Attacked By Sasaengs

Attacked By Sasaengs
Attacked By Sasaengs 
 
"Wake Up!!!" The dance teacher wake me up with her loud hateful voice. "Okay okay" I grunted and woke up. "Do you guys want to be an idol?!" The teacher asked like usual. "Yes!" Everyone except me answered. "Then, don't be lazy and do your best!" She shouted again. Yeah yeah, whatever… The name is Oh MinRi. I am 20 years old and I am a trainee at SM town. I have been training for two years and I am sick of it. Mr president, why won't you make a group quickly after debuting EXO? We – trainees are working hard, do you know that? Argh~ no matter how much I shout that in my head, no one can never answer about it. "Ahh!! It's EXO!!" I could hear girls screaming from the outside. I was like– why do girls must be so crazy about them? I mean I am also a fan of them, and yes, I do like them but I am not gonna scream every time they enter the company. I had even seeing their faces for like 100 times and my throat condition won't be good if I am screaming 100 times. "Yah! MinRi! Concentrate!" The teacher scolded me. "Sorry" I muttered and continue to practice dancing. 
"You all have work hard today. For today's homework, is to create your own dance moves and I will ask one by one to dance for me tomorrow. Understand?" The teacher said sternly. "Yes!" We replied quickly to get her out of the room quickly. Finally, she got out. "MinRi-yah~" my best friend YooAh called out. I turned my head to her and smiled, "Have you done practicing your solo song? Tomorrow is your turn to sing. You better impressed the teacher if not- tsk tsk- things will be worse than you think." I smirked and was confident about this. Singing was my whole life. I was casted for singing and it is not  that difficult. All you have to do was not to get a sore throat or not to practice too hard if not your throat condition won't be that good. "I am ready for this" I said to YooAh who was waiting for my answer anxiously. She smiled and continued talking "So, what are we gonna do now? It's free time and we only have 2 hours of free time every month and it's today! Where do you wanna go? You look tired so let's go to sauna!" I looked at her and was like what? Sauna? Do we freaking look like grandmas? Okay, although we are best friends, we have lots of uncommon things. First, she is the dancing queen and I am the singing queen. I am taller than her; I am 165 and she is 163,  she is one year older than me so she's 21 but we don't really care about age, I have long wavy silky brown hair while hers is short, she have bangs while I am side-bangs, I love blue and black while she like pink and red, my eyes is brown while hers is black and lastly I like practicing alone during my free times while she loves going out. "Hell- no. Unnie~ you know that I like practicing alone but not going out on my free periods." I whined looking at her sad face. "You're always practicing. Let's get some free air! C'mon, only this time." She bargained me. "Nah-uh, I am going to the practice room" I shook my head and turn myself as I walk to the practice room. I could hear footsteps behind me and I could tell that she was following me. I turned and said "ALONE!" She sighed and walked out. I continued walking my way to the practice room happily. I just love practicing alone. I was gonna open the door when I hear musics. "What? Who's in there?" I questioned myself. I stood there and listen to the song, it was EXO's dub step song. "Are trainees practicing with that song?" I mumbled. "Are you going in?" Someone said. I turned back and was shock to see BaekHyun and Chanyeol sunbaenim. "Oh~ sorry. I was just gonna practice but — never mind, it's nothing." I smiled and bowed to them. "Sorry miss—" BaekHyun said when he stopped as he didn't know my name. "MinRi" I said politely. "Sorry MinRi-ssi, our practice room's air con isn't working that's why." He explained carefully. That time someone opened the door. As I was leaning on it, I dropped my body into the practice room. But someone was under me. I opened my eyes and was shocked to see what was under me. It was LAY SUNBAENIM! Oh gosh, I am dead. I froze in that position for a while. Lay too looked at me blankly. Then I regained my conscious and quickly get up to my feet. Lay scratch his head and got up, looking at me weirdly. Fudge, I screwed it! "Sorry, I didn't mean to. It was an accident. Sorry, sorry. Please forgive me. Sorry" I apologized then and bowed them continuously. " MinRi- ssi, what are you doing inside there?" Someone said from my back. I knew who it was. It was my singing teacher. Fudge, I am in big big trouble. I turned back and lowered my head. "Sorry teacher, it was an accident." I apologized sincerely. "Don't you know that rules? Not to interrupt your seniors? Especially when they are practicing?" He scolded me. Of course I know that. I told you it was an ACCIDENT! Are you freaking deaf? I am going nuts in my head. It's gonna explode soon."Sir– I can explain." Lay step forward. "No you don't have to. MinRi, you know tomorrow is your solo singing right? I am gonna give you the results now. You failed. You wanna know why? It's because you broke the rule. That's it" the teacher said as he got out of the room. "What? I failed?" I muttered to myself holding back my tears.' If you fail something, you are never gonna be debut that year or month.' That sentence kept on going round my head. "I am sorry MinRi-ssi, I didn't mean to." Lay apologized me as soon as he saw my face. "No – you don't have to." I said coldly, not looking at his face. I greeted the EXO seniors, still not making an eye contact, and got out of the room. I am doomed. I know what's gonna happen next after this. The news is gonna spread. I am dead. So dead. 
 
Lay's POV
 
After MinRi walked out of the room, I could tell she was disappointed. Ahh~ why did I opened the door? I felt so sorry for her. I was also once a trainee and I know how that feels. What should I do? I looked at the members who was out of words. "What should we do? You all know that, that result mean a lot to her right? We were also once a trainee…Aish~ what should we do?" I scratch my head as I told the members. "We've to apologize her and explain the matters to the teacher." Suho Hyung said  as he walked towards me. Yes, I should apologize to her. But–when? How? Where? "C'mon, we will think about that later, Mr President is gonna back in a minute, we better practice." Kris Hyung said as he turned the music back on. I took a deep breath and tried to concentrate on the dancing for a while. But I couldn't. When our eyes met—I couldn't forget her eyes, her look. Am I falling in love with her, maybe. I don't think she'll give me a chance, I just ruined it. Now she is gonna fail because of me. Oh great! "YiXing! Practice!" Luhan Hyung shouted at me. "Ohh~ sorry…" I ran towards my dancing spot and began to practice. Yup, outside I am dancing, inside– I don't even know how to explain this feeling. It's all mixed. I just hope she – MinRi will be okay. 
 
MinRi (You) POV
 
Just in no time, everything was spread. The news!! The news!! I don't really care about it but one of the news is gonna blackout my whole life! That is– that I fell on Lay!! Gosh– I just see the whole EXO fans outside the company. They seem to know about the news. I am worried about me. There was once a sasaeng fans fight outside the company but now— when they know that news— when the know that girl was me— I am so dead. While I was trying to act completely innocent and normal– and tired to get out of the company, one of the fan pointed at me and started to talk about something. I looked and saw the whole bunch of fans running towards the door I was gonna go out to. I quickly walked inside the company and locked the door. Phew, I am save. I could hear the fans swearing at me. What should I do? I must get back home… I want my mummy!!!! I sat down on a chair and waited for the fans to go back but unfortunately, they slept there— outside the company. Oh great, MinRi- you are company jailed and the hundreds of guards there are watching you. I waited impatiently for the fans to go back to
their homes but they won't!! Argh~ why should I be scared of them? I didn't do anything wrong. It's a accident. I am completely innocent about it. I sighed and brought up courage. I took a sneak peek and opened the door quietly. I closed the door and walked as softly and quickly I could. "Just a few steps and I am save" I mumbled when I step onto a broken branch. I turned back, hoping not to wake the fans up , when a fan stood up and shouted "THERE SHE IS!" Oh fudge. The whole fans stood up and chase me. "FUDGE!!!!" I shouted as I ran for my life. I turned back and ran and turned back and ran and ran and ran. This is just like Temple run. I had been running circles but they caught me— yup they did. "Release me!" I shouted at the girls who held my hand tightly. "So, you are the girl who fell on top our precious Lay? What do you think you was doing in their practice room? Are you freaking deaf? Answer me!" That impolite girl shouted at me. Yikes, I hate those kinds of girl. I was so angry and I shouted at her without thinking what I wanted to say "Is Lay filled with gold huh? Is he dead or hurt huh? Besides it's our trainees practice room and I didn't know they were inside. Why are you all so sensitive about it? Aren't you all too over?" I made the worst mistake of my life — Fudge — they beat me up. I tried to cover myself but too late. That time, a black van appeared infront of us. I didn't know who came down but the fans were screaming like hell. I couldn't open my eyes as I was hurt- bloody hurt. My tears was welling up so I couldn't see properly. That person carried me and put me into the van. Was I kidnapped ?? I had no idea. 
 
"Where am I?" I moaned as I opened my eyes. "Oh, are you awake?" A familiar voice spoke out. I looked carefully and was shocked to see who it was. "Omo- EXO sunbaes, what are you doing here?" I tried to stand up to greet them but my body was full of pain. "Don't greet us, you're seriously injured." Suho said as he looked at me worriedly. "I am sorry for this. It's all my fault. First- you will fail for your test and now you got beaten up by our fans. How am I suppose to repay you?" Lay said lowering down his head, apologizing me with a sad-looking face. "It's not your fault sunbae, it's my fault too. I just didn't have the knowledge to follow the  rules and didn't have enough strength to cover myself from the fans. Oh- the fans too, please don't be angry at them. They are also right to be angry at me. Besides, they are the fans who supported you till now. So please don't blame them— please~" I looked at them with my serious looking face. "Okay- we promise" Lay answered and smiled cutely. Awwn~ those dimples, I just wanna pinch it! Ahh~  " So you know what happen to you just now right? You remember right?" Kai asked all of a sudden. "Yup- attacked by fans." I replied and smiled. "Do we need to inform your parents?" Xiumin asked you as he took out his phone. "I don't have parents" I said and forced smiled. Then, there was a total silence. I could tell from their faces that they were lost of words. Yes, they were. "Ahaha, don't mind that… anyway, thanks for saving me. I am fine now so you all should go back , you all are tired right? Sorry for being so troublesome." I quickly brought up the atmosphere. "It isn't tiring at all- I am glad that you are fine now, if you need anything, tell us okay? And we will tell Mr President all about this. So don't worry." Lay said as he bowed to me and the others too bowed. "Stay healthy!" Luhan cheered me up as he and the members walked out of the room. I smiled happily to myself as I recalled back today. It isn't that bad to get beaten up by the fans. In fact I should be thankful to them. Because of them, EXO and me got closer. Fans-yah~ thank you… I laughed at my own thoughts crazily then I remembered about my best friend, YooAh. She would be worry by now! I grabbed my phone and quickly sent a text message "YooAh Unnie~ I am at XXXX Hospital right now. I will explain tomorrow so don't come and enjoy yourself at home. Don't worry too~ I am fine ." I sent it and relaxed on the bed. I smiled as I was imagining myself with EXO members. But one of them caught my eye. He made my heart flutter. My heart skips a best everything I see him and  HE IS…