intended love.

i n t e n t i o n s / i n t e n t i o n s

love
____________________________________________________________

|Kwon FlorenceJoy's Point of View|

"Hey.. Joy..." He gently kissed me on the fore head and gave a quick hug. "JOY!"

"SAY WHAT!?" I yelled. "Stop day dreaming about your 'future boyfriend", Bernice rolled her eyes, "Let's go already!" I mumbled, "I need him more than you think..." I sighed.

I walked home with her and sit next to her on a bench near the park. "You know.. Have you ever wondered who you were going to end up with?" I asked. She nodded, "Of course I have.. Why are you asking?"

"It's just ... nothing." I sighed, "Can I come over?" She nodded and I texted my brother saying I was going to be home late.

| L O V E |

Taecyeon opened the door and practically yelled in my face. "OH MY LUCY!! WELCOME TO YOUR SECOND HOME JOY!!" Bernice laughed.

"Your brother annoys me.. HEY LET'S GET SOME FROZEN YOGURT FROM THE KITCHEN." Bernice agreed and we walked into the kitchen.

...

"WHO THE DUMP SACK IS THAT!?" Bernice screamed along with me, "OPPA! WHO THE HECK!?"These guys just stared at us and continued to eat their instant noodles.

Taecyeon came rushing in and he just made a WOW.. face. "It's just a few of my friends . . geez."

"Hello~ I'm Nichkhun!"

"I'M WOOYOUNGIE."

"I am JUNHO."

"The name's Junsu!"

"CHANSUNG~"

"MY NAME IS JAEBEOM AND I OWN ALL OF THEM.. but please call me Jay."

Taecyeon introduced us as well. "Guys this is my little sister, Bernice and her friend, Joy. She comes here often."

"LOOK AT HER DARK BROWN SILKY HAIR! I HAVE TO TOUCH IT! IT LOOKS SO SOFT!" I think, Wooyoung rushed up to me and touched my hair and messed it up.

"YAH! Don't be a creeper to the guest!" Taecyeon pulled Wooyoung away from me.

Jay frowned. "What does that make US!?"

"Psh. I don't know. Well maybe except Junsu and Nichkhun. They're guests."

"WHAT!?" Junho, Jay, Wooyoung and Chansung yelled in unison, "YOU'RE A JERK TAEC!" Taecyeon just motioned us out and we could hear bickering and fighting among the seven guys.

We both exited the kitchen and went to the living room to watch some television. SCREW HOMEWORK! PPFFFFTTT. Then we heard everything go quiet except the TV.

THEN OUT OF NO WHERE, Wooyoung plopped in between the both of us, "WHATCHA GUYS WATCHING!?" Then Jay sat on my side, "OOO! WATCHING INKIGAYO! OH OH OH OH PARREUL SANRANGHAE♥". Chansung sat on Bernice's side with some popcorn.

Junho just laid down on top of all of our laps. "AH AH AH AH MANI MANI HAE!" Wooyoung then continued, "SUJUBUNI JEBAL UTJI MAYO!"

"Oh my goodness.." I whispered. " Bernice just sat there shocked on what was happening.

"GUYS! You guys are practically killing them right now! The guest need some space!" Nichkhun and Junsu came in. "MHMM YEAH RIGHT. YOU JUST WANT THEM TO YOURSELF." Jay retorted. Taecyeon came in and just started to watch TV. totally ignoring that we needed some help.

Nichkhun replied, "No, I just don't want you guys to kill their ears or squish them to death!" Junho then spoke up, "HYUNG, LET US HAVE FUN!" They all started to argue again.

........

"DUDE! JUST LET US WATCH TV!" I ended up yelling out. Taecyeon laughed, "ooooo. You guys made Joy mad... I otta make you gays have some muzzles."

"WHATEVER. CREW LETS GET OUTTA HERE." Jaebeom said and Wooyoung, Chansung, Junho walked out. Junsu sat on Bernice's side and sighed, "FINALLY... Peace and quiet."

Nichkhun sat on my side, "I know right..."

Then an awkward silence came to be even though the TV was on and you could obviously hear it.

"Well, I think I should head home. I think my brother will be worried." I hugged Bernice and Taecyeon and ended up hugging Junsu and Nichkhun.

"Bye everyone~" I waved and walked out of the house and smiled about everything.. Then I realized... THOSE GUYS HAD DROP DEAD GORGEOUS FACES! JUST IMAGINE THE BODIES!


____________________________________________________________