at that. What kind of dare was that? It was like Hoseok knew Jungkook was going to lose. And for his hyung's information, he does not balls at the game. He just needs practice!

Not that he minds spending time with Taehyung, of course. But at the moment, Jungkook feels really tired and wants to sleep instead of cuddle with this clingy koala.

 

Coincidentally the clock strickes twelve and Jungkook still can't squirm his way out from under Taehyung, who is now using the maknae as his body-sized pillow, breathing small snores into his neck. Each breath that comes out sounds like a little dragon and Jungkook can't help the small laughs that come out as the warm breaths hit his sensitive neck. But that's besides the point! It tickles and Hoseok be damned, he's going to find a way out of this.

"Taehyung," Jungkook whispers, wiggling a bit to jostle the older boy awake.

"Be still," Taehyung grunts before sneakily wrapping both arms around Jungkook.

"God dammit hyung, am I supposed to sleep on the ground?" Jungkook grabs his hyung's hair and pulls a bit. He illicits a response but a negative one for he squeaks when Taehyung opens one eye and glares at him.

"Quiet maknae," Jungkook frowns but allows his hyung to manhandle him. Hoseok better pay for this. This was definitely a set-up.

As Jungkook let out an exasperated sigh and tries to get comfortable under Taehyung's weight and to the hard floor beneath his back, he hears voices right outside the door.

There's a slight creak and Jungkook immediately closes his eyes, feigning sleep.

 

"I knew it!" Yoongi's voice cries out in an excited whisper. Jungkook hears a slap and then a whine.

"Shh, they're sleeping," Namjoon's voice scolds. There's some shuffling and a flash. Jungkook almost groans because he knows someone just took a picture. Then he feels a blanket being placed over him and Taehyung and he visibly relaxes, wincing a bit when he hears Seokjin coo over how cute the couple is acting.

Thankfully the room is dark or else everyone sans Taehyung would've seen Jungkook's ears redden. When the noise quiets down to silence and Jungkook's instincts alert him that there is no one else in the room except for Taehyung and him, Jungkook opens his eyes and blinks. He feels the body above him shift a bit.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung's voice is raspy but it evidently sounds like he was awake the whole entire time.

"Hmm?" Jungkook hums out, trying to fall asleep despite the odds. He feels Taehyung roll off of him and a protest lingers at the tip of his tongue. But it's caught on time before Jungkook can make a fool out of himself.

"Good night," Taehyung breathes out against his neck, as Jungkook feels his body being pulled into a side hug before falling asleep. 

 

Oh.

Well, this is nice too.

 

▽▽▽▽

 

Jungkook can't recall how he ended up in this situation but he's sitting in Taehyung's lap and his hyungs are teasing him...again.

"Wait, who pulled my chair away?" Jungkook crosses his arms and glares the best he could, trying to ignore the funny but slightly familiar shapes Taehyung is drawing on his back.

"What chair?" Jimin innocently asks. "Besides," he adds, "you two are practically married to each other that it doesn't matter how close you are."

Jungkook stares in disbelief at his scheming hyung, "I'm not old enough to be married! And no, Taehyung is not my husband!" 

"Does that make you my wife?" Taehyung mumbles against his back.

"Yah, not you toooo." Jungkook slumps against the table, "Can I just have breakfast now?" 

"If you two share your cereal." Seokjin says as he gets up to make breakfast for the rest of the boys at the table. 

Jungkook rolls his eyes, ignoring the "Look, Kookie's showing disrespect to the hyungs again!" from Jimin. He grumbles, "Hyung, are you trying to save up money again because that's not a reality and I might as well make my own cereal. I'm a growing boy that needs his own share." He tries to slide off Taehyung's lap to follow Seokjin but a pair of arms hold him back.

"Stop, I need my leg warmers." 

Jungkook scrunches his nose because he did not just degrade from a maknae to a personal leg warmer. 

"Tae, you don't get any of my cereal," Jungkook grumbles, giving up on trying to get his own food.

"It's fine," Taehyung says, resting his forehead against Jungkook's back.

There's a collective gasp from his hyungs at the table.

"Did he just-"

"Wow."

"I didn't think I'll live to see this day."

"What?" Jungkook bites out. He's in a bad mood and his hyungs aren't helping.

"Taehyung has given up his love for food!" Jungkook feels his left eye twitch as Namjoon suddenly breaks into fake tears, Hoseok joining in right after.

"Hallelujah to the gods! We no longer have to be broke after spending food money on this young boy!" 

Jungkook allows his forehead to hit the table right in front of him, immediately regretting it, "Ow." 

 

What Jungkook expects is for his hyungs to laugh at his momentary stupidity but he certainly didn't expect to be turned around by Taehyung as the sleepy-eyed boy presses a chaste kiss to his forehead. At the same time that it feels out of character, it doesn't and Jungkook sulks when he fails to catch Taehyung's expression before the other hides his face behind Jungkook's back.

Jungkook can definitely feel his face redden from the sweet gesture and now he really wants to throw something heavy and painful at his hyungs because they're suddenly all squealing and oh god, are those camera flashes for real?

The wolf-whistling is interrupted by Seokjin who proudly walks in, unobservant of the cat calls, carrying a bowl of cereal filled to the brim with Cocoa Puffs, Cherrios, Corn Pops, and other breakfast cereal. Jungkook's mouth is watering by the time the bowl is placed right before him and he's ready to dig in when he remembers how much his hyung loves food. A sense of guilt descends upon the younger boy for the scolding he gave Taehyung earlier and he decides to make it up to his hyung who tried to ease the pain from his forehead. Even though he decided out of all things to kiss him.

"Taehyung, here," Jungkook spoons a generous offering of breakfast cereal and turns around in Taehyung's lap to find his mouth. Taehyung finally shows his face, first glaring at the other boys at the table, before tentatively peering at the spoon Jungkook has balanced in his hands.

"You get to have the first bite," Jungkook grudgingly concedes. Taehyung opens his mouth and lets Jungkook feed him. Immediately afterwards, the younger boy feeds himself and almost moans at how great cereal tastes early in the morning.

"K, nowh fee yourshelv hyunngg," Jungkook says between a mouthful of cereal, trying to give the older boy the spoon. Taehyung shakes his head rather petulantly. They share a short staring contest before Jungkook's stomach gives a growl.

Jungkook finally grumbles, opting to alternate the spoon between his mouth and Taehyung's mouth.

 

"Hey guys, good morning." Yoongi walks into the room just as Jungkook is finishing up the cereal. He stops walking when he sees Jungkook on Taehyung's lap and his eyes comically widen.

"What the hell. I thought you guys were still courting!"

 

▽▽▽▽

 

It wasn't the last time Taehyung kissed him.

 

It's slightly drizzling outside and Taehyung had dragged him out to play in the rain with him. Jimin followed them and they ran to a nearby park to play on the playground. Jungkook was still sixteen, so it wasn't as weird for him to ride the slides and play on the swings as compared to Jimin and Taehyung who were both eighteen. He relishes in his youthfulness and gleefully steals the swings (both of them) so his hyungs won't get to play on them. He relents, finally, when Jimin attacks him with aegyo, rewarding his cute hyung with the other swing. The two of them try to see who can swing higher and Jungkook laughs when his hyung almost falls off his seat.

Eventually the two of them stop competing and Jungkook hangs his head back to watch the sky and in response, the clouds hit his face with rain.

He stops swinging and enjoys the rain on his face with eyes closed. The nostalgic memories of rainy days quietly fill his mind and Jungkook actually feels like a kid again. He allows his grip on the swing to loosen and his hands to touch the muddy ground now perspectively above his head. The world is upside down as he blinks the water droplets from his eyelashes and there's Taehyung, casually strolling up to him, holding his white scarf in his hand.

"Kookie-ah." Taehyung says and Jungkook pulls himself up so that he's sitting in his swing and clinging to the chains on the sides. Nevertheless he hangs his head back to look at Taehyung upside-down.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook opens his arms wide, expecting a hug, but instead Taehyung leans down and wraps the white scarf around his neck. It's warm and comfy but Jungkook knows that by the end of the day, it will be the color of mud.

"You're going to regret giving this to me," Jungkook says in a sing song voice, the warm material of the scarf. It smells like Taehyung and it comforts Jungkook, but it's not like he'll say that to Taehyung.

"I'm not going to regret this." Taehyung says, a bit too close to Jungkook's face, before swooping in and softly pressing his lips to Jungkook's nose. "Rudolph." He comments, smirking down at Jungkook.

"Yo! Get a room you guys!" Jimin complains.  

"It's not my fault!" Jungkook retorts. His swing suddenly moves to the side to against Jimin and Jungkook laughs at Jimin's shocked face. It's then that he realizes Taehyung's hands are on top of his and controlling the movement of Jungkook's swing.

"Pah. Pah. Pah." Taehyung voices out as he hits Jimin's swing with Jungkook's. Eventually Jimin lets out a frustrated sigh.

"I'm going to go back. The rain is getting heavier."

Jungkook whines, "No hyung, don't leave me with him!" Jimin flips his wet hair and puts a hand out sassily, "Taehyung, make sure neither you or Jungkook catches a cold." He ignores Jungkook's pleads and gives the two of them a small wave before he leaves them on the swings.

"You bully. You just chased away Jimin hyung," Jungkook points accusingly, peering through the heavy rain to see Jimin jog back towards the dorms. Taehyung shrugs and takes off his beanie, fitting it snugly on Jungkook's damp hair. He sits on the other swing and starts swinging back and forth. Jungkook joins him after, closing his eyes and imagining of red-nosed reindeers. 

 

They swing for a while before Jungkook hears thunder. The vibrations of the rain hitting against the nearby pavement echo through his joints and everything sounds louder.

"Hyung? I think the rain is getting stronger," Jungkook comments, hiding his face in Taehyung's scarf. He hears a sneeze and turns to his right, realizing his hyung isn't wearing a scarf or hat. 

"Well . Taehyung, we're heading back. You're definitely going to get sick," Jungkook immediately stops swinging and runs over to Taehyung's side. His hyung looks sleepy and is already nodding a off a bit on the swing. Jungkook touches his cheeks and forehead. Burning hot. And he groans. 

"Hyung, we're going home. Try to hold onto me, okay?" Jungkook crouches in front of Taehyung, waiting for the other boy to climb onto his back. 

"No wonder everything seems too hot," Taehyung mutters, but he climbs like a koala onto Jungkook's back and rests his head against the younger boy's back. Jungkook shifts the weight on his back until he's comfortable with the position and begins to trudge home.

 

Once they make it home, Seokjin declares Taehyung is running a fever and has banished both boys to bed rest, ignoring the incessant whining from Jungkook who has grabbed onto Seokjin's ankle and refuses to let go until his hyung gives in to his pleas. Taehyung is lying still on the couch, completely dressed in dry clothing courtesy of Namjoon and Seokjin, and Jungkook really wants to make soup for his hyung, instead of resting in his room.

"Kookie, here's a pair of Taehyung's shirt and jeans." Hoseok says as he strolls into the living room, holding the dry clothing in his hands. "Yah hyung, let him take care of Taehyung. What if we fell sick and the maknae was the only one well enough to take care of us? He needs the experience if he wants to be a father." Hoseok winks at Jungkook and the younger boy balks, thinking Hoseok is up to no good again. Seokjin lets out a long sigh, ignoring Hoseok's last comment. He turns to Jungkook and points a finger at him.

"Fine Kookie. You can help me take care of Taehyung but change into dry clothing first. I can't have my son running around catching a cold and dirtying up the dorms." Seokjin says, crossing his arms. Jungkook immediately unlatches from Seokjin's ankle and runs to Hoseok to give his hyung a fist bump.

"Thank you Jin hyung!" He grins cutely.

But his happiness is cut short when a white shirt is thrown at his face. Jungkook yelps in surprise as everything turns white.

"No one gets to see your aegyo but me," He hears through the fabric.

 

"Oh, you were awake the whole time Tae! No, GO BACK TO SLEEP YOU IDIOT." Seokjin threatens. Jungkook pulls down the shirt and he sees a cranky Taehyun with a frown on his face, trying to get up, while a pissed off Seokjin tries to hold him down and force him to sleep.

He bounds over to his hyungs, "That wasn't aegyo." Jungkook frowns, poking Taehyung in the forehead. The scowling boy stops struggling and falls back to a 180 degree angle. "Yes it was, stop denying it." Taehyung says accusingly. Jungkook rolls his eyes at his hyung's persistence. "You need to sleep. Obviously you hit your head against something, hyung." Jungkook cheekily says.

Thankfully, Taehyung doesn't punch Jungkook and the maknae prances off unscathed, singing N.O. in his one-of-a-kind opera voice. He immediately launches into Operation V, which he cleverly thought of last second.

 

Three hours have passed and Jungkook finds himself in bed, twisting and turning. It's three am in the morning and he can't seem to sleep. Taehyung isn't knocked out cold in the bed across from his because nobody had the heart (or energy) to drag the sack of potatoes a.k.a. Taehyung to his actual bed. As a result, Jungkook went to bed alone with no hyung to amuse him with childish games.

Jungkook huffs under his breath. He didn't expect that trying to sleep could be so frustrating. He's in the middle of turning onto his left side when the door creaks. The sudden noise causes Jungkook to instantly stiffen before the boy slowly inches over the edge of the bed to identify the intruder.

Wait.

Jungkook squints his eyes. Is that his hyung? A teddy bear-like figure adorned in layers of blankets was slowly but surely waddling up to Jungkook's bed. The maknae had about one second before the figure slumped against his bedside, the blanket unraveling a bit at the top and revealing the messy bed-hair of a snoring Taehyung.

Jungkook immediately pulls Taehyung into bed with him, feeling Taehyung's forehead with his own to check if the fever went down. Satisfied by the relative warmth of his hyung's forehead with his own, Jungkook plans to pull back, settle comfortably beside his hyung, and go to sleep. He's halfway done with step one when he feels strong arms wrap around his waist. Before the shock registers in his head that perhaps his hyung was awake the whole time, he feels soft and pliant lips on his own. 

His mind immediately skips over step two and Jungkook feels his mind cloud over with the sensation of Taehyung's lips on his.

Hesitant but desperate.

His mind feels blank and before he knows it, he's falling asleep and the fingers running through his hair as well as the hand on his waist are gently easing Jungkook into the most comfortable position he has ever slept in.

 

▽▽▽▽

 

Jungkook feels so sleepy. He's stuck in a room and there are teddy bears...everywhere. He can't move lest he wants to step on an innocent cuddly stuffed animal. And though he may be evil at times to his hyungs, he has a heart too and has therefore decided to settle upon the hard, cold floor, instead of in the arms of the mega-sized teddy bear sitting in the farthest corner. It's frustrating when Jungkook thinks about it, that no matter how much he wants something, he can't get it without hurting others. He's about to cry out of despair (mind you, he's usually more manly than this) when the mega-sized teddy bear gets up from its cozy corner and makes its way to Jungkook. The bear is soft and even has the audacity to tickle Jungkook, somehow knowing his sensitive spots. By the time Jungkook finally falls asleep, it's in the arms of an adorable stuffed bear. And then...

 

Jungkook wakes up to Taehyung's face. 

 

His first instinct is to scream but the half-choked out shout is muffled by Taehyung's chest as he's pulled against the older boy's body.

"Did you know you have the most adorable laugh in the world?"

Jungkook feels his face getting hot and he wishes Taehyung doesn't notice the dying flameball eating away at his shirt. Taehyung takes no heed and only further coddles Jungkook by placing his cheek against the black-haired boy's head. Just when feels like he can't take anymore of this new affection from Taehyung, the older boy pulls his body away and begins to kiss him incessantly. On his nose, his cheekbones, his eyelids, his forehead. 

A scream interrupts this ritual of appreciation. And Taehyung trips over the bed sheets, tumbling over the bed and bringing Jungkook down with him.

", my eyes!"

Jungkook suspects that it was Jimin who shouted. But he has no time to speculate because Taehyung has pulled him in for another breathtaking kiss.

And this time, it was on the mouth.

 

▽▽▽▽

 

"Everyone here has been under the impression that you two were 'making them smooth moves' on each other," Seokjin quotes, eyebrows raised. There's a snort, followed by a resounding slap. 

"What?!"

"I know. My moves are always smooth." 

"I swear these kids skipped the 'getting to know you stage' and went straight into the 'let's bang stage'," Yoongi helpfully contributes.

"WAIT NO, WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING. I'M STILL A ."

"I think there was a momentary dating stage in between those two."

"Hey guys, can we just welcome the newly wedded wife and husband of this household? I mean, look. I wasted no time and even got them couple t-shirts!" Namjoon grins before proudly whipping out matching red and black t-shirts.

"Sweet, free stuff. I call the black one!"

"Aigoo, you're so cute Jungkook~"

"Stop Taehyung, this isn't good for my heart!"

"But I have your heart already."

"Kookie, what did hyung tell you? Now all that hardwork we piled on you has paid off. You are officially a knowledgable housewife!" Hoseok announces with a sweep of his arm.

"Why am I his wife?"

"Don't worry, it's the best position in this household."

"Can I get some kind of insurance for my eyes and ears? I think it's bad enough having witnessed their makeouts three times." Jimin painfully adds in, throwing a glare in Taehyung's direction.

"You're just extremely unlucky, hyung."

"Yah, those first two didn't count! In fact, this is what a real makeout looks like."

"Mfphm"

 

"You know, I feel the slightest bit guilty for ditching them."

"Pshaw, it's not like they know we left."

"That was pretty intense. Are they done?"

"Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something...wait. ."

"Yah, Hoseok! You owe me ten bucks!"


 


well...a bit of taekook for our lives!