First meeting

The flower of my life, Aieru yo

Characters:

Park Hinata

23 years old

Owns a flower shop nearby the Art college

Personality: when you add the devious and shy personality altogether, it’s a catastrophe.

Kind girl, love flowers, obsess with cats! Really obsess with cats, her room is full of Cat pictures. She was consider as a crazy cat lady by her friends. Love to sing and really love oldies songs. She may be kind, but she also have that dangerous personality inside her.

Appearance: long black-blue hair, it is not pitch black but it is also not blue either, she have a pony cut hair in the front, her hair in the front is cut just above her eyes. Porcelain white skin and a perfect body that girls will absolutely kill to have. She really loves her neko-cat, a male cat name Aslan. She got that name from the movie ‘Narnia’.

Hobbies: Playing with her cat, and search cat videos on Youtube (heheeheh lol!)

Song Jong ki

23 years old

A student at Art college

Personality: A handsome man, he is kind and always thinks of others. He’s willing to be Hinata worker at the flower heaven shop because of some unknown reason other than Hinata threat.

Appearance: A tall and handsome young man, jet-black hair, white skin and perfect at everything.

Hobbies: Wrote lyrics and playing with his guitar.

Hinata P.O.V

I can’t believe this! All the stories I have read always have the same ending. Obviously the hero  always get the girl and the heroin will get the man. Its cliché, but when I publish my own story, I will make sure that my story will never have the same ending like those stories. Cheh!, she puts down her book and start to call her cat.

“Aslan~, where are you?, come here meow~” Hinata calling her cat.” I wonder where he is right now, maybe he’s flirting with the neighbor cat, teheheheehe, silly cat”

20 minutes later…..

She’s getting impatient and worried, this never happen before, usually Aslan never wander off more than 10 minutes.

“Oh Aslan, where are you?” hinata try to hold her tears, she really love that cat and she can’t afford to loose him. She took her cellphone and left her house to search for Aslan.

Her mother heard her running toward the main door and ask her, “ Hinata-chan, where are you going in such a hurry?” .

“ Oh! Oka-san, I’m searching for Aslan, have you seen him?” Hinata ask her mother worriedly. “ No I haven’t, do you want me to help you searching for him dear?” her mother ask her, worried about Aslan safety. “ Its okay, you can search him in this house, maybe he’s taking a nap in someplace hidden” She smile at her mother. She was hoping in her heart that her statement is true, hoping is not such a bad thing.

“ I’ll be back later Oka- san!” she said running toward the main door and left her house.

~~~~~~~..~~~~~~~..~~~~~~~..

“ My feet are tired, and I’am really hungry, where could he be?, I’ve been searching for hours” feeling that she can’t hold her tears much longer, she cried while she continue to search for Aslan and calling out his name. Now she is crying really hard, Afraid that something bad happen to Aslan.

She walks toward the park once more, she already search there but she have the feeling that Aslan is there. So she search through the entire park, 5 minutes have passed and she heard a soft meowing coming from one of the hut at the park. She runs toward the hut and she found her cat, but her cat is not alone there is someone with him, and that someone is a boy.

He looks the same age as her, as she is doing the intense checking at that boy, she founds out that the boy is very handsome and make her blush a little. She approach him and poke him in the arm.

That makes the boy realize that she was there. “ Ermmm, excuse me, that is my cat” Hinata told him shyly. “ Which cat?” the boy ask her. “ The one you’re holding” She didn’t find this funny, because there are obviously no cats there other than her cat, “ Oh, this one ahahaha, he’s a real cutie, next time make sure you never let him out of your sight” The boy said smiling at her.

Without saying anything, hinata take Aslan away from the boy arms and immediately hugging her cat While crying uncontrollably. “ Uwaaaaa!!, you make feel so worried!!!, how can I live without you Aslan!!” Hinata said while crying, squeezing her cat. The only reply she got is ‘Meow’.

The boy who saw her crying, walks toward her and hug her.

Then, Hinata stop crying and try to regain her composure, after a few minutes she realize that she is being hug. Hinata push the boy and hide her face, she is blushing madly right now, her face couldn’t even rival a tomato. Its veryyyyy red!

“ Wha-wha-what are you doing?” Hinata ask the boy, hiding her face with Aslan body. She can’t look at the boy straight on the face.

“ I’m hugging you of course” The boy replied. “ Ermm, we do-don’t even know each other” hinata said stuttering a little. “ Well I do know that you love this cat, hehe” the boy said while laughing and scratching his head in an awkward way when his head is not even itchy.

Right now hinata is shaking uncontrollably, she is really embarrass. The boy approach her and took Aslan away from her face. “ Hey, what is your name?” the boy ask her lifting her chin up to his level using his finger. Hinata is shocked by his bold action, “I can't tell you that” she reply still not dare to look him in the eyes. “ you know its rude when you talk without looking someone in the eye” the boy said cheekily.

“urmm, I have a problem in my eyes, if you look straight into them you can be turn to stone” hinata reply still not not looking at his eyes. Aslan stands near her feet rubbing his body in a cute way.

“ oh really?, I don’t mind to be turn to stone” he said smiling to her. “ come on, just face me” the boy demand.

Hinata slowly, turn her eyes and look at him straight in the eyes.

“ Wow, your eyes are beautiful” the boy complimented her. Hinata can’t stand this any longer, she just want to get away from the boy. Because their distance is near, she hit her head on his head and that makes the boy scream in pain. “ Ow!!!, why did you do that for?” the boy said while hissing in pain.

“ Sorry!!, I gotta go now!, come on Aslan”, Hinata tried to run away from the boy but before she was able to do so, the boy grab her arm and pin her towards the tree nearby. He hold both of her wrist above her head with his right hand while his other hand is holding hinata’s cat.

“Le-let go of me” hinata squirms. “ I just want to know your name” the boy reply at the same time asking her. “ if I told you my name, will you let me go?” hinata ask him with blush adorning her face. “ ok, I will” the boy said will grinning.

“ My name is Choi hinata” Hinata said shyly. “ My name is Son Jong ki” Jong ki smile at her.

Jong ki release her and give Aslan back to her.

“ Thank you Jong ki” hinata said while waving goodbye at him. “ Anytime hinata” jong ki reply.

 

~First meeting~

5 years later…

“ Uwahh!!” hinata said while stretching her body, she just woke up. She looks at her alarm clock and immediately standing up to her feet.

1 minute passed.. tutt… tutt… tut..

(Still regaining consciousness, blockhead alert) she still stands and then~

“WHAT THE!, I’M LATE ARGGHHH”. “ I CAN’T BELIEVE I’M LATE!!, OH FATHER IS GOING TO KILL ME”

“Stupid alarm clock” she says while kicking the clock.

“ Oh well, atleast I get to see my darling Meow Aslan sleeping beside me hehehe” hinata said while hugging the cat close to her body and snuggling with it. “ maybe I should sleep a little longer”.

Suddenly, her bedroom door is open by none other than her ‘FATHER’.

“ Hinata!! Do you know what time is it?!” her father said to her angrily.

“ Otou-san!” hinata immediately sits on her bed, looking at her father.

“Ahh,ermm,eheheheh” she said scatching her head while smiling playfully at her father.

“urghhh!!~, wake up now young lady and open the flower shop, customers will not wait you know” her father said to her, taking Aslan away from her arm. “ and that goes the same to you Mr. Aslan, you have your girlfriend(s) waiting for you outside the fence” it was as if the cat understand to what hinata’s father had said. Aslan wriggle and try to set his body free from hinata’s father grip .

“ Ok then, another day for selling flowers, ganbatte!” Hinata said shouting, making her father cringe at her voice.

“ heheheeh, gomene” Hinata sid to her father and smile sheepishly.