// chapter four

Still You
chapter four
double date
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm bored, Oppa

Yoona whined cutely while Taecyeon's head laid comfortable in her lap. A few weeks had passed since the release of 2PM's newest album and the MV to their song A.D.T.O.Y. and it recived a huge positive reaction from their fans, as they were all curious who the mysterious girl in Taecyeon's part was since it looked very realistic to their eyes.

Of course, her fellow members immediately knew that it was her because she had been "busy" with her boyfriend but they didn't scolded her. In fact they were all giddy about it since it was rated 15 and the scenes were a little more than that rating.

"Me too, babe..",the young man sighed and sat up from his position, pulling his girl on his lap. Yoona had been staying at his place, he wasn't living with s anymore since two years, for almost a week and all they did so far was either watching a movie, cuddling on the couch, playing some games on his XBox or did the other, more intimate "thing" that every couple did when they had been together for a long time.

"What would you like to do today? Watch another movie or.. " His hand traveled down to her and gave it a small pinch, earning a rather cute squeal from her. Yoona slapped his chest and blushed heavily, shaking her head, "Oppa, stop it. We need to go out and get fresh air."

Taecyeon rubbed his chest for a moment before he suddenly got an idea."Maybe, if that's alright with you, we could go on a double with Suzy and Seunggi? We haven't done that for a while, plus Suzy also asked me when I have time again since I didn't saw her for like a month because she was busy with her promotions and I with mine",he nodded his head and rested his chin on her shoulder.

His girlfriend nodded her head for a few times and slipped off his lap."That sounds great, Oppa!",she giggled and pecked his cheek before she grabbed her bag."That means I can go and shop with Yuri und Taeyeon unnie! Bye!"
 
Before Taecyeon could say anything else, he heared the front door close and sighed deeply.
 
 
'Girls and their addiction for shopping..',he shook his head and grabbed his phone to call Nichkhun for a meet up.'I still don't understand them.'
 
 
-


Few hours, Taecyeon sat lazily on his couch with his dog 'Kenji',a White Shepherd, watching some boring documentary about penguins. Almost falling into a light slumber, his phone suddenly rang and he picked up without looking at the ID."Yoboseyo",he yawned into the phone and rubbed his eyes.
 
"Oppa! Which restaurant are we going again?",Suzy's voice asked loudly as she tried to block the background sounds from her side, obviously still in her dorm."Sorry about the noises but my unnies are playing some game." He sat up and chuckled, remembering how childish the other three could be around their maknae.
 
"We're going to eat at 'Jung Sik Dang', Suzy-ah", he replied while ruffling the head of his dog,"Do you want me to pick you up? Or is Seunggi-ssi?"
 
The younger was quiet for a minute, thinking about it before she replied happily,"Could you, Oppa? I mean if it's ok for Yoona unnie.."
 
"Nah, I think it doesn't matter to her", he got up from the couch before grabbing his keys and wallet."I'm on my way now. See ya, Suzy."
 
"Arrasso, see ya then." With that they hung up and he quickly sent his girlfriend a text message.
 
 
'Babe, Suzy wants me to pick her up, is that alright?'
 
 
After waiting for a few moments Taecyeon got a reply and he pressed the button to call the elevator.
 
 
'Sure, Seunggi Oppa just picked me up from the dorm. See you at the restaurant, Oppa <3'
 
 
A smile graced his lips and he shook his head when he felt jealousy rising up in his gut before he got into the car, driving away from his place to Suzy's dorm.
 
 
"How are you and Unnie doing,  Oppa?",Suzy asked as they headed to the restaurant, she hadn't seen him for almost a month due to her busy schedule and she always enjoyed the time with Taecyeon, it was never boring with him.
 
The older male casually stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jacket, smiling at her, "We're doing well. Despite with me promoting and Yoona with her photoshootings, we still manage to find time to meet up and enjoy those moments where it's just us two."
 
An inaudible sigh slipped from Suzy's lips, one part of her wishing she could find someone like Taecyeon, who was a true gentleman with a big heart and the ability to make a girl smile.
 
 
 
 
He held the door open for her which she returned with a thankful grin before entering the restaurant. It wasn't full with only a few couples here and there but no one were really giving the idols some attention as Jung Sik Dang was known for it's privacy.
 
Immediately they were approached and led towards the room which Taecyeon had reserved for them earlier that day, after his girlfriend left his place to go shopping with her sisters, 
 
Suzy glanced around in awe at the beautiful and romantic atmosphere surrouding the place as soon as she sat down, keeping in mind to go there again someday. Meanwhile Taecyeon lightly pulled the sleeve of his navy blue suite jacket down to glance at the watch, briefly wondering where Yoona and Seunggi were.
 
Not more than five minutes passed when the two finally arrived and as soon as Taecyeon saw Yoona's appearance after she took her beige coat off, he had to remind himself to blink.
 
She was wearing a black short fitting dress with long sleeves that had a v-neckline showing off her porcelain-like skin, sheer black tights and simple black high heels. Her long hair was also kept straight like her make-up and he noticed that she was wearing the necklace that he gave to her on their third anniversary.
 
Feeling her boyfriend's look on her, Yoona couldn't help but blush like a school girl while going towards him just as Seunggi was greeting Suzy with a smile of his own, taking the seat beside her.
 
After shaking his head out of his thoughts, Taecyeon stood up and met Yoona's lips halfway for a short but loving kiss,"Hey beautiful, you look stunning that  I nearly forgot to breath there for a moment." A small laughter slipped from the young woman's lips, shaking her head at his dorkiness before she took the seat beside him."Oppa, you're so cheesy sometimes."
 
 
-
 
 
"I swear I couldn't believe what I saw when I returned after picking up my mail..",Taecyeon chuckled to himself, before taking a sip from his glass of white wine while the four of them waited for their dessert to arrive, his other hand laced together with Yoona's on her lap. They were in the middle of chatting about the latests happening in their lives."What did you saw, Oppa?",Suzy asked with curiousity in her tone.
 
 
As soon as Taecyeon placed his glass on the table, he continued,"Yoona was dancing and singing, in her Rilakkuma pajamas, to Kara's 'Mister' while making us breakfast!"
 
 
 
Upon hearing this Suzy and Seunggi started to laugh, trying to imagine that Girls' Generations visual was dancing to Kara's song while being simply dressed in pajamas. "Oppa, wae!",Yoona whined cutely, a visible pout forming upon her lips as she looked away from her boyfriend who was laughing softly with the others before he reached over and gently grabbed her chin. Taecyeon made her look at him, a wide smile on his face while his eyes were still twinkling with a little amusement.
 
"Because you looked cute and still beautiful to me when that happened",he said with honesty, leaning over to peck her lips and pulling away a little; knowing well that his girlfriend couldn't stay mad at him for a long time about those kind of things.
 
And as expected, her pout turned into a soft smile before Yoona closed the gap between them for another kiss."I love you, Oppa",she mumbled against his lips, making his heart doing a flip whenever she was saying those words to him. 
 
Suddenly a fake cough interrupted their little moment and the couple broke apart, ducking their heads a little in embarrasment. "The desserts are finally here!",Seunggi said, overcoming the short awkward moment while the two waiters served each of them their chosen sweet. 
 
 
 
Two hours later they decided it to go home as they all had tight schedules the next day and exited the restaurant, greeted by a soft night breeze. Taecyeon instantly wrapped his arm around Yoona's shoulders, keeping her close at his side. "Is it really okay for you to drop Suzy off at her dorm, Seunggi?",he spoke up while Yoona wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her cheek against his chest. The other male nodded his head, flashing him a grin,"Not at all, I don't mind making a detour for her."
 
Suzy stifled back a yawn before waving her hand at the couple,"Good night, Oppa, Unnie." With that the pairs bid each other a good night, making their ways to the two cars.
 
As Seunggi opened the passenger door for Suzy, he glanced in the direction where he knew Taecyeon's car was parked and he could still see the happy couple who, in that very moment, were kissing before breaking apart. He watched as Yoona was leaning up to whisper something into Taecyeon's ear, who in return started to grin as she lightly rubbed hands over his chest before she looked into her boyfriend's eyes with that look which was clearly only for him. And Taecyeon responded by moving his hands from her waist down to her..
 
He tore his eyes away before he could see more, only hearing Yoona's squealing 'Oppa' and her following laughter before getting into his own car and driving away.
 
The familiar pang of jealousy hitting him again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 note: » guess who's back? yes me! i decided to continue this fanfic and write it until the very end.
i know this chapter is short and plain as this should be a glance at how their double dates often are with Seunggi and Suzy.
comment down below and lemme know what you all think c: