NEW UPDATE! --- Updates

Juniper , SM's New Girl Group •• News and Updates Only••

Hello everyone! 

I've revealed all of the chosen members~

I'm so excited for their debut! omf- haha

Anyhow, to those who weren't chosen, you'll appear as cameos even if you unsubscribed.

After all, you guys did work hard on your application and this is the least I could do.

I'll be putting up the first chapter as well as their debut soon so please, anticipate it!


That's all. Good night/day folks~! o/ 

Victoria signing out.

 


Hey Hey!
Victoria here ^^
Most of you probably already realized that the teaser, venus debut and chapters are missing right?
You're probably panicking too.

well! I just wanted to let y'all know that I've moved it over to a story of our very own <3 
Oh yes~! c:
Here's the link! 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/664921/juniper-sm-s-new-girl-group-the-story-girlgroup
This place(?) will now be used for Allkpop posts and updates so please, stay subscribed here! 
The reason why I made a new story for the chapters was because well, it looked messy when everything was together .__. 
And I wanted my dear readers to well, get to read everything smoothly without being interrupted by the allkpop posts and updates.

I also wanted to apologize for almost always focusing on mostly Haneul. 
I'm trying to make everything equal but because there'll be a dramatic scene coming in for her, I had to focus a little bit more on her. Once it's over, everything will be absolutely equal. 


Victoria signing out! c:


Hey guys o/
I've moved all of the ALLKPOP updates over here.
It isn't for karma if that's what you're thinking..
It's just..
Didn't you realize that the updates here were quite messy?
So yeah.
You don't have to subscribe to that if you don't want to.
Nobody's forcing ya.
It's only important for you to stay subscribed here and on the official story link. 

Victoria signing out~!