Peach

Peach

That coffee shop looked deserted. There was just five or six people who enjoyed their evening time by drinking their favorite coffee at there. Among the visitors, there were two lovers who sat in the corner of the shop. Sometimes they looked at each other and sometimes they wrote something on papers which scattered on the table. Occasionally they sipped their drinks, the boy with a cup of hot coffee while the girl with a glass of cold cappuccino.

“Jieun, read this!” The boy said and ed a piece of paper that he had written.

The girl who named Jieun tilted her head, “oh oppa, you’re done?”

“Yah, just try to read this!” He said with a  little impatient tone.

“Okay, okay…” The girl gave him a smile, took that paper and she read it.

 

"My eyes keep going to that white face

Why don’t I even get sick of you?

When you slightly smile at me, I really go crazy

How can you be so pretty baby?

How can I explain this feeling?

When I see you, my heart becomes numb and sore…"

 

Red tinge immediately appear on Jieun’s cheek when she read the writing on the paper. A wide smile appeared on her face.

“Oppa, this is so beautiful!” She said wholeheartedly.

“Really?” A little grin appeared on his face.

“Yes, Wooyoung oppa! You wrote this with beautiful words…” Jieun praised him again.

Wooyoung smiled at her.

“But, is that true what you write in here… it’s all… all about me?” Jieun stammered. She could feel the heat on her cheek. Her cheek is totally redden. Even a painted of red peaches hanging on the wall near their table lost the red because of Jieun’s cheek.

“Of course, it’s all about you. About what I’m feeling towards you, every time you smile at me. But, it’s only a piece all of my happiness that I can express through a writing. Because I believe all beautiful words in this world isn’t enough to describe about you…” Wooyoung said with a steady tone. His eyes shone. Ray of happiness.

“Oppa…” Jieun lost for words. Wooyoung was too much! He has gone too far! His words totally made Jieun shivering and jar her deepest heart.

Wooyoung just stared at her, with his warming stare which made Jieun’s heart beat faster.

“Well, it’s your turn!” Wooyoung asked. Stopped his stare to the beautiful girl who sat in front of him. He couldn’t stand actually to make embarrassed her continuously.

“Oh… What? What is it? Hmmm… Oh, my writing? Yes, right!” Jieun stammered a lot. She really looked awkward because of Wooyoung. Her hand was busy look for the paper which had written by her, whereas the paper was exactly put in front of her. Oh ! How stupid I am! Jieun cursed for her stupidness. She took the paper and gave it to Wooyoung. “Oppa, here!”

Wooyoung giggled because of Jieun’s cuteness. He took the paper from Jieun’s hand and ready to read.

 

"With those legs that are so pretty by just standing still

You walk toward me and you hug me

You know you’re so beautiful

Maybe you will never know

I want to hide you in my embrace

And only I want to look at you"

 

Finally, Wooyoung finished read Jieun’s writing. He stared at her and gave a meaning smile to her.

“Why is it, oppa? What do you think?” Asked Jieun curiously.

“Jieun…” Wooyoung called her name, interlude, and then continued, “You know that my heart is only for you and I can be crazy because of it. I know that million times I say I love you, it will never enough to show how I really really love you Lee Jieun! I just wanna prove it to you. And I’m saying this not because of emotional moment… I really really want to prove that only you who successfully made me crazy in love with you…”

Wooyoung stopped for a moment, his heart beat so fast. He took both Jieun’s hands. He grasped her tiny hands tightly. Her hands was so warm. Her warmth made him became calmer. Sweat started dripping on his forehead. He regretted how he has made Jieun embarrassed and now… it’s his turn to feel embarrassed.

“Oppa…” Jieun called him softly.

Wooyoung took a deep breath and then, “Lee Jieun… will you marry me?” finally… Wooyoung exhaled, the words finally out!

“Oppa…” Jieun whispered. Her eyes widen. She couldn’t believe with what she just heard. “Are you serious, oppa?”

“For the sake of anything in this world… I’m totally serious, Jieun!” Wooyoung answered steadily. “So, what is your answer? Will you marry me?”

Jieun changed her expression. She was so surprise when Wooyoung said those words. Now, she was feeling so touched. She wanted to cry. Tears in her eyes.

“You proposed me, oppa?” Asked Jieun, sobbing.

Wooyoung just gave her a smile, his grasp to Jieun’s hands tighter. And he stared right in to Jieun’s eyes. Words wasn’t enough, let these eyes to answer her question. Because eyes never lie. Jieun stared him back. She could see that Wooyoung’s eyes said YES. She started to cry. She was crying because she was really happy. Her cheek was totally red. Red because of crying and blushing at the same time.

That evening was totally beautiful. Even though, that coffee shop looked so deserted, but one beautiful moment has been captured. Moment when two people who were in love decided to step up their relationship to the more beautiful place. Even the peaches painting which hanging on the wall of the coffee shop looks more red, as if to feel the happiness of that couple.

...

Happy New Year 2014! ^^