Final

Hey Mister! Hey Sweety!

He was the owner of the restaurant. She was a waitress. You say there is no chemics between them? You're wrong.

 

She was pure. But also pretty. But she never sees herself as pretty.

He was rich and smart. And also tall and handsome

She's lovely and nice.

He has a very big heart.

She loved him.

He loved her.

 

He was in his office. During his work he slowly closed his eyes. Imagining her with her long brown hair looking at him with her pure eyes. A princess. His princess. He was slowly walking towards her. Everything around him was beautiful. The sun was rising. The wind was blowing towards her long white dress and through her hair. She looked like an angel. He looked deep into her eyes. She was beautiful. He slowly leaned to her to kiss her forehead but before he could press his lips against her forehead he heard a ringing. It was his phone which had woken him up. He slowly opened his eyes and reached for his phone. He was to tired to look who the caller is.

 

"Hello?", he said in a tiredly with his deep husky voice.

"Hi!", he heard a femine voice which he recognized. He was very surprised.

"S-song Ji Eun? Why are you calling me? The restaurant is closed right now. You should be at home right now. Can we talk tomorrow?"

"B-bang Yongguk-sshi, sorry for calling you this late but it's very important."

He was shocked and scared. What would be so important that a worker would call her boss in the middle of the night?

"O-okay. Go on!"

"Sorry I can't tell it to you like this. We have to meet somewhere if you don't mind."

"Okay. In front of the restaurant in an thirty minutes."

"Okay. See later Bang Yongguk-sshi."

"See you later."

 

He hung up.

 

What can it be?


She was sitting in her room. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. She couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't live with this secret anymore. She was crying thinking about what she saw today. He was with some buisness girls. They were talking about their buisness but the girls were barely listening. They were only looking at him. And they were all so pretty. And that moment she started really to believe that he would never feel the same she felt for him. She cried. She couldn't take it anymore. He should know about her feelings. Even though he doesnt feel the same she thought he should know. She wanted to hear him saying right in front of her face that he didn't feel the same.

She called him.

It was beautiful to hear his voice.

She should be next to the restaurant in 30 minutes he said.

She was preparing herself. She looked at the mirrow and started mumble what she's going to tell him.

"Bang Yongguk-sshi. I started to feel something for you a every long time ago and I still do and.....no no no! How about this: Bang Yongguk-sshi. It's very late right now and you may be tired but I wanted you to know that there is something I wanted to tell you a very long time ago.....no no no!" 

She was thinking about the right word to say.

 

It was about time.

Both of them where on their way to the restaurant. When they arrived there they stood in front of the door of the restaurant.

"Jieun...", he said. She loved it when he called her name with his deep husky voice. "Bang Yongguk-ssi...there is something you need to know." 

He was very curious. "You...ehm....a very long time ago....ehm...there is something...ehm...Bang Yongguk-sshi....I LOVE YOU!" She was so nervous that she forgot her long text that she had prepared and just spit out the three words.

His eyes got very big. He couldn't believe what she just said. Was he dreaming?

She got sad and looked at the ground knowing that he doesn't feel the same. 

But he grabbed her chin and lifted her face to meet his. He was smiling. She was very surprised and mumbled "B-bang Yong-" Before she could finish his name she felt his lips pressing against hers. She was very surprised but very happy. She closed her eyes.

When they released they looked into each others eyes.

"I love you too Song Jieun!", he said slowly and smiled. She smiled too out of happiness.

And there was where their relationship started.

 

END