// chapter one

Still You
chapter one 
the beginning..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oppa!

Taecyeon looked up from his smartphone when he heared a familiar voice calling him. The corner of his lips turned upwards as soon as he realized who it was."Yoona!", he stuffed his phone into his pocket while walking over to his girlfriend of two years, Im Yoona. Yes, the face of the nation's girlgroup
, the one who was loved by everyone and the only one who got a special place in his heart. As soon as they met halfway, he scooped her up in his arms and swung her around lightly, her melodic laughter filled the night air."Oppa, I missed you..",she breathed out when he had finally set her down on her feet, wrapping her slender arms around his neck.

A small chuckle escaped his lips while he wrapped his own arms around her petite waist, pulling her closer to him."I missed you more, beautiful. How was your Japan tour?" Yoona couldn't help but blushed at the pet name, he gave her. "It was fun and tiring but you know how I think about our tours..", the tall female giggled softly and leaned up, pecking his nose affectionately."I quote: 'It's always nice to meet our fans overseas' ",he grinned playfully while quoting her in an attempt female voice. Yoona bursted out in laughter and hitted his chest gently.

"Ouch, that hurted",Taecyeon rubbed his chest and pretended to be hurt by her punch."Poor big baby, what should I do to make you feel better?",Yoona smiled innocently at him and batted her eyelashes in a playful manner. A smirk crossed his face and he slowly leaned down, almost closing the gap between them, "How about a kiss? It always makes me feel better, you know.." She bit down on her bottom lip as he eyes travelled down from his' to his lip before she finally closed the small space between them. He smiled against her lips and as he tilted his head to deepen the kiss, her phone started to ring.


"Subete wa kimi no tameni
You know that you can lean on me
Itsumo kimi no sobani
You always be my baby" ~


"Yoboseyo?", she quickly picked up while covering her boyfriend's mouth with her hand, preventing him to disturb her phone conversation like he always tried to in the past. "Yoona~ where are you?". It was Sooyoung who sounded like she was bored."I finished filming and met up with Taec Oppa, why?" Taecyeon mumbled some inaudible nonesense and placed his hands back on her waist, listening to their conversation. "There's going to be an afterparty of SBS after the Gayo Daejun",Sooyoung told her excitedly."You and Taec Oppa should come!" Suddenly the doe-eyed female heared some noises on the other end of the call and chuckled while she dropped her hands from the male's mouth, obviously knowing that her sisters were fighting for the cellphone.

"Oppa, do you want to go to the afterparty?",she whispered to him while waiting for the others to calm down. Sighing, Taecyeon shook his head and kissed her forehead lovingly."I can't, still got some stuff to do but you should go, hun."

Yoona pouted lightly before another voice over the phone got her attention,"Neh! We want to see you and Taec Oppa be all over each other like last time whe- yah! Sica!", Yuri started to when she got pushed away by the older female."Yuri! Stop teasing her already or should I do it to you and- Oi!" Tiffany took the phone from the other two and poked their foreheads, shaking her head at their bickering."Stop it you two! Yoongie~ are you and Taecyeon coming?"

Glancing again at the sad expression of her boyfriend, she sighed while replying, "I'm coming but Taecyeon Oppa is busy later." The older female nodded and smiled softly,"Aigoo, that idiot. Tell him that I'm going to hit him next time I'll see him. I gotta hung up now, we still need to change into our performance outfits. See ya later, hun."

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 note: » hello my dear readers ! i hope you liked the first chapter i 'll promise that the next chapter is going to be much longer! so stay tuned c: